Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

Only on the internet will you find real people taking pride in being a Lolicon

not that I disagree, though

Am I truly weird when im not a lolicon and i'm somewhat happy about it?

its a bit complicated in 2 routes yes it seems that way and in her route it turns out its her mom every one is seeing whoring it up down town they just look alot alike

its been a while since i finished it but i believe i answered correctly

I believe that her mom wasn´t doing that,

I think that during her route someone gives papers and pastes them in their school about her being a whore or something like that

I'd have to read it again as I don't quite remember.

I actually thought about taking Baldie but I saw he was taken already so I took awesome Hume :D

If you want to switch I wouldn´t mind doing so either, because Baldie is essential for this Forum!

Hume Hellsing is badass and all but he can´t really compare to Jun ...

Lolicon till death!

Alright, let me just hint down a Hume image that i believe functions for me (won't take long, i already have one facial expression in mind)

kamidori is the best vn ive ever played in terms of gameplay plus the storys really good theres lots of characters and the h content is actually pretty good ive completed it about three times myself it really does take a while to get through but its worth it

Ok i am pretty intersted in this now too. Just few questions

- is the gameplay hard ?

- is it voiced

- lengh wise is single playthrough longer that Sengoku Rance (only other big RPG eroge i played)

- is the gameplay hard ?

- is it voiced

- lengh wise is single playthrough longer that Sengoku Rance (only other big RPG eroge i played)

it depends on your familiarity with SRPGs , i don't find it particularly difficult due to growing up with FF Tactics and Fire Emblem.

Yep it's voiced and the VAs did a good job in my opinion

haven't finished Sengoku Rance so i can't say, but the playthroughs can take a looooooooooooooooooooooong time due to RPG elements (i have a friend who spent over 120 hours on one playthrough)

- is the gameplay hard ?

- is it voiced

The gameplay is pretty easy in my opinion.

It is voiced,and it took me around 100 hours to finish it,dont know if that´s longer than Sengoku Rance since i never played it.

Can someone link me to the visual novel that you guys have been talking about (not the Miyako one but the other school one)? I was just searching through some pages but I'm too lazy to search too much so I would really appreciate it.(The one where childhoods friend is a prostitute,similar to Miyako's mom I guess).

Can someone link me to the visual novel that you guys have been talking about (not the Miyako one but the other school one)? I was just searching through some pages but I'm too lazy to search too much so I would really appreciate it.(The one where childhoods friend is a prostitute,similar to Miyako's mom I guess).

https://fuwanovel.net/novels/a-profile

there you go

what types of games do you like? this will help narrow it down. but if you want something long and that includes gameplay i suggest kamidori alchemy meister. im almost done my first route and im loving it . its complex the stories good, the heroines are cute. the h content is good and varied. and the gameplay content makes it very fun but addicting as well. 

Thanks! ill take your word for it. im going to go download this one after i finish this post im currently playing Grisaia no kajitsu and just recently finished katawa shoujo (1 more route at least) as for the games i like well for now  i think something light for now ( like a galge ) but  i guess im open to play anything for now any favorites?  i just  recently started playing galge and eroge and im hooked so im making a list to keep me busy for a while. oh and thanks for taking your time to reply!

- is the gameplay hard ?

- is it voiced

There's a normal difficulty and a hard (which I believe only unlocks after one playthrough). The hard one get's ridiculously hard at the later levels (60+). Normal, however, is easy all the way IMO.

As for length, my first playthrough took me almost 80 hours. I did everything there was to be done, but this is not counting failing and reloading on quite a few occasions. My second playthrough I made the mistake of choosing hard difficulty AND removing level cap. Took me over 90 hours and sooo much unfinished business, because I just could not pass the levels at some point. I did manage to complete the main story though. Lots and lots of failing and reloading on this one.

Edit; One last thing about the voice acting: Strangely, every female character is voiced, but none of the males are. At some point where two new characters were introduced, I was like: why is one voiced and the other one not? Turns out one of them was a boy. :P

Alright then, one last edit: I just checked and you might be interested in knowing there's a total of 1122 CG's and 52 H-scenes to be collected. ;)

Guest Draconos

Alright, let me just hint down a Hume image that i believe functions for me (won't take long, i already have one facial expression in mind)

This thread is really lacking a Hero. Fuhahahahaha!

So my vote on the matter would be Hideo instead of Hume.

We all know Hideo is more awesome than Hume anyway.

This thread is really lacking a Hero. Fuhahahahaha!

So my vote on the matter would be Hideo instead of Hume.

We all know Hideo is more awesome than Hume anyway.

I do agree :D

Sometimes Hume can be a huge Dick anyway.

Tough Aoi wouldn´t be such a bad pick either.

Edit: While looking for a pic of Jun I noticed, that we still don´t have a Minamoto!

I guess it´s  time for me to turn Tsundere :D

When you finish the Miyako route you really see Chris in a new light. For all those Chris haters wait until after you finish reading the Miyako route. That is without a doubt Chris's best route. It's the polar opposite of her appearance in the Wanko route.

Well I already liked Chris, but knowing she gets a good character moment makes me want to play this route even more.

When you finish the Miyako route you really see Chris in a new light. For all those Chris haters wait until after you finish reading the Miyako route. That is without a doubt Chris's best route. It's the polar opposite of her appearance in the Wanko route.

Thanks, now I'm even more excited xD

i think ill give Edelweiss a try seems like it might be fun :)

I didn't really enjoy the other Overdrive games as much, but imo Edelweiss and it's fandisc were pretty well done.

Also, not entirely sure, but I remember hearing somewhere that the Cross Channel translation was sub-par. Anybody confirm/deny this? I would like to more read haha