Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I guess that isn't too bad considering

Oh god that one was terrible. I thought I could manage without my tablet but I just SUCK big at drawing with a mouse.

It's like trying to write with my left hand! x3 

Some people are good with mouse though.. if anyone's interested, google: Kantoku. that beast only ever draws with mouse! XD

There is actually a patch that removes all censoring, and the translation I got was free. :/

Yeah, I used the fan restoration patch. But that just replaces the H-Scenes. The rest of the novel is just so horribly translated I couldn't finish it. 

I can't actually play IMHHW, it always crashes at the same point 5 minutes in :/

I downloaded the game from erojiji and got the translation from http://meruppi.blogspot.nl/2013/07/english-translation-patch-10.html (the link under "update 3"). So yea, the translation is really bad at some points and it helps to have a basic understanding of Japanese. But IMO it isn't unplayable.

Oh god that one was terrible. I thought I could manage without my tablet but I just SUCK big at drawing with a mouse.

It's like trying to write with my left hand! x3 

Some people are good with mouse though.. if anyone's interested, google: Kantoku. that beast only ever draws with mouse! XD

Googled Kontoku by mistake. It was a mistake. Do not do it. 

do it.

I downloaded the game from erojiji and got the translation from http://meruppi.blogspot.nl/2013/07/english-translation-patch-10.html (the link under "update 3"). So yea, the translation is really bad at some points and it helps to have a basic understanding of Japanese. But IMO it isn't unplayable.

Could you post the link for IMHHW please.

I originally bought it off MangaGamer, I emailed them my problem and they referred me to MoeNovel. Which I did. 2 weeks ago. Heard nothing since.