Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

There are some routes/scenes in the Key visual novels that make me really depressed or angry (like the end of Shizuru's route in Rewrite, for example >_<) but, overall, I like them. Key made me cry, feel happy, and a lot of other emotions, so even if the heroins go through hardships, when the ending is a happy one, I can't complain >u<

rewrite was one of the only vn's ive played that i thought took the piss with how depresing it was :/

rewrite was one of the only vn's ive played that i thought took the piss with how depresing it was :/

What I like in Rewrite is that the common and the routes are completely different, while the common is very funny very bright the routes are way more sad and dark.

I enjoyed this change very much.

What I like in Rewrite is that the common and the routes are completely different, while the common is very funny very bright the routes are way more sad and dark.

i dont mind a change to dark plenty of vns do this but rewrite just was a bit too much i played all the routes and all of them including the true route was depressing and there was not really very much romance either   :(

Well, Key is known for their amazing nakige. I haven't played them personally, but I did watch Clannad and cried a few times. Most VN like Rewrite start out nice and happy, then make you hate the universe afterwords.

this one is the best nukige i know no  brutal rapes as such

http://vndb.org/v6359

No brutal rape?! What do you take me for, a pussy?! Find me some hardcore rape gangbang with nipple fucking and ahego!

Lol, just kidding. 

Jokes aside, I have that one on my PC already, but I wasn't able to get into it. The whole spiritual/exorcism genre doesn't appeal to me at all. While I am a big fan of the tentacle and futanari genre, which that nukige has, I still got bored really quickly. Might give it a try after I finish Fate/Stay Night (Heaven's Feel), and a few others.

On the subject of tentacles and futa, I really wish that "Milles, Knight of Anal Tyranny" would be translated soon. MangaGamer has had it on "Release Date: Pending" in forever. >.<

Personally I was really fond of Bazooka cafe, Even for a Nukige it made me love the girls
and Actually Rewrite was one of the better Key ones, Even when they destroy the girls life, it wasnt a focus till the end of the route pretty much which allowed me to finish and they actually focused on the plot which allowed for feels to be natural
Kotori for Example: "Oh youre parents are dead and youve been working your ass off for a decade?, Thats nice, but lets continue with the plot!"
Like I cried and was sad, but they didnt make it the focus so it wasnt nearly as bad as other Key stuff
and that fucking Chihaya route was amazing <3
The terra route killed the game for me tho with the "Everything you have done is absolutely fucking pointless and youre forced to hangout with the worst girl"
Merry New Years everyone, My present was not getting brutally attacked for having an opinion for once
Also use this for updates, I'm really looking forward to Koiken Otome , Looks really good
http://www.craneanime.com/search/label/VN%20Translation%20Status

Guest Unavailable

I want to recommend this one too. But Da Capo is more sad that Majikoi, so if you want something more cheerful, maybe Da Capo is not the best choice. Although if it's all about "good" or "bad" then it's definitely "must have" VN. Especially Da Capo-2 which is one of my favourite VNs ever, no matter what (and how many) of them i'll read in the future.

Having read through both Da Capos, I really wanted to read the other games in the series that weren't translated (I actually set up Translation Aggregator earlier today). They were really good, if a tad redundant due to the parallel calendars. Which was also part of the charm - seeing the same story from different perspectives. And Sakura pulling everything together at the end of Da Capo II was fantastic closure that you don't normally find in these games. I think I had Da Capo II as a 9 on a VNDB and the first game as an 8 ... which is pretty good marks from someone who's read through over 50 others. It gets harder to impress after seeing so many.

Guest Unavailable

But everything ends well afterwards, you know?

Not just that, but some of us are really into the darker story lines. The further the pendulum swings into the sad times, the harder it swings back into the good times. Emotional rollercoasters are something I look for in VNs, and I'd go as far as to say it's hard to write a good story without some tragedy. But, I think I'm in the minority in my preference there.

Speaking of kige, does anyone know a good, English translated nukige?

Sofhouse Seal is master of Nukige works XD.

http://vndb.org/v10362

The recent one, Touma Koujirou (I FRICKEN LOVE IT. Except for the murder CG, it was pretty gruesome.

Even more so because it happens right after the sex scene, to your partner

)

There are MORE animated scenes than usual for Softhouse Seal, and the art looks very polished here. I love it. I can't wait for the sequel to get translated! 

Btw, Youko = best girl XD. (Especially the first scene.

Very nice, very loving etc...Too bad it was a DAMN DREAM. DAMN IT. And her ending was a bit unsatisfying, would be better if they just remade the first scene, IMO,)

Also, http://vndb.org/v2191

Another one i found to be really, really funny and interesting. Black supreme leader...Lols. And one OST in particular in this one, I absolutely love. 

----

About the topic, I'm glad someone picked it up. Poor Miyako.

Sofhouse Seal is master of Nukige works XD.

http://vndb.org/v10362

The recent one, Touma Koujirou (I FRICKEN LOVE IT. Except for the murder CG, it was pretty gruesome.

Even more so because it happens right after the sex scene, to your partner

)

There are MORE animated scenes than usual for Softhouse Seal, and the art looks very polished here. I love it. I can't wait for the sequel to get translated! 

Btw, Youko = best girl XD. (Especially the first scene.

Very nice, very loving etc...Too bad it was a DAMN DREAM. DAMN IT. And her ending was a bit unsatisfying, would be better if they just remade the first scene, IMO,)

Also, http://vndb.org/v2191

Another one i found to be really, really funny and interesting. Black supreme leader...Lols. And one OST in particular in this one, I absolutely love. 

----

About the topic, I'm glad someone picked it up. Poor Miyako.

Touma Koujirou looked very promising, but I found it to be very short and without much variation. It was fun to puzzle out who was the killer, but I think that it was average at best. Loved the animation, though, and art was pretty good.

Dont worry i think people will start talking about how awesome Miyako is again in the next page.

Haha. Still waiting on the TL. 

Miyako...Was never really my most favourite character, but since she loves Yamato the most I kind of want to see how her route plays out. I bought the artbook so unfortunately I think i got spoiled about her route a bit. (And possibly,

Might make you hate Chris more, if you did in the first place

)

Haha. Still waiting on the TL. 

Miyako...Was never really my most favourite character, but since she loves Yamato the most I kind of want to see how her route plays out. I bought the artbook so unfortunately I think i got spoiled about her route a bit. (And possibly,

Might make you hate Chris more, if you did in the first place

)

Damn. How annoying can one character be?