Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

We all want her marshmallows.

I don't want Koyukis marshmallows

I have displeased Miyako as my avatar

Personally I think 85% is the other main part.

I guess everyone on this thread has Miyako's marshmallows as their top priority XD

I'm sure there's someone who doesn't think that way

Well, since we're on the subject of Harry Potter, you can go read this: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6008512/1/A-Butterfly-Effect

ALL HAIL YURI!

Damn you 2D Otaku!

I was never a big fan of Yuri but this story made my heart go Kyun .... especially because I freaking love the Harry Potter books.

I am not entirely trough the story as of yet, but it´s written absolutely gorgeously :3

It would be extremely unsettling to see Hume say all this .... 

Damn you 2D Otaku!

I was never a big fan of Yuri but this story made my heart go Kyun .... especially because I freaking love the Harry Potter books.

I am not entirely trough the story as of yet, but it´s written absolutely gorgeously :3

It would be extremely unsettling to see Hume say all this .... 

Yeah, it's a great story, especially for yuri fans. Normal Other people can enjoy it too, though.

And I'm sure Hume has a moe side.

Guest Draconos

You are a good man :)

I've just finished Miyako's route, even though most of it is untranslated, I still really enjoyed. Now onto Chris' route.

Someone actually called me a good man? In internet? ....This is an entirely new experience for me...

jokes aside, thank you. I finished Chris' route few days ago as well. Have fun with Christiane "Justice" Friedrich

Someone actually called me a good man? In internet? ....This is an entirely new experience for me...

jokes aside, thank you. I finished Chris' route few days ago as well. Have fun with Christiane "Justice" Friedrich

I'm glad I'm your first ;)

And you're most welcome. Oh I will enjoy her route, I can see it being quite rocky, what with their personalities clashing.

Guest Draconos

Chris' route was the only one i used to skip funtion a LOT (skipped more than half of it)

its boring,annoying and doesnt make any sense

Personally I don't skip text i haven't read before. I (personally, dont take this as offensive) find it to be stupid to skip story.

Guest Draconos

Shove it, Matsukaze! There is not enough room in this topic for your big head.

Chris, why are you being so mean to a member of Kazama Family who's not  Yamato?