Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Guest ShinjiGetInTheRobot

hey guys, Im another one of those people that made an account just to say thank you to the translators. I was considering dropping majikoi when i found out it wasnt complete but now im starting it again and im going through mayucchi's route while i wait for miyako.

p.s.on a more technical note, how do i get the voice's to play? I havent installed the game and im playing it from the iso's and i cant seem to figure out how to get the voices to play. I would be grateful for any help at all, thanks again to the translating group!

p.s.on a more technical note, how do i get the voice's to play? I havent installed the game and im playing it from the iso's and i cant seem to figure out how to get the voices to play. I would be grateful for any help at all, thanks again to the translating group!

That is... the weirdest problem I've ever heard of. Well, first off, what download did you use? Can you give a link? It's just that I've never heard of anyone playing from the .iso itself. Usually you use the .iso to install the game, then play it from your install directory. If you haven't done that, then try. You might also check the config and see if the voices are disabled.

Edit: So I just downloaded Majikoi from Sukebei, and there are two files for mounting. One contains the game setup, game.exe, ect ect, and the other only contains the voices. I think you should install the game to your computer, and even if it still doesn't have voices, just mount the other file and copy the voice packs to the install directory.

Guest ShinjiGetInTheRobot

i dont really remember the place i got it from, just where i got the partial english patch. is there a place that i should re-download it from?

EDIT: I tried copying the voice packs like you said and it worked right away!. thank you so much.

BTW how much do i miss without the voices? I feel like it would add a lot more emotion to the story and such

I was thinking about delaying Majikoi until it was fully translated but looking at how things were, I just couldn't resist and started playing it yesterday. 
So...I want to thank you for picking the remaining routes (or just Miyalo and Agave's). Keep it up with the hard work :D !

i dont really remember the place i got it from, just where i got the partial english patch. is there a place that i should re-download it from?

EDIT: I tried copying the voice packs like you said and it worked right away!. thank you so much.

BTW how much do i miss without the voices? I feel like it would add a lot more emotion to the story and such

You're welcome. ^_^

To change topic a bit. Again... Just curious. Do you guys have any others VNs in mind which would you like to be translated in English? I'm sure there are a lot of great/very good untranslated VNs i don't know about. And not only me. And even they won't be translated ever, it doesn't do them bad and they're still playable, though it's not very comfortable to read. For example, japanese won't be able to stop me from reading these VNs:
1. Da Capo II Plus Communication \

REALLY like them. I'll read them no matter what. 
2. Da Capo II Spring Celebration    /
3. Green Green
4. Of course, another Minatosoft's creation "Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore De", which anime i've just started to watch. Though i'm sure VN is much more interesting as always.

5. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (PSP). It'll be problematic to read this. Only if through PSP emulator with translate aggregator, and there is still problem to find this game... Khm, yeah...It is a very big problem((

Do you have anything?

Guest Neppychan

Hey, just registered here to say thanks for working on the miyako route. Can't wait for the release of the route and just wanted to show my support and is the team/people working on it taking donations? would love to give something back for working on this

To change topic a bit. Again... Just curious. Do you guys have any others VNs in mind which would you like to be translated in English? I'm sure there are a lot of great/very good untranslated VNs i don't know about. And not only me. And even they won't be translated ever, it doesn't do them bad and they're still playable, though it's not very comfortable to read. For example, japanese won't be able to stop me from reading these VNs:

3. Green Green

4. Of course, another Minatosoft's creation "Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore De", which anime i've just started to watch. Though i'm sure VN is much more interesting as always.

5. To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (PSP). It'll be problematic to read this. Only if through PSP emulator with translate aggregator, and there is still problem to find this game... Khm, yeah...It is a very big problem((

Do you have anything?

i agree with green green ive wanted that to be translated for a while and its sequels would be nice :)

3. Green Green

Do you have anything?

Would love to have Green Green translated, especially because of the new version that Overdrive launched.

Just registered to say thank you for picking up the translation and rekindling my hope in the original Majikoi's translation... Now i know that i can look forward to more than just the S and A translations (benkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroute).

Just registered to say thank you for picking up the translation and rekindling my hope in the original Majikoi's translation... Now i know that i can look forward to more than just the S and A translations (benkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroutebenkeiroute).

Madness! Margit Route for the win!

3. Green Green

Do you have anything?

1. The other Majikoi VNs.

2. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

3. The untranslated Taimanin Asagi ones. (Don't judge me! >.>)

4. Anything that involves tentacles. (I said don't judge me!! <.<)

I gotta read Da Capo at some point, but I get distracted sooooo eeeeeeeeeeasily. >.<

2. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

I gotta read Da Capo at some point, but I get distracted sooooo eeeeeeeeeeasily. >.<

I knew i forgot something! Exactly - other Majikoi. Though "S" is still been translating but nobody knows it'd be finished someday. Even won't mention "A".

2. Fate/Hollow Ataraxia

Charged and guilty !

seriouly tentacles ? ^^

I found this Vn recently i hope somone could translate it - some girls there are freaking cute !

Ryuusei no Arcadia http://vndb.org/v10973

well I liked Saya no Uta and thats pretty hardcore in itself, so I have no right to judge you ;p

Only in my personla opinion Tentacles are usualy cheapest and least arrousing fetish in Japanese games. Japan is a wonderfull place tho where evryone can find the fetishes he likes, and ppl arent affraid to buy games about sex.

PS. If you havent red Saya no Uta i recomend this one.

3. Green Green

Do you have anything?

1. Every Majikoi related VN

2. I'm really sad because there have been no progress on Akatsuki no Goei since long, because I really wanted to read it and his sequel, that seemed tremendous to me !

3. This is probably going to be done by Amaterasu, but I madly want to play Rewrite : Harvest Festa!

Only in my personla opinion Tentacles are usualy cheapest and least arrousing fetish in Japanese games. Japan is a wonderfull place tho where evryone can find the fetishes he likes, and ppl arent affraid to buy games about sex.

Definitely true, I think the same way (about the japan, not the tentacles by the way hahaha).

^This. 

I loved the sister foursome in the bath during Tatsuko route, Mamma Mia! Chris is also pretty nice (and proactive) during her route. Her tsun becomes more and more dere, except that she kicks Yamato a lot because of, you know, Yamato's dirty jokes and his teasing tendencies.

3. Green Green

Do you have anything?

Tsujidou-san no Junai Road (I love a VN with tough yet cute chicks)

Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road (fan disk)

Tropical Kiss (love the art and setting)

Princess Lover (Enjoyed the anime and would like to see a conclusion to Sylvie"s route apart from the OVA)

The two remaining VNs from the Grisaia trilogy

Curses I have to learn Japanese. Fortunately some kind individuals have started translating Walkure Romanze.

Tsujidou-san no Junai Road (I love a VN with tough yet cute chicks)

Tsujidou-san no Virgin Road (fan disk)

Tropical Kiss (love the art and setting)

Princess Lover (Enjoyed the anime and would like to see a conclusion to Sylvie"s route apart from the OVA)

The two remaining VNs from the Grisaia trilogy

Curses I have to learn Japanese. Fortunately some kind individuals have started translating Walkure Romanze.

I´m pretty sure the guys that translated the first game of the Grisaia trilogy are planning on translating the second one too since they mentioned it in an interview recently.

on the whole Chris thing from earlier: when we first met chris, i didnt like her. then i played wanko's route, and i hated her. then i played Chris' route and still hated her.

on VN's I'd really like to see translated:

1. Dracu-Riot finished. i really wanna see this finished. the translator stopped with only Elina done

2. Eiyuu Senki. translator got DMCA'd :(

I´m pretty sure the guys that translated the first game of the Grisaia trilogy are planning on translating the second one too since they mentioned it in an interview recently.

Sweetness! :D  Thanks for letting me know. Dang it, I hope they start soon :) .

on the whole Chris thing from earlier: when we first met chris, i didnt like her. then i played wanko's route, and i hated her. then i played Chris' route and still hated her.

on VN's I'd really like to see translated:

1. Dracu-Riot finished. i really wanna see this finished. the translator stopped with only Elina done

2. Eiyuu Senki. translator got DMCA'd :(

I'm always hoping someone would translate those two :c 

And thanks to Crubitz, now I'm wanting to see translated Tsujidou-san no Junai Road too xD In my vndb account I've some vn titles that I want to play, but I'm too lazy at the moment to search for them >_<

well I liked Saya no Uta and thats pretty hardcore in itself, so I have no right to judge you ;p

PS. If you havent red Saya no Uta i recomend this one.

I have read Saya no Uta. Found it very disturbing, and quite a boner-kill. Monster fetishes is one of the fetishes that I find least arrousing, depending on the monster. That, and scat and gore. *Shiver*

Other than that, though, I found it quite interesting.

Well, I'm not attracted to tentacles, to be honest. I just don't like having men in the picture, which is why I prefer futa and tentacles. To me, the girl's pleasure is the most important, and hearing a dude moan or some other shit does nothing for me. Especially if there's an orgy or rape scene, and the dudes are the only ones saying something. If you have a tentacle scene without any men, it's quite likely that the girl will provide a monologue of pleasure, and if it's futa, then there's two girls screaming pleasure, but no dude. Win-win! :D