Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

So let me get this straight. First they said the newest patch would be out by the end of 2013. We are in the 2nd half of January and still no patch. And now they're saying the translator has gone missing? I give up on following progress for this VN. If someone says they are gonna translate it then they should not just wuss out on translating something and/or disappear with no trace.

If you want translators to fell bad about themselves, better way to do it would be showing them off all the VN you translated.

Oh.

Right

You didn't

If you absolutely must be such a whiny self-entitled bitch, at least show us good reason to think so highly of yourself. Hunting crocodiles? Curing cancer? Making very good spreadsheets? Anything to show for yourself? Though so.

piece of advice

It is always a good choice to prepare alternative means of comunication in any project team :)

Its not unheard of to share phone numbers between teamembers but thats may be unconfortable for some ppl.

Email adress is good, sharing accouint name on 2 or 3 diffrent discution forums is good too.

If Kozuna is of poor health I hope for his fast recovery

Sorry to hear about the lost translator, but I was just wondering how much of his work do you guys currently have? I remember reading that editing had been ongoing on the parts he already sent in so is that the 50% or has he only sent some of what he has translated?

Eitherway thanks for working on this and good luck with finishing the rest of it in the future. Hope Kosuna isn't sick and if he is that he has a full and healthy recovery.

For my 100 th post I thought I would do something special. Click Here. Please line up and make a single file line to thank me.

While I know this has nothing to do with Majikoi I think I can safely bet that It will strike a chord with everyone here.

Hello, my name is Fujimora Pantsu

For my 100 th post I thought I would do something special. Click Here. Please line up and make a single file line to thank me.

While I know this has nothing to do with Majikoi I think I can safely bet that It will strike a chord with everyone here.

Rofl i use to watch this at least once a day. I imedietly looked up and watched all the anime that were featured in it the first time i watched it.

i may sound like a broken record but srsly thanks for from the bottom of my heart for sacrificing your own time to ensure that we get to enjoy this great vn in it's entirety. i got mad respect 4 y'all. i hope i will get to enjoy my 3rd waifu's miyako's route soon (the others are tomoyo from clannad and mayuri from flyable heart and its spinoff) but i understand take your time translating i can live without miyako for a month or two further but beyond that not so sure XD

i may sound like a broken record but srsly thanks for from the bottom of my heart for sacrificing your own time to ensure that we get to enjoy this great vn in it's entirety. i got mad respect 4 y'all. i hope i will get to enjoy my 3rd waifu's miyako's route soon (the others are tomoyo from clannad and mayuri from flyable heart and its spinoff) but i understand take your time translating i can live without miyako for a month or two further but beyond that not so sure XD

Miyako_Shiina_Approves.jpg

Margit.~ I'm in a good mood after playing Margit's route in Majikoi S.~ Mhm, I've replenished my battery with Margit so I can now wait for Miyako longer.~

i really like margit as a character but about 90% of her route was sex scenes and not that much development ( he convinces her to have a relationship trough sex wtf!?) im not against h-scenes if they dont weaken the story or even better if they add to the story (ie if my heart had wings) that being said her route feeled like playing a nukige with not so much story or romance (there is some romance but its overshadowed by the sheer number h-scenes and other h-material like the choker) i really hope they give her a proper route wich she deserves in majoíkoi-a, tough it will probably a thousand years before its translated. i really dont like her route but good that you atleast found some enjoyment from this. pretty long rant but i was srsly dissappointed since she is my 3rd favorite character (and telling from the sheer size of majikois characters with their own routes its saying a lot)

After seeing all the hype for Miyako's route I feel like I have to read it now.

If you like comedy, it's a fantastic visual novel. just keep in mind that Miyakos route is currently untranslated. Majikoi S (the sequel) Has all of the new girls routes translated as well so hit that one up after if you end up enjoying the first.

After seeing all the hype for Miyako's route I feel like I have to read it now.

i read someone say that the ending for miyako's route was "meh" that being said i will wait for this translation eagerly as well and hope for the best

Nope. If anything you were too kind. I was half considering trolling him because of his post, but then i remembered I'm lazy.

Lol, the only reason I didn't troll him is because I'm a member of the TL staff. XD

piece of advice

It is always a good choice to prepare alternative means of comunication in any project team :)

Its not unheard of to share phone numbers between teamembers but thats may be unconfortable for some ppl.

Email adress is good, sharing accouint name on 2 or 3 diffrent discution forums is good too.

If Kozuna is of poor health I hope for his fast recovery.

Both me and Azengar are in possession of Kosuna's email address, but nothing else. My phone hardly ever worked, and I only got a new one yesterday, so phone numbers weren't an option.

Here's my contribution.

HAIL YURI! (Watch the credits for lolz.)

And for those in the mood for tears.

i read someone say that the ending for miyako's route was "meh" 

Blasphemy!

that scene on the school rooftop :D

That. scene. is awesome.

I just... MMH.

(A cookie to the first person who can guess what that's a reference to.)

If you like comedy, it's a fantastic visual novel. just keep in mind that Miyakos route is currently untranslated. Majikoi S (the sequel) Has all of the new girls routes translated as well so hit that one up after if you end up enjoying the first.

all of majikoi s is translated all im finding is a partial patch

Margit.~ I'm in a good mood after playing Margit's route in Majikoi S.~ Mhm, I've replenished my battery with Margit so I can now wait for Miyako longer.~

I like Margit but it feels like her route had too many H-Scenes,i hope her after story in A-5 is better ( if it ever gets translated  )

I think the translated routes in the released patch are the Common route (obviously), Iyo (the first route you can enter, because it happens in the middle of the common route), Margit (the "Nukige" route), Kokoro (the route where she becomes Mayucchi's friend), Tsubame (the Natto girl) -> Tsubame S (Future where she takes the lead), Tsubame M (You take the lead here) and Monshiro (The loli Ojou-sama route, where you help her get along with her "mother").