Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Why don't you guys create your own thread? It would be a lot easier for us to just migrate over there, and the thread would be a LOT more organised that way without people coming in here going "Progress? Progress? Progress?"

That would be kind of a shame. We already have 73 pages going. We are only 27 away from our goal.

What Dark Ariel7 said. It would be kind of a shame to change threads after 73 pages. That's my opinion, anyway. Azengar could still start a thread if he wanted.

We could also start a thread when we release the first patch.

Guest Draconos

What Dark Ariel7 said. It would be kind of a shame to change threads after 73 pages. That's my opinion, anyway. Azengar could still start a thread if he wanted.

We could also start a thread when we release the first patch.

But that means I'd actually have to go to fuwanovel forums to search for it instead of just going straight to this thread :(

Guest Argetlahm

I might not look like it but I'm actually enjoying the things I'm reading from this thread even though there are times that I'd get O.P. because I can't relate with what most people here are talking about, but making a thread that's just dedicated for the TL, alone? man that's gonna be sad.

I finally decided to play Miyako Route with machine translation. (I'll just play again with patch once its out)

Combination of Atlas, Google Translation, Excite, and FreeTranslation works pretty well most of time. Add to that very basic listening skills, and its quite readable.

I am currently right after 3-way fight between Chris, Miyako, and Wanko. Anyone can tell how longer route is (in rough percentage of what I am already through)?

I finally decided to play Miyako Route with machine translation. (I'll just play again with patch once its out)

Combination of Atlas, Google Translation, Excite, and FreeTranslation works pretty well most of time. Add to that very basic listening skills, and its quite readable.

I am currently right after 3-way fight between Chris, Miyako, and Wanko. Anyone can tell how longer route is (in rough percentage of what I am already through)?

Might want to use some spoiler tags...

3/4 of the way

3/4 of the way

Wow, that was fast. I was sure it would be about half. I am kinda wondering how this will end. I mean, story did not seems to be approaching conclusion yet. Though there would be longer buildup. Restart of bullying didn't came up yet. (It happened in background, but main characters don't know about it yet.)

Might as well ask, is it worth waiting for the patch to play what has already been released? How many routes are left to translate after Miyako's is done (besides the one the translator said he is already planning to do?) Sorry if someone has already asked this, but wading through 73 pages is a little... unreasonable.

Might as well ask, is it worth waiting for the patch to play what has already been released? How many routes are left to translate after Miyako's is done (besides the one the translator said he is already planning to do?) Sorry if someone has already asked this, but wading through 73 pages is a little... unreasonable.

Wow, that was fast. I was sure it would be about half. I am kinda wondering how this will end. I mean, story did not seems to be approaching conclusion yet. Though there would be longer buildup. Restart of bullying didn't came up yet. (It happened in background, but main characters don't know about it yet.)

That spoiler option is there for a reason you know...

Yeah, it is worthy waiting for the patch (IT'S MIYAKO! She's fucking great!). Jokes aside, the only routes left are most of the side routes (except Ume-sensei's), Miyako and Agave. In other words, most of the main routes have been translated.

they are sort of very short houtes where action concentrates on Moro/Gakuto/Capt. They arent Focused on Yamato relations with them at all. Its more of a fleshing out their characters and motivations. Initialy i was hoping that at least in his own route Gakuto will finaly find a girl for himself ...

A lot of wasted potencial here ...

Guest ollerus

hello I'm new in this forum and I just want to show my appreciation for the translation team. On other topic I'll like if someone will tell my where I can download an eroge named Kamikaze Explorer, since I'm looking for it and can't find it since is pretty old.