Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I said mine was Tatsuko and Benkei ages ago. I understand though. Ain't no one want to start something with Grimmjow.

Benkei>Seiso>Momoyo>Miyako>Tatsuko>Ageha>Yukie>Tsubame>Koyuki>Kazuko>Lee>Azumi>Yoshitsune>Monshiro>Stacy>everyone else>Chris (still like her)>Kokoro (half'n'half, her personality makes it go both ways with me)

Miyako, along with Benkei, Yukie, Seiso, and possibly Tsubame and Koyuki are characters that I have an realistic chance for a romantic relationship.

I could probably be good friends with nearly every character in Majikoi

Ulqiorra probably would start something if you were both alive

some women would probably start something sexual

fanfiction already has had someone start something with Grimmjow in nearly every interpretation of the phrase "start something"

Guest Gellius

That ending made me shed some manly tears.

actually there are 3 vns in Grisaia series only one is translated though and for what i know in the third one it ends up as an harem ending with his sister included but i may be mistaken

Edited by Down
spoiler tags

I don't care what you say, until I see her dead body, I won't believe she's dead.

And I'll also continue to believe that out there somewhere, there is an alternative universe where 

Amane didn't scream, which mean they weren't chased, which means they survived.

and of course then fell in lovely yuri love.

Allow me (a newcomer who saw your concerns) to reveal to you all you needed to know.... if you wish it.

WARNING - The following contains MASSIVE spoilers for the plot of the second and third games, Grisaia no Meiykuu and Grisaia no Rakuen. Do NOT read, unless you want one of the key elements of the game's overreaching plot ruined/spoiled. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

DISCLAIMER - since the second and third games are not translated in english - the second only partway while the third is not even started - a few details may or may not be innacurate, such as what precicely happened to Yuuji's master. However, the details regarding Kazuki's fate are about 95% accurate.

And, for those of you who DON'T want to delve through the story spoilers, here are just the raw images - straight from the final game, Grisaia no Rakuen. Discern from them what you will, if you view them.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GDXsgHyHq8o/UgExCldyzsI/AAAAAAAAAhU/DtaVVmozOl8/s1600/Kazuki.jpg

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1377/67/1377670877823.png

http://awesomecurry.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/heath.png

http://awesomecurry.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/harem-end.png

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YsWJ-ZhtneE/UgETOJvvQ1I/AAAAAAAAAc0/eUtEeCytk2U/s1600/Trap.jpg

HERE are the story spoilers. Do not read unless you want key elements of the plot to be majorly ruined for you.

Kazuki *IS* indeed very much alive. Near as I can tell, what happened is that she faked her own death by amputating her own left arm - leaving behind physical evidence to make it look like she had died.

Cut to present day, and we learn that Kazuki was captured by the terrorist orginization lead by same bastard who killed Yuuji's mentor/master, Asako, and the man who's terror acts made Yuuji the black-ops operative he is today. They came into possession of a highly advanced computer system, and the assholes have been using Kazuki as the processing unit. As she is a prodigal genius, they have been using her high intelligence to run the thing, hooking her into the computer core to serve as the main CPU. Kazuki is rendered a "ghost in the machine" by this, and the events in the third ( and partially the second) game are tied to her orchistrating a plan through the computer to reunite with Yujii, get back into her body and free herself from imprisonment, while the bastard behind the terror attacks begins meddling in Yuuji's life once more.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GDXsgHyHq8o/UgExCldyzsI/AAAAAAAAAhU/DtaVVmozOl8/s1600/Kazuki.jpg

- Kazuki alive and well. (This image comes from the untranslated THIRD and final game, "Grisaia no Rakuen.")

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/a/image/1377/67/1377670877823.png

- A rare moment where Yuuji is overcome with emotion at seeing his sister alive after all these years. (Also from "Grisaia no Rakuen)

http://awesomecurry.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/heath.png

- Heath Olso - The bastard who's group was involved in  Kazuki's capture and subsiquent Computer-fusing experimentation, and man who caused the death of Yujii's mentor/master, Asako. I think it's also implied that he used Kazuki as a sex-toy once or twice, as he's seen with her sitting on his lap, stripped down to her just her panties. This photo is purely for the purpose of knowing just which asshole who's head you want to put the bullet through. (Image from Grisaia no Meiykuu).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-YsWJ-ZhtneE/UgETOJvvQ1I/AAAAAAAAAc0/eUtEeCytk2U/s1600/Trap.jpg

- There are only two reasons for this image. (A - Because I'm evil, and (B -  to truly make all you Kazuki-lovers understand just how much you should absolutely HATE this son-of-a-bitch more then you already do - enough so that you are garunteed to wait for the second and third games just so that you can go after his ass. So that you get justice for the one you love. So that whevever you falter or hesitate in your wait and your struggle, you remember THIS image and you get your asses back to hunting this fucking bastard down like the roach he is.

http://awesomecurry.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/harem-end.png

- The final scene in the game, showing that Yuuji - with the help of his firends - does indeed succed in rescuing Kazuki, and JB and the School Principle Chizuru (revealed to be former black-ops herself and one of JB's old partners) set up a little island retreat for Yuuji, Kazuki, Makina, Amane, Michiru, Sachi, and Yumiko to disappear onto (on that note, check out the tan on Amane, Sachi, and Makina), safe from all that 'terrorist and espionage' B.S. so that Yuuji can finally retire in peace with his adoptive family. I think there is also a scene showing Yuuji having a baby with whichever one of the five girls you picked to have a relationship with, the mother differing based on who you chose to love.

P.S -  I heard that if you play your card's right, you can get a harem ending with everybody - though this is purely rumor, as far as I know.

P.P.S - I also discovered that only two or three of the original five routes from Griasa no Kajitsu actually seem to continue directly into the later games without being re-worked - Amane's, Yumiko's, and I believe Sachi's, are the routes that can you can jump in and pick up without seeing any plot-changes that were made post-sequel release. Michiru's "split identity" issue from her route and how it was resolved is re-worked a bit for her after-route in the later games, and Makina's route has alterations from what happened in the original game regarding how Yujii settles the dispute with the Irusu family - without losing his arm this time.

On the matter of something related to the Miyako route... what exactly happens? What's the general plotline - as in, actual details beside rumor? I know the path of every other Main Heroine route for sure except from hers, aside from the odd detail here and there, and what I could get from the partial patch that Yandere released before they vanished off the face of the Earth. (BTW - TakaJun getting killed by a shark? No proof thus far, but I'm pretty sure that was just a random comenter B.S.'ing people for some reason or another.)

Now, as I understand it...

Miyako feels bullied because the stories of her mother being a prostitute resurfaced, and gave birth to rumors that she herself is a whore that is sleeping around. She hears from the teachers about an archery program in Germany, and they think it's only fair that they send a student there since a German student (Chris) came over to Japan, so they consider sending her off. Miyako get's torn feelings because of her world being turned upside-down by these events, and in the midst of the Kazami Family working to protest Miyako's transfer to Germany, Yamato begins to actually, really, truly start falling in love with her when faced with the idea of not having her in his life.

...Do I have that about right? If not, correct me. And if I actually AM revealing more then anyone here is comfortable with, let me know so that I can edit it out. I'd like to avoid stepping on any toes, so that goes for any post I make.

actually there are 3 vns in Grisaia series only one is translated though and for what i know in the third one it ends up as an harem ending with his sister included but i may be mistaken

Actually...

The "Harem" ending is supposedly optional, and only if you play your cards right. From what I heard, one of the final scenes changes depending on who you had a relationship with. Said scene is when Yuuji has a kid - the mother of which I believe differs depending on which girl you picked.

P.S. - Please, for the love of God, cover your spoilers. Not everyone wants to see that, so if you're going to show it, at least be professional about it and give them the option to respectfully decline.

You should do yumiko's route (i think) before makina or michiru's routes, as yumiko's contains themes from both, which could (possibly) hurt your experience with it. Atleast, it was that way for some people, i didn't mind that much personally.

Yumiko it is, then.

That's most likely fake. I mean, how did they know he masturbated 42 times? The entire thing sounds fishy.

We'd have to summon a mod. I really doubt normal members can moderate posts.   :(

Till the offender returns to clean up his mess or a mod spots it, we're stuck with that.

I added the spoilers. There's a report button to ensure a quick response (someone used it to signal this actually).

I have to admit most active mods don't monitor the TL topics a lot >_> This one in particular looks like a spamfest.

Guest RadicalEdward

Anyone have a progress report? I don't really want to sift through 2,000+ replies to try and find one.

Thank you in advance.