Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

You are Canadian ;p

Thats alone tells how "dangerous" you are ;p

And about Archery ? Do you practice European archery? modern Archery ? or Japanese Archery ?

I planned to by Japanese Bow one day but I doubt I have necesery means to maintain it and utilise it in my neighbourhood. Plus it cost like 1000€.

But At the very least I have my trustworthy Dynasty Forge Musha Katana witch I practice with evry second day for a few years now ; )

I probably need some more time practicing before I chellange Mayuzumi tho ...

* no ofence :) Just repeating jokes Americans have about Canadians - at the very least you cant be less warlike than French ;p

I practice Japanese Archery (Kyudo) and atleast for me it was quite easy and rather cheap to start with it.

I don´t know about Poland but in Germany and especially in Bavaria Kyudo is quite popular and I pay around 100€ a year to be a learn in an Dojo.

Of course they have practicing bows, because as you said these bows are extremely expensive.

Well in any case I can really recommend Kyudo to anyone that´d like to get into archery.

You are Canadian ;p

Thats alone tells how "dangerous" you are ;p

And about Archery ? Do you practice European archery? modern Archery ? or Japanese Archery ?

I planned to by Japanese Bow one day but I doubt I have necesery means to maintain it and utilise it in my neighbourhood. Plus it cost like 1000€.

But At the very least I have my trustworthy Dynasty Forge Musha Katana witch I practice with evry second day for a few years now ; )

I probably need some more time practicing before I chellange Mayuzumi tho ...

* no ofence :) Just repeating jokes Americans have about Canadians - at the very least you cant be less warlike than French ;p

I'm of Russian and Greek descent (only raised in Canada, i've got plenty of war in me)

the archery i practice is Modern (Mediterranean draw and several different stances), my bow is a German compound   that my grandfather passed down to me (that specific model is no longer produced), i recently had it brought in to check on its condition and it just needed a change in the grip, some new arrows, and some new strings.

I definitely would like to learn Japanese archery in the future, however it can be a bit pricey due to the equipment needed

both of the swords i own are replicas (one katana, one longsword) and are only meant for show

I practice Japanese Archery (Kyudo) and atleast for me it was quite easy and rather cheap to start with it.

I don´t know about Poland but in Germany and especially in Bavaria Kyudo is quite popular and I pay around 100€ a year to be a learn in an Dojo.

Of course they have practicing bows, because as you said these bows are extremely expensive.

Well in any case I can really recommend Kyudo to anyone that´d like to get into archery.

I am a bit torn apart here as Kyudo seams a hit to hardcore for European to practice :) And in Poland those things are almost nonexistant. Until just a few years ago there was even no Kendo schools and such. Few years back I did some shooting with medieval european bows, but it woudl be very intresting to try a bit of Kyudo someday.

Emperor - I have fully funcional Katana sharp as hell and good at cutting ( + European Bastard Sword replica, but it is not ready to use) - it is not Nihonto though. Those piece of art are extreamly  pricy and i would never risk using reall Japanese traditional forged katana in any cutting practice.

My "Musha" is practice sword designed specialy for tameshigiri (so cutting things), or just shadow fighting with sword.

http://www.sword-buyers-guide.com/images/Musha-4.jpg

At first i thought about Kendo but I read aboput it a lot and I understood that Kendo isnt about learnig how to fight with real swords, the moves in real sharp sword fighting are entirely diffrent than kendo. So in fact practicing Kendo you jsut get better at fighting with Shinai in some artificialy created fasion that has nothing to d with real fight. So I am practicing alone - maybe I becoem a Grand Master of new school of Swordfighting someday !

Anyway those skills will come handy in case of an Apocalipse ! (or Zombiecalipse :) )

Been gone for a while from the forums but I am back. *Cue the music*

So. I am getting a goody backpack I bought from Cr a while back. I wonder whats in it. Anyone ever buy one of those bags filled with secret goods before?

On a completely different topic. Has anyone ever used an onna hole before?

Dammit. What exactly does it feel like?

How should I know? I never bought one. I just know where to. Seriously, why don't you just get one and try it? They sell them for maybe 40 bucks some places online.

I wish I had such wanton lust as you all. Not really.