Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Does anyone know if the Miyako afterstory will be translated too?

Waiting on the patch, excited like there's no tomorrow.

Mid january is a good release date I'm assuming?

Thank you

Kosuna said that he'll probably translate everything, seeing as people would prefer to have the game fully translated. (This includes all the side routes, such as Gakuto and Mayo.)

As for what the translation order will be after Miyako, I cannot say. Either Miyako After or Agave, and after those it's anyone's guess.

Also, can't comment on the release date, since I don't actually know how far we are. Kosuna only sends me portions of the script at a time, and I only do it at school, so I haven't done anything this Christmas. For all I know, we could be halfway through translating Agave.

Kosuna said that he'll probably translate everything, seeing as people would prefer to have the game fully translated. (This includes all the side routes, such as Gakuto and Mayo.)

As for what the translation order will be after Miyako, I cannot say. Either Miyako After or Agave, and after those it's anyone's guess.

Also, can't comment on the release date, since I don't actually know how far we are. Kosuna only sends me portions of the script at a time, and I only do it at school, so I haven't done anything this Christmas. For all I know, we could be halfway through translating Agave.

Thank you for the update, was really getting curious as to what was going on considering all the majikoi-unrelated talk going on in this thread.

I just care for Miyako and Miyako afterstory, Agave and the rest can wait a few more months. Hope a patch will be released when the route is complete, instead of releasing the full thing later down the line.

Thanks again

Yeah we did change the topic a bit. But I don't think it's to bad. I really enjoy talking to people who actually really know their stuff :) As for the actual Miyako topic, I'm REALLY really exited about it, best thing a new year can start with :D
Personally I haven't even played the Chris route yet. I kind of sworn to myself since the first clash between her and Miyako that I  absolutely won't play her route before I've played Miyako's ^^' In my opinion Miyako just deserves an happy end the most. Doesn't mean I don't like Chris though :)

...........I really like tsundere characters ^_^

Yeah we did change the topic a bit. But I don't think it's to bad. I really enjoy talking to people who actually really know their stuff :) As for the actual Miyako topic, I'm REALLY really exited about it, best thing a new year can start with :D

Personally I haven't even played the Chris route yet. I kind of sworn to myself since the first clash between her and Miyako that I  absolutely won't play her route before I've played Miyako's ^^' In my opinion Miyako just deserves an happy end the most. Doesn't mean I don't like Chris though :)

...........I really like tsundere characters ^_^

Personally, I really, really really didn't like Chris because I usually hate righteous characters. But I was curious since, despite my dislike of her, I thought she was a really cool character, so I played her route.

I was pleasantly surprised. Chris' best moments are when she shows weakness, and you get to see that a lot in her route, I personally really enjoyed it, and so far it's the one that I've enjoyed the most. I really grew to like her a lot, in fact, making her my third favorite character after Miyako-sama and Momo-sempai.

I did Momoyo -> Chris -> Yukie. Holding back on Wanko because I can't take her seriously enough due to the whole 'pet character' thing.

Concerning the offtopic discussions, they're mostly fine, but if it goes on for more than 2 pages, I think it's somewhat distracting, considering that a lot of people revisit this thread for updates as to when the patch is actually coming out. It's fine to talk about other things, I just don't think that this is the place.

Just my 2 cents

Concerning the offtopic discussions, they're mostly fine, but if it goes on for more than 2 pages, I think it's somewhat distracting, considering that a lot of people revisit this thread for updates as to when the patch is actually coming out. It's fine to talk about other things, I just don't think that this is the place.

Just my 2 cents

Yeah, I guess you're right with that.

I did Momoyo -> Chris -> Yukie. Holding back on Wanko because I can't take her seriously enough due to the whole 'pet character' thing.

Just my 2 cents

Trust me, Wanko's route throws out "thinking of her as a pet character" out the window. It is probably the most emotional route so far translated.

Trust me, Wanko's route throws out "thinking of her as a pet character" out the window. It is probably the most emotional route so far translated.

Well, that's good, since I intended to do her route anyway, to unlock Ume-sensei. Though not too sure when I wanna do it, don't feel like being an emotional wreck right now.

Well, that's good, since I intended to do her route anyway, to unlock Ume-sensei. Though not too sure when I wanna do it, don't feel like being an emotional wreck right now.

You don't have to complete Miyako's route to unlock Ume-sensei's route. As long as you complete the 4 main heroine routes, you will be able to unlock Ume-sensei's route.

You don't have to complete Miyako's route to unlock Ume-sensei's route. As long as you complete the 4 main heroine routes, you will be able to unlock Ume-sensei's route.

Yeah I'm aware, I have 3 completed, was talking about completing Wanko's route to unlock Ume-sensei's. All these routes are just filler until I get to the best part, Miyako's route.

I agree. I played Momoyo -> Wanko -> Chris -> Yukie -> Miyako, the same order as i like these girls as romantic interests. I like Momoyo but not a "go out with her" girl. Anyway, i understood that when you play a route with girl who you originally don't like so much (Wanko in my case. Really, she just isn't seen as romantic interest) you're getting closer to her and learn more and more things about her personality. That's why at the end of route i really liked Wanko no matter what, especially due to such emotional events during it.

I agree. I played Momoyo -> Wanko -> Chris -> Yukie -> Miyako, the same order as i like these girls as romantic interests. I like Momoyo but not a "go out with her" girl. Anyway, i understood that when you play a route with girl who you originally don't like so much (Wanko in my case. Really, she just isn't seen as romantic interest) you're getting closer to her and learn more and more things about her personality. That's why at the end of route i really liked Wanko no matter what, especially due to such emotional events during it.

Ikr? I was wondering what was so great about Wanko until I actually played her route. Chris however, I still do not like. :\

Ikr? I was wondering what was so great about Wanko until I actually played her route. Chris however, I still do not like. :\

Well, different people - different tastes) I really like Chris's route. And Chris herself too, especially after finishing story. But i have to say that in another routes she sometimes isn't look like a good person to build relationships with, but HER route - is exeption. It's very interesting for me and Chris herself looks very cute in it))

Am I the only one that did Momoyo at the end? Mary Sue aren't my thing though xD

Kazuko best girl :c

There's a certain route in Majikoi S where she's not Mary Sue anymore. :)

Well, different people - different tastes) I really like Chris's route. And Chris herself too, especially after finishing story. But i have to say that in another routes she sometimes isn't look like a good person to build relationships with, but HER route - is exeption. It's very interesting for me and Chris herself looks very cute in it))

The only route I actually liked her in were her own. Same with Mayucchi. They just don't have that dynamic with the rest of the Family yet, so their interactions are always that of newcomers in the other routes. 

Hey, I have a question. Other than Wanko's route, what do you guys think is the most emotional moment in Majikoi? For me, it would be in Mayucchi's route, when Miyako is sitting on top of the Secret Base building, wondering what she's "missing", and Momoyo consoles her. She just seemed so... sad. Like, Miyako doesn't get sad like Wanko, but it was just like she was... hopeless. Idk, maybe it was just the music. >.< 

There's a certain route in Majikoi S where she's not Mary Sue anymore. :)

The only route I actually liked her in were her own. Same with Mayucchi. They just don't have that dynamic with the rest of the Family yet, so their interactions are always that of newcomers in the other routes. 

Hey, I have a question. Other than Wanko's route, what do you guys think is the most emotional moment in Majikoi? For me, it would be in Mayucchi's route, when Miyako is sitting on top of the Secret Base building, wondering what she's "missing,", and Momoyo consoles her. She just seemed so... sad. Like, Miyako doesn't get sad like Wanko, but it was just like she was... hopeless. Idk, maybe it was just the music. >.< 

Well theres that scene or when Chris says that the base should be torn down.

Hey, I have a question. Other than Wanko's route, what do you guys think is the most emotional moment in Majikoi? For me, it would be in Mayucchi's route, when Miyako is sitting on top of the Secret Base building, wondering what she's "missing,", and Momoyo consoles her. She just seemed so... sad. Like, Miyako doesn't get sad like Wanko, but it was just like she was... hopeless. Idk, maybe it was just the music. >.< 

I feel the same toward Miyako, seeing her all depressed during the other routes made me feel bad about it !

How do they call this ? Friendzone it is ? ^^

I feel the same toward Miyako, seeing her all depressed during the other routes made me feel bad about it !

How do they call this ? Friendzone it is ? ^^

It wasn't so bad during the other routes, to be honest. It was only in Mayucchi's that she seemed really depressed. The others she was just like, "Wait till the cuckoo sings". At least, that's how I remember it.

It wasn't so bad during the other routes, to be honest. It was only in Mayucchi's that she seemed really depressed. The others she was just like, "Wait till the cuckoo sings". At least, that's how I remember it.

You might be right. I actually haven't played Majikoi for a very long time now (except some tests for technical business ^.^).

In my memories though, I felt bad about this. x)