Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well I have to be a masochist too.

I just finished the true route of G senjou no Maou and I just feel crappy.

It seems I am quite weak against Protagonists that take the blame for a crime, so that other characters don´t suffer from it.

Especially Lelouch from Code Geass did it like a badass.

Well I´ll probably also play Shiratoris route, but I don´t know about the others yet.

Anyone know if they´re worth the time?

G-Senjou is even mentioned a few times in Majikoi !!

I propose a game here.

How many diffrent anime and VN innuendos can you find in Majikoi

First I post the biggest one

Whole Majikoi and Kazama family is apparenty a spoff of Little Busters ! VN

With many Characters beeing almost mirror image of the Little Busters Characters

2 Older brother type leaders - Kazama Shoichi and Kyosuke

2 protags - Naoe Riki - Naoe Yamato (even the name is the same thankfully he isnt as meak as Riki)

2 Muscle Freaks - Gakutro and Masato

2 Older sister Strong Woman types - Kurugaya and Momoyo

2 Younger Sister / stupid incocent girl types - Rin and kazuko

They even play  Baseball in Majikoi prologue as an easter Egg to.

PS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I just saw amazing skit in Majikoi S

Cookie 2: If you will abuse machines, one day we will rebel and you will be targeted Stacy Connor !

Stacy: Why me ! ?  ^^

So,Matsunaga Tsubame and Benkei not yet translated. 

the routes from Yandere are only for the original. Majikoi S! is still in the middle of being translated (the entire after set for the original game's heroines, plus most of the side routes, the agave and its two routes, and the childhood and Koyuki routes remain) and A-1 is nearing 2/3 (Benkei is 65% done) completion.

Tsubame's translation in S has been out for almost a year now (now we wait for her translation in A-3... don't know how long that'll take though, 'cause A-3 came out yesterday)

Well I have to be a masochist too.

I just finished the true route of G senjou no Maou and I just feel crappy.

It seems I am quite weak against Protagonists that take the blame for a crime, so that other characters don´t suffer from it.

Especially Lelouch from Code Geass did it like a badass.

Well I´ll probably also play Shiratoris route, but I don´t know about the others yet.

Anyone know if they´re worth the time?

They're not as good or touching as the true route however, I do think they're worth the time.

What's the latest news on the translation status for Miyako's route?

It's really hard to find relevant posts with all the off-topic discussion x.x

Perhaps those in charge of the project could do edits (with big bold titles to draw attention :P and dates to keep a timeline) to their posts on the first page with relevant information?

Perhaps those in charge of the project could do edits (with big bold titles to draw attention :P and dates to keep a timeline) to their posts on the first page with relevant information?

I like this idea. That way people who want info on the project can just check the first page rather than constantly asking, and everyone just talking can continue without being interupted.

NOTHING NEW.

Also, I think it would be much more effective if the guy who STARTED the thread would post updates to his first post if we (The translation team) gave him the information. Alas, he seems to have completely disappeared.

NOTHING NEW.

Also, I think it would be much more effective if the guy who STARTED the thread would post updates to his first post if we (The translation team) gave him the information. Alas, he seems to have completely disappeared.

Why don't you guys create your own thread? It would be a lot easier for us to just migrate over there, and the thread would be a LOT more organised that way without people coming in here going "Progress? Progress? Progress?"

Why don't you guys create your own thread? It would be a lot easier for us to just migrate over there, and the thread would be a LOT more organised that way without people coming in here going "Progress? Progress? Progress?"

That would be kind of a shame. We already have 73 pages going. We are only 27 away from our goal.