Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Went and looked him up, and wow, he's good. He really does that with a mouse?

He's a pinpoint precision freak and is very mindful of little details on his drawings. The mouse is perfect for this

but you require exceptional twitch, pitch and jaw when handling the pointer sensibility. My hand is a jittery mess

due to overfapping and excessive cafeine intake to survive the laboral ordeals of a designer. Thus, I can't draw 

with a mouse. A tablet is different though. :P

He's a pinpoint precision freak and is very mindful of little details on his drawings. The mouse is perfect for this

but you require exceptional twitch, pitch and jaw when handling the pointer sensibility. My hand is a jittery mess

due to overfapping and excessive cafeine intake to survive the laboral ordeals of a designer. Thus, I can't draw 

with a mouse. A tablet is different though. :P

There is no such thing.

*Wipes tears* So... I just finished Amane's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. 3 things I want to say.

1. I'm ready for an anime adaption. (A proper one. Not a Majikoi one.)

2. Kazuki is not dead. I refuse to believe that.

3. I want a spin-off where 

Amane and Kazuki escapes the forest together

and falls in love and live their lives together as lesbians, like God (I) intended.

*Wipes tears* So... I just finished Amane's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu. 3 things I want to say.

and falls in love and live their lives together as lesbians, like God (I) intended.

Amane's route was definitely the most brutal one. The scene with the

"ghouls" was some grade A horror.

But I'm pretty sure there's not much doubt left in the story, also in other routes, that Kazuki is in fact dead :(

But I'm pretty sure there's not much doubt left in the story, also in other routes, that Kazuki is in fact dead :(

There's no way she's dead. The writers would have lost out on so much story and plot if they killed her.

I don't care what you say, until I see her dead body, I won't believe she's dead.

And I'll also continue to believe that out there somewhere, there is an alternative universe where 

Amane didn't scream, which mean they weren't chased, which means they survived.

and of course then fell in lovely yuri love.

On the topic of Grisaia no Kajitsu, which route is the "main" route? Yumiko? In that case, should I save her route for last?

There isn't a definite "True" route in the first game. It is all up to you which one you consider to be the true route.

Even so, an "enjoyment order" would be nice. Like saving Wanko for later in Majikoi for maximum sadness effect.

Well, the only one with a closed ending is Amane's, so there's that. Otherwise I don't think the order really matters. Apparently the general opinion is that Makina's is the strongest story, but I'm not sure I agree with that. It is the longest, though.

1. Majikoi has an anime??? WHERE??!! Is the adaptation poor? Please expand! :o

Kazuki is not dead

Wait for the Grisaia sequels for more info :3

Majikoi has an anime adaption, and it is quite poor. It basically turns it into a normal ecchi harem anime, losing most of what made it awesome along the way.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=12425

Honestly I would like to get Kazuki back, so she can live out her brocon, and all in all have some funny dialogues with Yuuji!

And the bad end of Amanes route makes it pretty clear that the chance that Kazuki survived the ordeal is quite high.

Though I must admit that I skipped most parts of the bad end, because I couldn´t bear them.

Grisaia no Kajitsu affected me stronger than I am really comfortable with. 

It isn´t exactly bad, but I just can´t find anything that can live up to it.

Well I just hope the translation of Grisaia no Meikyuu isn´t going to take years.

There is no such thing.

Peeps have died.

I finished Amane first.  I legit cried some man tears.  That ending.

All I have left is Michuru and Makina, and I don't have much of a thing for loli so...

Honestly I would like to get Kazuki back, so she can live out her brocon, and all in all have some funny dialogues with Yuuji!

And the bad end of Amanes route makes it pretty clear that the chance that Kazuki survived the ordeal is quite high.

Though I must admit that I skipped most parts of the bad end, because I couldn´t bear them.

Grisaia no Kajitsu affected me stronger than I am really comfortable with. 

It isn´t exactly bad, but I just can´t find anything that can live up to it.

Well I just hope the translation of Grisaia no Meikyuu isn´t going to take years.

I haven't seen any of the bad endings because I'm scared it'd be too much T_T

Borei said:

All I have left is Michuru and Makina, and I don't have much of a thing for loli so...

I really like Makina as a character, but not so much as a heroine. Now I don't mind loli too much but when someone

A: looks like she's 11

B: sounds like she's 6

C: acts like she's 9

it just becomes a bit too much. A bit much too much. As a rule of thumb I like someone to be somewhat mature in at least one of those three points.

Edit: anyone else have their formatting screwed over when trying to multiquote?

That ending made me shed some manly tears.