Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

Clannad and Kanon 2006 aren't bashed. Neither is (I think) Ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two. Some VN adaptation just suck.

*Cough* Fate Stay Night *Cough*

my point exactly. Most of VN animes i've heard about, people either pretend they're not there *cough* Tsukihime *cough* or they say its trash Fate Stay Night

Glad to see my offhand comment managed to start a discussion completly unrelated to the topic of this thread. All according to plan. *Evil grin*

That pretty much is this thread, a load of different topics with very little relevance to the topic of the thread.

People bashing Wairu on the Majikoi S profile on fuwanovel for not updating every month. To quote Shikamaru....めんどくさい.

It takes like less than 5 minutes overall every month and it would make reader so much happier. Hell even every 2 months would be fine but they just update whenever to say they have translated like 10% in 3 months.

Guest Draconos

Glad to see my offhand comment managed to start a discussion completly unrelated to the topic of this thread. All according to plan. *Evil grin*

You have much to learn young padawan when ti comes to starting offtopic discussions. BPR were masters of off topic. Those forums were crazy since everyone went off topic all the time

You have much to learn young padawan when ti comes to starting offtopic discussions. BPR were masters of off topic. Those forums were crazy since everyone went off topic all the time

not sure if it's good to boast about off-topic, but then I am a hypocrite so whatevvs..

The line is collapsing.

there was a line?

Finally those accursed difficult exams have passed :D (banned myself from internet for two weeks :wacko: ........The Horror), I missed this place, never thought green, black and white would look so beautiful together :wub: . So can some kind individual fill me in on what off topic discussion is going on this time around :) .

Finally those accursed difficult exams have passed :D (banned myself from internet for two weeks :wacko: ........The Horror), I missed this place, never thought green, black and white would look so beautiful together :wub: . So can some kind individual fill me in on what off topic discussion is going on this time around :) .

As usual nothing of consequence. Just some mindless rambling and ranting about learning Japanese and why the Anime adaptation of Majikoi sucks or doesn't suck.

Well, on my part I'm grateful to it cause I didn't know anything about Majikoi until I watched the anime (of course it's nothing compared to the VN but it was still fun to me. Good thing I watched the anime before getting to it's awesome VN). It gave me a strong main heroine who was also an onee-san and when I found the VN (Heavens be blessed), the world of VNs hit a new level. :lol:

Well, on my part I'm grateful to it cause I didn't know anything about Majikoi until I watched the anime (of course it's nothing compared to the VN but it was still fun to me. Good thing I watched the anime before getting to it's awesome VN). It gave me a strong main heroine who was also an onee-san and when I found the VN (Heavens be blessed), the world of VNs hit a new level. :lol:

Exactly how I felt about it. Its like riding a bicycle you enjoy it and then someone shows you a motorcycle.