Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

So, anyone else have a minor heart attack when they couldn't check this thread while the website was down? lol

My soul felt like it'd been ripped out... "could this be a conspiracy? could it be that the original translator is wreaking vengeance upon the new ones? could Minato-Soft silence this forum just as they've silenced the original translator?"I felt like Yoichi for awhile.

*raises hand*

Though in hindsight I probably shouldn't have been too surprised since if you ever needed an example for Murphy's Law concerning route translation there are none better than Miyako's :(

Ha. Too true. When this patch finally does get finished, the translator better make about 7 backups before trying to upload it. *Knocks on wooden desk*

A quick update for you guys.
The translator has gone missing, indeed we haven't heard anything about him since more than two weeks.
Maybe something happened something to him IRL or maybe he caught a flu or something but he completely disappeared.^^
But don't worry, he'll probably be back soon and if he's not, I had discussed with other translators in the past and we'll find a way. :P

For now let's wait, maybe he'll come back, I'm just telling that there's no progress at the moment.

I've seen lot of projects get cancelled thanks to translators going MIA, so I can't help but have a bad feeling ;A;

Indeed, but after having seen how motivated was Kosuna (the translator) about this, I highly doubt that he would leave just like that.

He probably has some urgent business, we know all too well that real life can be harsh sometimes and I'm sure he'll be back as soon as he can.

Alas, my fallen brother, our love will never be understood. Ridiculed and scorned by society, all we can do is hide in a corner while turning to the only thing that accepts us - 2D girls with disproportinate eye and breast sizes and crimson blushes! All the while waiting for our great leader, Suguru Oogushi-sama, to rise us from the depths of hell and grant us glory!

All hail Suguru-sama! All hail 2D!!!!! ALL HAIL YURI!!!!!!!!!!!

I know it's a bit late but....Where do I sign to join?!!

A quick update for you guys.

The translator has gone missing, indeed we haven't heard anything about him since more than two weeks.

Maybe something happened something to him IRL or maybe he caught a flu or something but he completely disappeared.^^

But don't worry, he'll probably be back soon and if he's not, I had discussed with other translators in the past and we'll find a way. :P

For now let's wait, maybe he'll come back, I'm just telling that there's no progress at the moment.

Created an account just so that I could publicly weep. This is how projects die.  :(