Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

1. Yes, the mosaic is the offender. This is also the main reason why plenty of decensored releases feature "oversized members."

2. I know about that but that's invasive. We need to use the palette the artist worked with. Using a brighter pink would make 

the vagina look way more pink than you picture it.

Also, Azangar sent me the images, so I guess you guys like it?

Oh, man :P Please don't rush me, this will take a while. XD

1. God damn it, mosaic! 

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

2. I'm not savvy when it comes to this kinda thing, but does that mean it can't be done? 'Cause that would be a real damn shame.

If anyone should be rushed, it's us, not you. Feel free to work on it at your own pace, as long as you actually do work on it. Just remember, though: Prioritize anal. Always prioritize anal. Anal is love, anal is life. 

Completely off topic.

So I just finished Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin. It was pretty good, although it wasn't quite as Shiki-focused as the previous ones. (Still got a bit of closure, though, which was awesome.)

And more importantly, MANA IS FUCKING ADORABLE!

I swear, I channeled Jun the entire time she was on screen. MOE!!!!! Everything about her was just MOE!!!!

._.  This could be a problem. A big one...

Just what is this? 

http://prntscr.com/2yrize

I suspect these were transparent mounts for transitions but when extracted became BMP and now transparency is gone, plus they look sketchy. XD

Is there a way to extract the transparencies without them looking like this? I can do some image cropping

and that could do it but I'm not sure how it would work/look upon reinsertion. Any ideas?

Just what is this? 

I suspect these were transparent mounts for transitions but when extracted became BMP and now transparency is gone, plus they look sketchy. XD

Is there a way to extract the transparencies without them looking like this? I can do some image cropping

and that could do it but I'm not sure how it would work/look upon reinsertion. Any ideas?

You're an image editor, make it work! Lol, just kidding.

Azengar, you're a hacker, make it work!

In the mean time, I'll just be useless over here.

Just what is this? 

Yes I was surprised too, but the image are "supposed" to come out in their original extensions, I'll look into it.

I can try some stuff, I think I know how to circumvent this issue. (programming your own VN has its advantages it seems XD)

However I must know: Is there a way to make a test reinsertion? you know to make sure the transitions blend properly and the edited images work?

Wanna know that so I don't edit them all and they end up being useless XD

46936756.jpg

Well, we're less than 100 posts from 2000 posts, and we're proceeding full speed ahead. Almost a page in the last few hours alone.

This decensoring thing has put new life into this thread.

Also, Helvetica, if I could make a humble request, could you prioritize the already completed routes(Wanko, Momoyo, Chirs, Mayucchi)? That way you won't finish the miyako and have (almost) no one able to enjoy them while we wait for the patch. :3

I can try some stuff, I think I know how to circumvent this issue. (programming your own VN has its advantages it seems XD)

However I must know: Is there a way to make a test reinsertion? you know to make sure the transitions blend properly and the edited images work?

Wanna know that so I don't edit them all and they end up being useless XD

Anytime. ^^

I'll also see if I can extract them right or if they are effectively like this.

Guest Unavailable

Back.

Here's a proper test (censored and decensored)

Be advised that I avoided getting carried away with a lot of details as I need to preserve

the artist style and intent.

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/SbUoOaM

If you guys like it, then send the images my way to start working on them :3

To me, even the first one (the GIF) was just amazing. I have no idea about the process you go through to put out that kind of work, but it really blows my mind as someone that focuses more on literature than images. It looks exactly as you would expect it to behind the mosaic, like your image came before the censored one in the initial design process. So much talent.

Guest Unavailable

Soon this thread will reach 2000 replies and 100 pages too :)

I think I came in on page 6 or so back in December, before the team learned that they wouldn't be able to get their hands on that mythical "85%" ...

I disappeared for a while after hearing they had a ton of work to do since they had to start from scratch, then I came back and checked and the page count was in the 70's. Seems word about the project spread pretty fast.

There's a great atmosphere here. Really upbeat and productive. Feels gooooood.

To me, even the first one (the GIF) was just amazing. I have no idea about the process you go through to put out that kind of work, but it really blows my mind as someone that focuses more on literature than images. It looks exactly as you would expect it to behind the mosaic, like your image came before the censored one in the initial design process. So much talent.

*Blushes* :P  Thanks, I'm glad you like it.