Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

If that's a game version of the song that you want I can give you that, just give me time until the week-end. ;)

Edit : After searching for a moment I'll have to ask, in which Majikoi's game is this ? I can't found it in the original Majikoi, mpre specifically when in the game do you hear it ? I can't remember^^.

WOOOOO tSUGEEEEEE .... !

Thats what i was looking for  ;p

If you can convert that into mp3 file i want nothing moe (expet from translatrion of Miyako and agave route ;p )

As for where it was played - various times where the eroge Autumn gets mentioned. One I am pretty sure about is durring Class on Class contest in Mayuchi route (prob) when Jun compeats with Suguru who can beat the eroge faster.

Is DANNOURA the song name? If so it's using an actual battle name. The battle of Dan no Ura, was a sea battle off the Shimonoseki Strait during the Gempei War, if I remember correctly. Quite fitting really, using a battle name for a song title.

the song that frequently plays when Yoshitsune is in combat is called DANNOURA... actually that historical tidbit does explain the odd name, interesting

the_more_you_know2.jpg

WOOOOO tSUGEEEEEE .... !

Thats what i was looking for  ;p

If you can convert that into mp3 file i want nothing moe (expet from translatrion of Miyako and agave route ;p )

As for where it was played - various times where the eroge Autumn gets mentioned. One I am pretty sure about is durring Class on Class contest in Mayuchi route (prob) when Jun compeats with Suguru who can beat the eroge faster.

What you can do is go onto a YouTube to mp3 converter and DL it that way.

Here's the one I use. http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

I belive in god again thank you

PS

Since I am so gratefull to this site for resurecting Majikoi a little bit I started exploring this site just now

and I came across this https://fuwanovel.net/novels/grisaia-no-kajitsu

Anyone played this Vn and can say anything about its quality ?

i loved it personally the protag is pretty good at least he isn't dull and just a place holder but the true shinyness is the heroines i didn't dislike a single route they were all good i even loved the bad ends and cant wait till part two in the trilogy is finished being tld

PS

Since I am so gratefull to this site for resurecting Majikoi a little bit I started exploring this site just now

Welp, the game itself, for me, is amazing. The heroines each have a touching backstory and route. The graphics and music are also very good.

The best part of this game for me, however, is main protag, Yuuji. He's such a funny, sarcastic and witty character that makes almost every conversation enjoyable.

Definitely would recommend playing.

PS

I cannot recommend this VN enough. Personally, this is the single best piece of literature (if you consider VNs literature) that I have ever read. Easily 50+ hours of content. All the routes are great. Characters are great. Character development is great. Even the H-Scenes are pretty top-notch. The emotions and attachment you get to the characters and the story is amazing, and its hard to come by in most VNs, at least the ones I've read. You will cry. And you will enjoy it.

My male case of fangirling aside, the tl;dr is FUCKING PLAY THIS. NOW.

PS

It's one of my favourite VN's. Yuuji is an awesome protag in my eyes, the heroines are memorable. It's the only the other VN apart from MLA that's almost made me cry (I'm emotionally dead inside :P).

It's one of my favourite VN's. Yuuji is an awesome protag in my eyes, the heroines are memorable. It's the only the other VN apart from MLA that's almost made me cry (I'm emotionally dead inside :P).

MLA ?? :)

PS

BTW I love you guys !!

I would miss soo much great stuff if I havent get over myslef to post a simingly miningless suport note for Miyako route translation !!

But here I am having over 30 posts, chatting with wonderfull ppl, and finding stuff I would never found on my own !

Talk about Fate !

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!

PS

BTW I love you guys !!

I would miss soo much great stuff if I havent get over myslef to post a simingly miningless suport note for Miyako route translation !!

But here I am having over 30 posts, chatting with wonderfull ppl, and finding stuff I would never found on my own !

Talk about Fate !

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!

I feel the exact same way :P 

Btw MLA is Muv-Luv Alternative

PS

BTW I love you guys !!

Talk about Fate !

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!

Fully translated, yes. No notable errors except for one dialogue option not translated, but that may have been fixed by now. Everything else is pretty great,

PS

BTW I love you guys !!

Talk about Fate !

ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU!!

Sorry for the acronym. Like JakeDPhil said, MLA is Muv Luv Alternative. It's fully translated and is 50+ hours long.

Same with Grisaia No Kajitsu it's fully translated as well, apart from the dialogue option that KuronX mentioned.

@KuronX I don't think the dialogue option has been patched yet, but then again I did finish Kajitsu about 2 months ago.

PS

I've played this as well and i have to agree with everyone else here. It's pretty much a perfect example of what a vn should be to me. top-notch quality. 

Guest Gellius

He didn't say that he was feeling better, just that he'll continue translating now.

Also, I'll have to check out Grisaia no Kaijutsu. Sounds very interesting, and the characters are moe.

just made this account to show some more support for the transladation :D

btw grisaia is REALLY good and if you liked majikoi you will probably grisaia the only big different is that there is ALOT more drama

it seriously made me cry more than one time xD and i didnt cry when kazuko did D: and is my second favorite character in majikoi. xD

I haven't heard about that game, so thanks to mention it. It looks very interesting, as far as i can see, and many people here post their recommendations, so i am looking forward to read it.

Hey guys. Good news! Kosuna is back! He said he has been very ill the last couple of weeks, but he'll start the main translation now.

It's great, thanks! Really good news.

He didn't say that he was feeling better, just that he'll continue translating now.

Also, I'll have to check out Grisaia no Kaijutsu. Sounds very interesting, and the characters are moe.

Wish him feel much better and good health in the future.

i saw this on vntls and it is quite good so ill leave it here

I am the disciple of my Miyako
Miyako is my reality and Miyako is my creed
I have created over a thousand Miyako forum posts
Unaware of other heroines, Nor aware of real life
Have withstood agony to endure time, waiting for her arrival 
I have no regrets. This is the only route.
My whole life was Unlimited Miyako Works