Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Well, I'm not attracted to tentacles, to be honest. I just don't like having men in the picture, which is why I prefer futa and tentacles. To me, the girl's pleasure is the most important, and hearing a dude moan or some other shit does nothing for me. Especially if there's an orgy or rape scene, and the dudes are the only ones saying something. If you have a tentacle scene without any men, it's quite likely that the girl will provide a monologue of pleasure, and if it's futa, then there's two girls screaming pleasure, but no dude. Win-win! :D

My thoughts exactly. I don't get why nobody understands this.

As an avid fan of yuri, with a preference of yuri over heterosexual romance, in fact, it really, really puts me off to see men in the picture.

I'm always hoping someone would translate those two :c 

And thanks to Crubitz, now I'm wanting to see translated Tsujidou-san no Junai Road too xD In my vndb account I've some vn titles that I want to play, but I'm too lazy at the moment to search for them >_<

I'm glad somebody agrees with me about Tsujidou-san no Junai Road since it was made by Minato Carnival which is also a part of Minatosoft who we all know are responsible for the marvelous Majikoi series.

what you said about tentacles and futa just blew my mind but what i really don't get is why people say they hate rape and gangbang but they still watch it

I don't watch rape and gangbang though xDD I prefer it when there's only one dude, without monsters/other guys involved, even in hentai titles D: NTR is out of the question too.

My thoughts exactly. I don't get why nobody understands this.

As an avid fan of yuri, with a preference of yuri over heterosexual romance, in fact, it really, really puts me off to see men in the picture.

Alas, my fallen brother, our love will never be understood. Ridiculed and scorned by society, all we can do is hide in a corner while turning to the only thing that accepts us - 2D girls with disproportinate eye and breast sizes and crimson blushes! All the while waiting for our great leader, Suguru Oogushi-sama, to rise us from the depths of hell and grant us glory!

All hail Suguru-sama! All hail 2D!!!!! ALL HAIL YURI!!!!!!!!!!!

what you said about tentacles and futa just blew my mind but what i really don't get is why people say they hate rape and gangbang but they still watch it

Lol, I can't tell whether or not it's a positive thing that I "blew your mind". xD

As for the rape and gangbang, well, I agree that it's weird, but I don't see it often. (People claiming they hate it, yet still watch it, I mean.)

I don't watch rape and gangbang though xDD

Well, we long since established that you're a wierdo, so that doesn't surprise me.

Lol, I can't tell whether or not it's a positive thing that I "blew your mind". xD

As for the rape and gangbang, well, I agree that it's weird, but I don't see it often. (People claiming they hate it, yet still watch it, I mean.)

Well, we long since established that you're a wierdo, so that doesn't surprise me.

That's not a nice thing to say :c sorry for having different tastes.

yeah but what i was saying is people always complain in the comment section saying the rapists are digusting and deserve to die the thing is i love rape and it always annoys me seeing someone post a comment like that then why the hell do they even watch it what do they just like complain about everything

tl;dr; people have different fetishes and we should respect what fetish they have and not criticize them =)

just my thought on how people view some fetishes

Alas, my fallen brother, our love will never be understood. Ridiculed and scorned by society, all we can do is hide in a corner while turning to the only thing that accepts us - 2D girls with disproportinate eye and breast sizes sizes and crimson blushes! All the while waiting for our great leader, Suguru Oogushi-sama, to rise us from the depths of hell and grand us glory!

Yuri master race. Too bad it's not that big in the 2D realm other than the SonoHana games, and I've played every single one that's translated.

There's a few things but not really that much, yuri mainly resides on manga. It's not even that big in anime, though that may change in two days when Sakura Trick starts airing (thank you based Deen). 

It's my obsession. I just wish it was bigger, especially on visual novels.

yeah but what i was saying is people always complain in the comment section saying the rapists are digusting and deserve to die the thing is i love rape and it always annoys me seeing someone post a comment like that then why the hell do they even watch it what do they just like complain about everything

tl;dr; people have different fetishes and we should respect what fetish they have and not criticize them =)

personally i think its fine to enjoy rape and such as a fetish as long it stays in the world of fiction but hating it in reality being done to real women with real emotions or men people seem to forget we can be raped too X(

Alas, my fallen brother, our love will never be understood. Ridiculed and scorned by society, all we can do is hide in a corner while turning to the only thing that accepts us - 2D girls with disproportinate eye and breast sizes sizes and crimson blushes! All the while waiting for our great leader, Suguru Oogushi-sama, to rise us from the depths of hell and grand us glory!

You just became my god ! o.o

HAIL YURI !!!

I share your thoughts on this, if someone speaks about watching lolis being raped  he would be considered as insane by many.

In some country they would even be put in jail and that's completely stupid but the society doesn't seem to understand that it is not reality and there will always be a line between reality and fiction.

Yuri master race. Too bad it's not that big in the 2D realm other than the SonoHana games, and I've played every single one that's translated.

There's a few things but not really that much, yuri mainly resides on manga. It's not even that big in anime, though that may change in two days when Sakura Trick starts airing (thank you based Deen). 

It's my obsession. I just wish it was bigger, especially on visual novels.

Yeah, I agree. There are way too few yuri games in the industry, and even less anime. The SonoHana games are our only salvation, but they are very sex-focused, yet the sex is too tame for me >.<

I would like something that's either really, really innocent and heart-warming (Clannad style), OR a really hardcore one. Or just a pure futa one. I mean seriously, are there ANY translated futa games?!?! I've been searching far and wide, yet I haven't been able to find any! Life's so unfair! >.<

I know it's been years, but I still don't trust Deen after the Fate/Stay Night incident. 

Yuri Master Race FTW.

You just became my god ! o.o

HAIL YURI !!!

I share your thoughts on this, if someone speaks about watching lolis being raped  he would be considered as insane by many.

In some country they would even be put in jail and that's completely stupid but the society doesn't seem to understand that it is not reality and there will always be a line between reality and fiction.

HAIL YURI!!!!

Actually, ever since loli and such became used in anime, and consequently hentai, there has been a DECLINE in rape and pedophile incidents in Japan. Coincidence? I think not.

I could provide that kind of teasing if you want. :P

I wasn't planning to sleep tonight anyway.

But back to the subject Tentacles are fine i guess but I am not a fan of any form of sex where the women is unhappy for the entire duration of intercourse and even more if they cry at any point

Ahhh, yeah, I can understand that. I don't like seeing girls in pain either (Hence one of the reasons I don't like gore. A girl getting fucked while half her arm is cut off is NOT hot. To me, anyway.).The thing is, they usually end up loving it, which is one of the things I like. (I actually saw a hentai where the dude responded with "I'm lovin' it." XD) They always seem to achieve a much higher pleasure level than during any kind of regular intercourse. Yay for mindbreak and ahego! :D

I'm glad somebody agrees with me about Tsujidou-san no Junai Road since it was made by Minato Carnival which is also a part of Minatosoft who we all know are responsible for the marvelous Majikoi series.

By the way, thanks for this game. I've never heard about it, but now want to play. And after first look at characters on vndb.org i chose my favourite one - someone named Koshigoe Maki.

Alas, my fallen brother, our love will never be understood. Ridiculed and scorned by society, all we can do is hide in a corner while turning to the only thing that accepts us - 2D girls with disproportinate eye and breast sizes and crimson blushes! All the while waiting for our great leader, Suguru Oogushi-sama, to rise us from the depths of hell and grant us glory!

I like the way you said it))) +1

Yeah, I agree. There are way too few yuri games in the industry, and even less anime. The SonoHana games are our only salvation, but they are very sex-focused, yet the sex is too tame for me >.<

I would like something that's either really, really innocent and heart-warming (Clannad style), OR a really hardcore one. Or just a pure futa one. I mean seriously, are there ANY translated futa games?!?! I've been searching far and wide, yet I haven't been able to find any! Life's so unfair! >.<

I know it's been years, but I still don't trust Deen after the Fate/Stay Night incident. 

Yuri Master Race FTW,

Deen knows it's yuri. They did Simoun, Mariamite, and yami to boshi. Plus since they made Pupa into a 5 minute show, they said that they were turning all of their budget, as small as it may or may not be, to Sakura Trick.

Concering the SonoHana games, they are indeed too sex focused, but you just have to take the overbearing amounts of sex as romantic expression between the couples, and it becomes surprisingly, a lot more enjoyable. Plus, I like vanilla flavored stuff every once in a while :)

Though really, mindbreak and ahegao are the absolute best. Ahegao especially.

By the way, thanks for this game. I've never heard about it, but now want to play. And after first look at characters on vndb.org i chose my favourite one - someone named Koshigoe Maki.

I like the way you said it))) +1

You have no idea how much trouble it was to come up with all that.

Concering the SonoHana games, they are indeed too sex focused, but you just have to take the overbearing amounts of sex as romantic expression between the couples, and it becomes surprisingly, a lot more enjoyable. Plus, I like vanilla flavored stuff every once in a while :)

Though really, mindbreak and ahegao are the absolute best. Ahegao especially.

Oh, I have nothing against sex, I just think that vanilla sex is kinda boring most of the time, and vanilla is what most yuri stories tends to go with. (Which is why I think it should either be completely innocent or really hardcore. But that's just my personal preference.) Also I think that it's annoying that, in one of the SonoHana games, they tease the audience with the idea of anal, yet they never bring it up after that one sex scene. Most yuri stories are seriously lacking in anal, and it's a damn shame.

But yeah, ahegao for the bloody win.

P.S. I love how this thread managed to get me all the way to Advanced Member. XD

P.S. I love how this thread managed to get me all the way to Advanced Member. XD

Honestly I'm still IN DESPAAAAAAIR beacuse the patch hasn't been released yet, and I want to go back to playing Majikoi so bad. Like SO BAD, so I'm trying to get some distractions to not seem overly pushy on our lovely translators.