Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

i still don't understand how that's supposed to be scary. Never really understood how a lot "scary" comics, books, and manga are actually frightening, it's only interesting to me.

Basically it's a jump scare, admittedly a decent one if only because  of how it's placed. For a good explanation of jump scares, I think Spoony explains it better for the first few minutes of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBdssnZ0pn8

Hey guys. Good news! Kosuna is back! He said he has been very ill the last couple of weeks, but he'll start the main translation now.

This is the best news i've heard ever!I realy wish Kosuna would post on here more often so we could shower him with our praise. 

FYI< I'm saying it's good news that he didn't dissapear, not that he's sick. I'm not that heartless >>

This is the best news i've heard ever!I realy wish Kosuna would post on here more often so we could shower him with our praise. 

FYI< I'm saying it's good news that he didn't dissapear, not that he's sick. I'm not that heartless >>

Yes I don't know why, be he posted here, gave his email then said he would never come back. ^^

what if i told you guys, that Miyako route is nothing special and her ending is kinda lame?

gdgehhrh.jpg

seiso > benkei > ...... > tetris > solitaire > miyako

This!!! I like this opinion...don't ever mess with the miyako route...the miyako route will be awesome...even if it's actually bad, it's still miyako

What is with "even if it's actually bad"? It can't be bad at all, it's Miyako we are talking about!)) Everything with her just can't be bad!

Well, by a quick look on threads here at fuwanovel i can say this one is one of the most popular. Almost 35 pages already, after 4 months... What i want to say is:

"Miyako. Connecting people" ©

Miyako is amazing, her route deserves a translation

Half of it is random nonsense, though. I alone have 92 93 posts on here.

Well, i doubt other threads are only about their topics in every post.

Miyako is amazing, her route deserves a translation

Yep, never said otherwise. Thought the same.

by bad, my bad!!! forgive me, I said something stupid...^^

OK, you're forgiven)