Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

As far as boobs go, C is my preference. I also don't really care for large asses. Kind of offputting imo. But as far as body shape it's all about proportions. But none of that really matters once you get down to it. Once you love someone they become so much more attractive physically its ridiculous to even think about.

This thread isn't corny enough. FTFY.

As far as boobs go, C is my preference. I also don't really care for large asses. Kind of offputting imo. But as far as body shape it's all about proportions. But none of that really matters once you get down to it. Once you love someone they become so much more attractive physically its ridiculous to even think about.

This thread isn't corny enough. FTFY.

No one said anything about big asses. Just GOOD asses. A perfect ass doesn't have to be really big.

But it's usually only females who are interested in v-lines.

So what, you like muscled women?

yes, nothing too excessive, but i do enjoy seeing some definition, also i realised how bad i am with terminology, simply the natural lines that run across (crotch lines i guess is what the proper term is) are what i enjoy, v-lines are just a another point of attraction along that same preference.

7o8j8.jpg

the type of lines seen in that image are the base i'm referring to.