Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Oh god, I'm such a masochist. Replaying Grisaia no Kajitsu, just finished Amane's route (It's fucked up no matter how many times you play it man).

BTW, during my first playthrough I finished Amane first. And I still regret doing that...

As fucked up as it was, I quite enjoyed her story.

I like seeing Yuuji's sister. :3

But I did hate how it explain what happened after all the way to their eventual deaths. Kinda ruined it for me.

Only the ones in the Yandere Translation patch (Mayucchi, Chris, Momo-senpai, Wanko, Ume-sensei, Miyako isn't completely translated). And from what I've played, the first days of Capt's route.

So,Matsunaga Tsubame and Benkei not yet translated. 

Oh god, I'm such a masochist. Replaying Grisaia no Kajitsu, just finished Amane's route (It's fucked up no matter how many times you play it man).

BTW, during my first playthrough I finished Amane first. And I still regret doing that...

Well I have to be a masochist too.

I just finished the true route of G senjou no Maou and I just feel crappy.

It seems I am quite weak against Protagonists that take the blame for a crime, so that other characters don´t suffer from it.

Especially Lelouch from Code Geass did it like a badass.

Well I´ll probably also play Shiratoris route, but I don´t know about the others yet.

Anyone know if they´re worth the time?

Here me PPL !

My life has reached the dengerous turn now and i ma affriad if i cna make it, unless I get this question answered !

WHO is the Majikoi S secret character !!!

Her voice appears in few skits but even as i cleared the whole game I havent saw her in game once.

(She is labeled as Mistery Voice)

Am I wrong or just Stupid ?

Taskete kureru !