Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest Draconos

First of all. I greet you all. Guess I'm just another person who made profile here because of this thread (and Miyako)

Now that that's out the way I will contribute my considerable stupidity, inactivity and newbness to this thread, possibly.

First of all. I greet you all. Guess I'm just another person who made profile here because of this thread (and Miyako)

Now that that's out the way I will contribute my considerable stupidity, inactivity and newbness to this thread, possibly.

I have a feeling that we'll have at least one of each character as an avatar on this thread before the translation is complete.

Guest Draconos

I have a feeling that we'll have at least one of each character as an avatar on this thread before the translation is complete.

From what I've seen I ain't sure if there'll be Chris avatar. And I was torn between Cap and Sasaki from F/SN

Guest Draconos

Ha, you have a point.

for now i will use my spamming talents

Now I'm just waiting for someone to use picture of Chris as his/her avatar just to prove me wrong (and to have fun)

And I do apologize to everyone for flooding this page. Got nothing better to do at the moment as it stands out so...

i was wondering for a while what would happen if someone decided to badmouth miyako lopez has answered my question quite satisfactorily lol

I've seen him around and about on the forum. He doesn't seem to be the most eloquent of people. But I have been wrong in my estimations before, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes.

I've seen him around and about on the forum. He doesn't seem to be the most eloquent of people. But I have been wrong in my estimations before, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and see how it goes.His

His profile is enough. ^^

"done with vns. just trolling and learning japanese while i have free time."

After coming across this thread yesterday and peering through every single post to ascertain if any patch data was released. I got inspired to replay every bit of every translated route of all three games. I found out i had yet to play the Sayaka route even though I had the patch. Soooo played it up until...

The part where yukie was revealed to be eavesdropping.

and got a little to hype for 3:02 pm. so I took a break to calm down

only to be disappointment that I didn't get the"sister sand-which" that I wanted

:(

I didn't realize the double post. I apologize

Edited by Asomekastt

After coming across this thread yesterday and peering through every single post to ascertain if any patch data was released. I got inspired to replay every bit of every translated route of all three games. I found out i had yet to play the Sayaka route even though I had the patch. Soooo played it up until...

The part where yukie was revealed to be eavesdropping.

and got a little to hype for 3:02 pm. so I took a break to calm down

only to be disappointment that I didn't get the"sister sand-which" that I wanted

:(

Update: "Good things come to people who wait" :D

Update 2: Fuck Rage

Guest Draconos

miyako should get her own fan disk with new routes mini games and a huge h scene collection that would just be awesome

Hoy hoy. Before starting to talk about fan discs i think we should focus on waiting for translators to get past 85% mark

Guest Draconos

I'm a new user posting just for this topic, and am now claiming Chris as my avatar. Maji de Chris ni Koi Shinasai!

And my prediction was correct. All hail humanity!

aka nice to meet you