Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

@Ouraibaa

I took the liberty of running a rough test. Here's a gif with "before" and "after"

Please bear with me as it's 4:00 am and I used a mouse instead of my tablet XD

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/yfWnoaj

Whatever you guys decide, I'm ready to edit the images.

Just hope Azengar remembers me XD

Told Azengar about it. Will talk it over when he responds. (Can't check the image yet because I'm at school, btw.

Edit: Just checked the image. Looks really nice for a rough draft. It just needs a bit more detail and refined edges and it would be great. That's my personal opinion, but I still need to discuss it with Azengar.)

Hmm, its is about the same quality as decensored Navel Shuffle or School Days, which were professional releases. Good enough for me.

He said that it was a rough example, and if it's around as good as some professional releases, then that sounds promising.

Hello, hello.

Sorry for the delay, I had a pretty busy week and couldn't show up much.

About image editing first, I didn't forgot you Helvetica Standard but I wanted to wait the end of the translation and discuss this matter with the translator to see precisely what we have to edit.

Then about decensoring, it might be a good idea, in fact if people are interested in having a decensored version I don't why not.
I would make it an option during the installation so anyone would be able to pick the version they want (with or without censures).

If you wish to decensor the game then I can extract and send you the pictures so you can start working on this.

Hello, hello.

About image editing first, I didn't forgot you Helvetica Standard but I wanted to wait the end of the translation and discuss this matter with the translator to see precisely what we have to edit.

Then about decensoring, it might be a good idea, in fact if people are interested in having a decensored version I don't why not.

I would make it an option during the installation so anyone would be able to pick the version they want (with or without censures).

If you wish to decensor the game then I can extract and send you the pictures so you can start working on this.

In other words, go for it! Even if others don't want it, Which I doubt (Unless you're gonna do vaginas like in Valkyrie Svia, which looked god awful.), I still want it.

Only one rule: Prioritize anal scenes! That is all. 

Edit:

BHbH583.jpg

Do you see that? That is not how a vagina should look. Also, NSFW.

Guest Argetlahm

Not sure if this is true or not, it was posted on VNTL a few hours ago:

"The translator, TakaJun, took a vacation trip to Florida, but while snorkeling, he was attacked by tiger shark. After dying from blood loss in a nearby hospital, his body was transferred to Arkansas, his hometown, for burial."

If this is true, then it explains what happened to the original Majikoi translation, cause TakaJun didn't seem at all like the type of guy who would just abandon it so close to completion.

As childish as this might sound, "LINKS OR IT NEVER HAPPENED!!"

Hello, hello.

I am with Azengar on this one. I would really prefer the option to install with the mosaics still on.  The censoring looks really awkward. It looks like an add one rather than something that was there to begin with. Though even if it did not I really would most likely prefer the mosaics anyways...

@Ouraibaa

I took the liberty of running a rough test. Here's a gif with "before" and "after"

Please bear with me as it's 4:00 am and I used a mouse instead of my tablet XD

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/yfWnoaj

Whatever you guys decide, I'm ready to edit the images.

Just hope Azengar remembers me XD

i think thats done really well if the rest are that quality then you have my support :)

I would support a decensor effort, but I would also like it to be optional.

As an edit, I would really like to see a serious attempt sample, since you said the first was a rush job. It was quite good in that case, and I'd be really interested to see just what you're capable of.

I am with Azengar on this one. I would really prefer the option to install with the mosaics still on.  The censoring looks really awkward. It looks like an add one rather than something that was there to begin with. Though even if it did not I really would most likely prefer the mosaics anyways...

Everyone has their own taste, but I say it's better that effort goes into a decensor patch if the image editor isn't doing anything anyway, and if it can look good, then all the better. If some users don't like it, they can choose not to use it. If even one user wants this, I don't see why not. (I know you didn't say you were against it, I'm just kinda excited for the possibility, so I can't stop thinking, and consequently writing, about it.)

i think thats done really well if the rest are that quality then you have my support  :)

That's not the quality. That was a rough job, and not done with his tablet. The finished thing is most likely gonna be much better than that.

Guest Unavailable

That's not really what he meant. We'd need an actual news source. A shark attack anywhere in the US would easily make it into dozens of newspapers and broadcasts since we love to blow things out of proportion. Granted, I haven't been looking specifically for it, but I do check the news several times a day and I haven't seen anything about a recent shark attack.

I'm not saying anyone is lying or wrong, and it's a tragedy if that news is accurate. I just agree with the person that said we're gonna need some proof. For all we know, there is just someone trying to save face. The fact that we just heard about it 20 hours ago after a year of silence seems ... questionable.

Edit : List of fatal shark attacks in the US from 2010 to present.

List of all the non-fatal attacks around the world in 2013

The person in the quoted link said the translator died of blood loss directly attributed to the attack, so it should fall under fatal attacks (other similar scenarios do). At any rate, I did some digging around google and can't find anything but proof that the post on VNTLS is a hoax. I welcome any corrections. I'm just trying to find the truth. Unless the guy was an avid surfer, which most of those incidents involve. But if he's really from Arkansas, I somehow doubt it. I also doubt he's from Arkansas.

Edited by Unavailable

That's not really what he meant. We'd need an actual news source. A shark attack anywhere in the US would easily make it into dozens of newspapers and broadcasts since we love to blow things out of proportion. Granted, I haven't been looking specifically for it, but I do check the news several times a day and I haven't seen anything about a recent shark attack.

I'm not saying anyone is lying or wrong, and it's a tragedy if that news is accurate. I just agree with the person that said we're gonna need some proof. For all we know, there is just someone trying to save face. The fact that we just heard about it 20 hours ago after a year of silence seems ... questionable.

Edit : List of shark attacks in the US from 2010 to present.

Not to mention the fact that "death by shark attack" seems to be a rather frequent rumor concerning "important" members of any internet community that has gone silent for a long time.

Guest Unavailable

Only the most recent would could have even possibly been TakaJun, and the age seems a tad old, maybe?

We have to assume that the fatal attack was the reason for his abrupt absence, which would mean it happened a year ago or so. It's an assumption and certainly not a fact, but I think it's a pretty accurate assumption just the same.

The censoring looks really awkward. I really would most likely prefer the mosaics anyways...

That's the issue with decensoring. It is a makeshift process which image editors are tasked with (For US releases) Sometimes, image editors have no knowledge of genital anatomy or never thought they would be drawing this kind of thing for work.

"True" decensoring would be simply acquiring the source image without the mosaics, and it would still look awkward. (Yuki Sakura is an example of this. For US release D.O. provided the uncensored CG's

to the english team. They look far from natural.)

Anyway , gonna run a couple of serious tests and post the results here. If you guys like them, then by all means

send me the pics so I can start decensoring them :3

Guest Unavailable

Sometimes, image editors have no knowledge of genital anatomy

This explains so much. Some of the stuff I see in VNs just cracks me up. I was working through Bible Black & Bible Black: Infection the last couple of days and I kept being reminded of cinnamon twists and stab wounds. In that sense, I prefer the censor. If the person can't do it right, then just slap a mosaic on it and call it a day because .... geez ... some of that stuff is just mind boggling.

This explains so much. Some of the stuff I see in VNs just cracks me up. I was working through Bible Black & Bible Black: Infection the last couple of days and I kept being reminded of cinnamon twists and stab wounds. In that sense, I prefer the censor. If the person can't do it right, then just slap a mosaic on it and call it a day because .... geez ... some of that stuff is just mind boggling.

All this censor stuff actually reminds me of "Eroge! Sex and Games makes Sexy Games!". Not because of the censor in it, but because in the drawer's route, she comments, "Why make the genitalia realistic; they're gonna put mosaic on it anyway."

Guest Unavailable

, "Why make the genitalia realistic; they're gonna put mosaic on it anyway."

I assumed that was why a lot of the uncensored stuff was so bad. I figured the version I got my hands on, was taken from the drawing room floor before they put the mosaic on it. Like an "unreleased version" that was never meant to be NOT censored. I guess

Yea, agree with this entirely. But since these would have to be completely redrawn by the editor, if he can make them look good and fit with the rest of the art, then I'm all for it.

Back.

Here's a proper test (censored and decensored)

Be advised that I avoided getting carried away with a lot of details as I need to preserve

the artist style and intent.

WARNING, NSFW

http://imgur.com/SbUoOaM

If you guys like it, then send the images my way to start working on them :3

I think the penis looks fairly good, although I think it should be a bit thicker right beneath the head. Don't know why. (Maybe the mosaic made it seem bigger than it actually is?)

As for the pussy, I do like the drawing itself, but it needs to be pink. Pussies aren't the same colour as the rest of the body. Ideally, it should be the same colour as her nipples. Overall, though, it looks really good. Also, if you have the time and desire, I think you should do both a normal version and a "carried away" version. Azengar can always make an option to choose which the player wants to use, and it would add some nice variety.

P.S. why would you choose a Miyako one?! You just increased my desire to play here route!

P.P.S. Did her blush lose a slight bit if intensity?

P.P.P.S. Prioritize anal!

1.- (Maybe the mosaic made it seem bigger than it actually is?)

2.-  As for the pussy, it needs to be pink. 

1. Yes, the mosaic is the offender. This is also the main reason why plenty of decensored releases feature "oversized members."

2. I know about that but that's invasive. We need to use the palette the artist worked with. Using a brighter pink would make 

the vagina look way more pink than you picture it.

Also, Azangar sent me the images, so I guess you guys like it?

Oh, man :P Please don't rush me, this will take a while. XD

P.S. I knew you guys would love it :3

P.P.S. No. I didn't touch the image except for the censored area.

P.P.P.S. Sir! Yes Sir! >: D