Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hey guys, I'm new here.

I wanted to support for the translation of majikoi (exactly, another miyako maniac).

Well, I'm a new fan of the game. I started some weeks ago, and I was hooked. Then I realized, the miyako route wasn't fully translated, so I was pissed (why has it be that the best one is the only one who isn't translated?). When I found out about the full story (85%), I decidet to play the other routes, and accept that I can't play the miyako one......................

I can't enjoy it dammit.

Isn't it painfull to watch miyako's reactions when the protagonist falls in love with other heroines? I know you guys get me. It's nice to know there is still somebody, still willing to translate this. Thank you very much. I really feel sorry for the ones who had to wait for over a year for it...

Don't even go there. I've only just started playing Majikoi, but I already want to do Miyako's route. The thought that I might see a pained expression from her kills me.

Yep i guess i dont even fully enjoy some of the routes just because i see Miyako sad once you enter the other routes,it makes me feel really bad :unsure:

I'm playing through Grisaia no Kajitsu as we speak, done three routes so far. Great stories and great VN in general. Also, a treat for those who like Fushikawa Kokoro's voice. Her voice actress does one of the five heroines in Grisaia no Kajitsu. (99% per cent sure, hard to find these things online. Pretty distinct voice though :P)

I'm playing through Grisaia no Kajitsu as we speak, done three routes so far. Great stories and great VN in general. Also, a treat for those who like Fushikawa Kokoro's voice. Her voice actress does one of the five heroines in Grisaia no Kajitsu. (99% per cent sure, hard to find these things online. Pretty distinct voice though :P)

I can't get used to GnK character's art. Dont know why

Then the voice actor, I don't really like the one of the yellow haired girl.

I can't get used to GnK character's art. Dont know why

Then the voice actor, I don't really like the one of the yellow haired girl.

Michiru? I didn't exactly enjoy her at first either, but her route is actually pretty decent. The stupidity still got on my nerves, but aside from that I enjoyed it lol