Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I am a bit torn apart here as Kyudo seams a hit to hardcore for European to practice :) And in Poland those things are almost nonexistant. Until just a few years ago there was even no Kendo schools and such. Few years back I did some shooting with medieval european bows, but it woudl be very intresting to try a bit of Kyudo someday.

Emperor - I have fully funcional Katana sharp as hell and good at cutting ( + European Bastard Sword replica, but it is not ready to use) - it is not Nihonto though. Those piece of art are extreamly  pricy and i would never risk using reall Japanese traditional forged katana in any cutting practice.

My "Musha" is practice sword designed specialy for tameshigiri (so cutting things), or just shadow fighting with sword.

http://www.sword-buyers-guide.com/images/Musha-4.jpg

At first i thought about Kendo but I read aboput it a lot and I understood that Kendo isnt about learnig how to fight with real swords, the moves in real sharp sword fighting are entirely diffrent than kendo. So in fact practicing Kendo you jsut get better at fighting with Shinai in some artificialy created fasion that has nothing to d with real fight. So I am practicing alone - maybe I becoem a Grand Master of new school of Swordfighting someday !

Anyway those skills will come handy in case of an Apocalipse ! (or Zombiecalipse :) )

Again I don´t know if there are any Dojos in Poland, but in Germany there are some Dojos that train Shinkendo, wich basically is learning to fight with swords in a more traditional and real way.

As soon as I find some time in between studying and Kyudo I am planning on also starting with Shinkendo.

Say, has anyone here played "Kono oozora ni, tsubasa wo hirogete"? I've just finished my first route (Kotori's), and I have to say this may be right up there with Majikoi as one of the best VN's I've seen so far. Just a shame the translation is atrocious at times. One thing that really stood out to me was how good the ending was. I rarely get that sense of closure, I'm always left wanting more. But not this time. I can only hope the other ones are just as good. :D

Apart from the translation there's one thing that bothers me, and that is the lack of scene replay. Also, CG mode doesn't seem to work very well, as if some of the images are actually not where the game shows them. I can't view a lot of them as well, but then again this might be because it isn't actually there.

Edit: Also, I don't seem to be able to delete saves. A bit annoying. Anyone know if I can do this through the folder or something?

Say, has anyone here played "Kono oozora ni, tsubasa wo hirogete"? I've just finished my first route (Kotori's), and I have to say this may be right up there with Majikoi as one of the best VN's I've seen so far. Just a shame the translation is atrocious at times. One thing that really stood out to me was how good the ending was. I rarely get that sense of closure, I'm always left wanting more. But not this time. I can only hope the other ones are just as good. :D

You're done with Kotori? Then you can shelve it. For good.

Only good route is Kotori's, read the rest and you'll regret it.. specially Ageha..

I warned you, good sir. But do enjoy...I guess.

If you want to delete save files there should be a folder inside "My Documents" called moenovel or something, saves ought to be there.

If not then go to "Appdata" and locate the root folder for saves, then delete it.

Apart from the translation there's one thing that bothers me, and that is the lack of scene replay. Also, CG mode doesn't seem to work very well, as if some of the images are actually not where the game shows them. I can't view a lot of them as well, but then again this might be because it isn't actually there.

Edit: Also, I don't seem to be able to delete saves. A bit annoying. Anyone know if I can do this through the folder or something?

decided not to play that till they're done with the second patch looking foward to it though

decided not to play that till they're done with the second patch looking foward to it though

Same here. MoeNovel butchered the shit out of that game. The censorship is one thing, but the shitty translation for a paid release like that is pretty stupid.

Same here. MoeNovel butchered the shit out of that game. The censorship is one thing, but the shitty translation for a paid release like that is pretty stupid.

....a paid release with noticeable grammar errors? That's... a word I'm not sure I can say on these forums.

There is actually a patch that removes all censoring, and the translation I got was free. :/