Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

OK, i just speak to myself: "Calm down, it'll be alright. And besides, no matter what, until the cuckoo sings, i shall wait". We believe in you, guys, Good luck!

Yes, the cuckoo will sing and we'll reach the true end together (miyako obviously) !

A quick update for you guys.

The translator has gone missing, indeed we haven't heard anything about him since more than two weeks.

Maybe something happened something to him IRL or maybe he caught a flu or something but he completely disappeared.^^

But don't worry, he'll probably be back soon and if he's not, I had discussed with other translators in the past and we'll find a way. :P

For now let's wait, maybe he'll come back, I'm just telling that there's no progress at the moment.

So let me get this straight. First they said the newest patch would be out by the end of 2013. We are in the 2nd half of January and still no patch. And now they're saying the translator has gone missing? I give up on following progress for this VN. If someone says they are gonna translate it then they should not just wuss out on translating something and/or disappear with no trace.

So let me get this straight. First they said the newest patch would be out by the end of 2013. We are in the 2nd half of January and still no patch. And now they're saying the translator has gone missing? I give up on following progress for this VN. If someone says they are gonna translate it then they should not just wuss out on translating something and/or disappear with no trace.

Sorry, but I don't see you contributing much to this project, so you don't really have the right to criticize those who are working hard to get this patch out for us all.

hey why dont you be more respectfull first off these people are doing this for free because they love this game and want to spread it around.do you understand how time consuming and difficult translating these vns are? companies with large teams take months to even years to do it and these fan teams are working with only a few people, using there own time and effort that could be going to enjoying their own hobbies to help us enjoy ours .  things happen , people disappear, life gets in the way and these groups take all kinds of crap from fans who don't care about how hard they are working  to make these games playable and just want the games they believe they are entitled to. gah this is why i hate people. you know i hear you complaining but what i dont hear is you offering to sink your free time and effort in to translating these games.

Sorry, but you're kinda off. We never said that it was gonna be finished in 2013. That was a rumor. Also, knowing Kosuna, he didn't wuss out. We just don't know where he is, but this is not unusual. WhenI first met him, I couldn't get into contract with him for a week because he suddenly had to go to the hospital. Might be the same this time, only longer.

I think I'll keep my fingers crossed that Miyako's route will be translated by the time Avengers 2 is out. Speaking of which (and the real reason I set that bet date), anyone with comic book knowledge know if it were Miyako vs Hawkeye in an archery match who'd win?

thats a tough question there skills are close to being equal but hawk eye has to rely on special gear for his weapons effects while miyako just has to use her training so id say that she wins plus shes uber-kawaii so that makes her the winner hands down in my book

You're free to think that way, but let me remember you that we're all doing this for free, besides we're not disappearing.

That was our first time doing something like this, so yeah maybe we fucked up the ETA but we'll finish this and that's the most important. :)

You're free to think that way, but let me remember you that we're all doing this for free, besides we're not disappearing.

That was our first time doing something like this, so yeah maybe we fucked up the ETA but we'll finish this and that's the most important. :)

I wouldn't even give the person the respect of responding everyone here that knows anything understands.

Fan translations of pretty much anything are always full of surprises. There are times when some people give a false ETA and then disappear, just to troll others and watch the hype, but this is a group of people new to it who are constantly keeping contact, so I'd say this isn't the case. Well, you already got 20 pages of it, but I'll also thank you for the great job until now. 

Let's remember to not keep this thread too toxic, people- fuwanovel should be a friendly community, so no hating on others- specially on a thread such as this, where such a cool project is being made.  No trolling, and let's all be respectful to each other.

Again, congratulations for the great job until now. I hope you succeed, since Majikoi is a pretty popular VN.

Fan translations of pretty much anything are always full of surprises. There are times when some people give a false ETA and than disappear, just to troll others and watch the hype, but this is a group of people new to it who are constantly keeping contact, so I'd say this isn't the case. Well, you already got 20 pages of it, but I'll also thank you for the great job until now. 

Let's remember to not keep this thread too toxic, people- fuwanovel should be a friendly community, so no hating on others- specially on a thread such as this, where such a cool project is being made.  No trolling, and let's all be respectful to each other.

Again, congratulations for the great job until now. I hope you succeed, since Majikoi is a pretty popular VN.

Thank you for your kind words and don't worry Fuwanovel is an awesome community, since the beginning we've received many thanks and encouragements.

In fact I always thought that the VN community would be more closed-minded and would be quite harsh against beginners, but that's not the case at all or at least not on this thread.

About the project, we'll keep waiting on the translator for two weeks and if he's not back by then I'll start asking other translators and we'll continue the translation with another translator.

So let's see how things will go on and again thanks for all your support.

This is why we can't have nice things.

was i being too harsh with my reply ? im not good at communicating with others so i sometimes say things that seem fine to me that others think are to aggressive or angry.

Nope. If anything you were too kind. I was half considering trolling him because of his post, but then i remembered I'm lazy.