Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Drunkbastard

Hi can someone please fill me in on the translation progress for miyako's route and the other route's (i just dont feel like reading through 75 pages XD)

Hi can someone please fill me in on the translation progress for miyako's route and the other route's (i just dont feel like reading through 75 pages XD)

Everyone should start telling anyone who asks this that the project is cancelled.

Put in some effort, peep.  Everyone else has to trudge through pages of talk about dicks; you can, too.

Everyone should start telling anyone who asks this that the project is cancelled.

Put in some effort, peep.  Everyone else has to trudge through pages of talk about dicks; you can, too.

That's not very nice. No need to be a jerk.

Also, even if he hunts through the 85 pages, there's barely any mention of current progress.

THREAD NEEDS AN UPDATE POST where all people can check the status of the TL.

If that's not too much trouble, please make it happen.

I guess starting another thread just for the anouncments would be better.

Still i dont want this thread closed ! by all means the banter and evry comunication with TL team should be here, but We could certainly use new thread just for oficial statements.

Anyway thats my sugestion.

Or the thread starter could update the first post instead.

done my rapid-speed go through of Majikoi A-3, i really am tempted to go and read what remains untranslated of A-1 through A-3, it'll be slow, but the CGs compel me.

Especially Seiso's route in A-2 and all 3/4 routes in A-3 (Tsubame after+ is in two parts due to her having two after routes)

7r3Mj.jpg

Where'd you find an A-3 download?

via the magic known as the internet, one of my friends does install videos for VNs and he told me of the crack the moment he learned of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzuIxYU-Kzo (his channel)

[no linking or mentioning torrent sites]

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-%5B140228%5D-%5B%E3%81%BF%E3%81%AA%E3%81%A8%E3%81%9D%E3%81%B5%E3%81%A8%5D-%E7%9C%9F%E5%89%A3%E3%81%A7%E7%A7%81%E3%81%AB%E6%81%8B%E3%81%97%E3%81%AA%E3%81%95%E3%81%84%EF%BC%81-3-%5Bh-game%5D-%5Bcrack%5D-199847/ (the crack for the game is at the bottom)

And you didn't share it sooner? Shame.

And you didn't share it sooner? Shame.

i got it on Sunday morning, finally got to finish the torrent in the evening, i posted about the Stacy and Lee routes, and how i was saving Tsubame for the next day on this forum when it was technically speaking Monday (i posted at what was about 12:30 in the morning). the post is on page 82, #2043.

No one asked, so i didn't post the links earlier

i got it on Sunday morning, finally got to finish the torrent in the evening, i posted about the Stacy and Lee routes, and how i was saving Tsubame for the next day on this forum when it was technically speaking Monday (i posted at what was about 12:30 in the morning). the post is on page 82, #2043.

No one asked, so i didn't post the links earlier

It should go with out saying that links are wanted. Hideo.......I'm disappointed in you.

You're not worthy of the name Kuki!

It should go with out saying that links are wanted. Hideo.......I'm disappointed in you.

You're not worthy of the name Kuki!

FUAHAHAHAHA! Or perhaps you need be more attentive! My generosity only extends so far commoner, you must learn to ask or to not need to be babied by your Emperor! Prove to me your abilities, otherwise Kuki will have no need for you

I just noticed that i'm a senior member and have become one almost entirely off of this thread (i have about maybe 10 posts total outside this thread, most on the Hearthstone thread)

I recognized I have more posts than you, am probably more sneaky and devious, has less morals than you, and is more of a sociopath. Also, has more skill with butterfly knives and other assorted weaponry.

Would you like to rephrase your previous statement?

I recognized I have more posts than you, am probably more sneaky and devious, has less morals than you, and is more of a sociopath. Also, has more skill with butterfly knives and other assorted weaponry.

Would you like to rephrase your previous statement?

You do have more posts than me that is true, but...

I have access to large amounts of a large variety of chemicals stored in a warehouse that I own a key to, including several enjoyable substances such as hydrochloric acid (one of my family's companies sells chemicals and compounds as part of its business, and I'm an employee with access to them), likely has more weapons than you may think, am well trained in martial arts, regularly practice archery, and don't even get me started about the actual ability to act, I have the moral disconnect necessary to wreak havoc upon others without a second though (I have been labeled mentally unstable since childhood by several psychologists and I have a natural hatred of humanity, with thoughts such as genocide being a good idea).  

Don't even think that I'm not a threat, that's what my childhood bullies had to learn the hard way.

so no, i won't rephrase my statement

I prefer VN than anime because VN have choice option where some Of them can decicide Which ending you Get and i like that very much and VN have much good storyline than anime

No offense, but right now I'm more amazed than anything that you're actually capable of reading VNs in the first place.

I'm with you there.

Everyone is with him. School Days was Satan incarnate.

In general?

Visual novels are superior in my mind simply because they allow you to direct the story through choices. The lamentations of the masses when the main character in an anime doesn't end up with the supposed 'Best Girl' is a testament to that. Visual novels allow you to push the storyline in a direction that you prefer rather than being locked into the 'route' deemed best by the anime creators. I've even managed to read through certain visual novels in which I did not like the main character simply because I found my own amusement in 'punishing' him/her through the choices in the novel, an option which is not possible with anime.

Because of these multiple routes you also have a level of re-playability which simply does not exist in anime. And finally in terms of time spent watching anime versus reading visual novels assuming you are somewhat of a completionist, visual novels typically result in taking up more of your time, which assuming you are enjoying the entire experience, would be a positive in my books.

That being said some visual novels have spawned some great anime renditions and spin-offs, and on the other hand some have been absolutely terrible. If they are well done, it does bring me some joy to see the characters and setting I've come to know in a novel become animated and shown in a new light. I find that the detailed writing of a visual novel typically makes for an excellent base for an anime, so long as they do not excessively shorten or cut out important content.

You know, I've noticed that nearly everyone apparently look at it from the romance-side. Of course, romance VN adaptations are hard, since there are multiple girls, but what about the non-romance VNs and anime? (Those exists, right?)

You know, I've noticed that nearly everyone apparently look at it from the romance-side. Of course, romance VN adaptations are hard, since there are multiple girls, but what about the non-romance VNs and anime? (Those exists, right?)

You mean like Fate/stay night and Tsukihime? Yeah, those went well... Utawarerumono and Tears to Tiara weren't that great either, to be honest.

You do have more posts than me that is true, but...

I have access to large amounts of a large variety of chemicals stored in a warehouse that I own a key to, including several enjoyable substances such as hydrochloric acid (one of my family's companies sells chemicals and compounds as part of its business, and I'm an employee with access to them), likely has more weapons than you may think, am well trained in martial arts, regularly practice archery, and don't even get me started about the actual ability to act, I have the moral disconnect necessary to wreak havoc upon others without a second though (I have been labeled mentally unstable since childhood by several psychologists and I have a natural hatred of humanity, with thoughts such as genocide being a good idea).  

Don't even think that I'm not a threat, that's what my childhood bullies had to learn the hard way.

so no, i won't rephrase my statement

You are Canadian ;p

Thats alone tells how "dangerous" you are ;p

And about Archery ? Do you practice European archery? modern Archery ? or Japanese Archery ?

I planned to by Japanese Bow one day but I doubt I have necesery means to maintain it and utilise it in my neighbourhood. Plus it cost like 1000€.

But At the very least I have my trustworthy Dynasty Forge Musha Katana witch I practice with evry second day for a few years now ; )

I probably need some more time practicing before I chellange Mayuzumi tho ...

* no ofence :) Just repeating jokes Americans have about Canadians - at the very least you cant be less warlike than French ;p

Guest Draconos

* no ofence :) Just repeating jokes Americans have about Canadians - at the very least you cant be less warlike than french ;p

French people can catapult cows at you though. It's scary.