Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Realise that I'm somewhat late into the game (literally) but thought that I may as well offer myself forward to help in any way I can with a Miyako translation. What I lack in experience I'll make up for in pictures of pancakes?

I was gonna make a suggestive joke about experience, but then I remembered that you're most likely a guy, so I decided against it. Pancakes would still be nice, though.

Guest Draconos

So I finished Grisaia no Kajitsu yesterday and was wondering if you guys had any other similar Vn´s that you´d recommend.

PS: Sachi´s Route was perfect, never seen any Route in an VN that was so satisfying :D

I guess you should be glad that Miyako route is not translated yet. Saying something like that here can be....dangerous

I guess you should be glad that Miyako route is not translated yet. Saying something like that here can be....dangerous

Well I said yet, didn´t I :P

Pure Character-wise Miyako is something unique and I fell in love with her on first sight (wich kinda happens rarely, because I am more of an lolicon ^^)

Guest Draconos

Well I said yet, didn´t I :P

Pure Character-wise Miyako is something unique and I fell in love with her on first sight (wich kinda happens rarely, because I am more of an lolicon ^^)

Why you're Hume instead of Baldie? :D

sharin no kuni and its fan disc and g senjou no maou are similar in feel.

I personally disliked Sharin No Kuni. Way too linear. G-Senjou no maou is very good, however. But the way Akabei Soft writes the stuff, it may infuriate you with slow plot points occassionally :P

I personally disliked Sharin No Kuni. Way too linear. G-Senjou no maou is very good, however. But the way Akabei Soft writes the stuff, it may infuriate you with slow plot points occassionally :P

i loved sharin no kuni, but everyones different. i thought that the concept for the setting was good, characters were good protag wasn't a useless place holder and the heroines were cute . i enjoyed the story a lot.

Maybe you could try A Profile, it definitely isn't as good as G-Senjou but it's worth the time.

a profile was very good too, i liked the fact that the best friend wasn't just a comedic relief character.  and once again cute heroine's and its short so its well worth throwing the lil bit of time it takes to play in to it.

im curious i read on vndb that souma miou the childhood friend is a prostitute is that true she dosent really seem the type

its a bit complicated in 2 routes yes it seems that way and in her route it turns out its her mom every one is seeing whoring it up down town they just look alot alike

its been a while since i finished it but i believe i answered correctly

Hey guys Im new to this thread (but ive read the past conversations) and want to thank you for putting an effort on the translation ive been wanting to see this game fully translated  for a very long time  and its nice to see there a still some people who feel the same way about this game about being fully translated.

I was wondering how is the translation going? and any  more games you would recommend while Im waiting?

Hey guys Im new to this thread (but ive read the past conversations) and want to thank you for putting an effort on the translation ive been wanting to see this game fully translated  for a very long time  and its nice to see there a still some people who feel the same way about this game about being fully translated.

I was wondering how is the translation going? and any  more games you would recommend while Im waiting?

what types of games do you like? this will help narrow it down. but if you want something long and that includes gameplay i suggest kamidori alchemy meister. im almost done my first route and im loving it . its complex the stories good, the heroines are cute. the h content is good and varied. and the gameplay content makes it very fun but addicting as well. 

what types of games do you like? this will help narrow it down. but if you want something long and that includes gameplay i suggest kamidori alchemy meister. im almost done my first route and im loving it . its complex the stories good, the heroines are cute. the h content is good and varied. and the gameplay content makes it very fun but addicting as well. 

Only listen to him if you don't have anything important to do for the next few months, because that game is long as fuck. Also, the h-content is not only good and varied, but also a LOT. But even without story and ero, the RPG portion of it is great in and of itself.

Edit; Also I might add that kamidori has a lot of extra content in second and third (fourth maybe?) playthroughs. Which makes the game that much longer :P

Only listen to him if you don't have anything important to do for the next few months, because that game is long as fuck. Also, the h-content is not only good and varied, but also a LOT. But even without story and ero, the RPG portion of it is great in and of itself.

Edit; Also I might add that kamidori has a lot of extra content in second and third (fourth maybe?) playthroughs. Which makes the game that much longer :P

yeah completely right when i started playing it i saw a review say it had great gameplay and was like"sweet i could go for a good rpg before moving on to my next novel" after playing ef.  lil did i know that its so amazingly long iv been playing for like a month and haven't finished the first route. lol i have to keep taking days off from playing to read and watch anime to prevent burn out.

thats why my next game was goona be fate extra but i'm goona move that back one to play something a lil more mindless like a galge or something.

kamidori is the best vn ive ever played in terms of gameplay plus the storys really good theres lots of characters and the h content is actually pretty good ive completed it about three times myself it really does take a while to get through but its worth it

kamidori is the best vn ive ever played in terms of gameplay plus the storys really good theres lots of characters and the h content is actually pretty good ive completed it about three times myself it really does take a while to get through but its worth it

yeah from what i read i will have to complete it 4 times minimum to get 100 percent content.

because i am the baldie!!! although if Hume takes my place then i can probably switch or go over to Touma or Hideo

I actually thought about taking Baldie but I saw he was taken already so I took awesome Hume :D

If you want to switch I wouldn´t mind doing so either, because Baldie is essential for this Forum!

Hume Hellsing is badass and all but he can´t really compare to Jun ...

Lolicon till death!