Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I tend to pass on second seasons of anime I didn't really like, the same goes for visual novels or manga, so I can give only my opinion about the first game. That doesn't change the fact that I didn't like the first one, and if I liked the second or third one, that won't make me change my opinion on the first one, as they're not the same in every aspect xD (and if they are, I'm already guessing I won't like them either). Clannad is a masterpiece, in my opinion, from the first episode to the last one from After Story though. Don't take me wrong, though, I'm not saying that it's a bad game or things like that.

The thing is, they're one game split into 3. Well, if you don't like it, that's fine, but I think you should try and complete the game.

The battle system was there just for you to get h-scenes when you losed, as the after-battle always gave fixed XP (you would always end with the same lvl if you played all the battles, unless you did certain exploit to grind with Yamata no Orochi, so it really wasn't that appealing to me). The story setting is something I've been seeing in a lot of manga, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary to me. The characters... Few of them had any personality at all, the rest were there just to rape you xDD and I finished it in a short while. Maybe we're talking about different games here? Nah, just our opinions differ, and that's fine xD

Note that I have played only the first one.

I can definitely see why someone would dislike a game like this, in fact I have more problems imagining someone playing it (except me haha).

That's like only watching the first season of Clannad and then asking people who they think it's a masterpiece. XD

True enough, but I think that, when you're playing key stuff, that can't possibly be bad.

Maybe someday xD for now, I want Miyako more :c

I know what you mean. I just found part 3 of MGQ and thougt 'Oh well, looks nice', so I begun playing it and I was like 'What the? I have no idea whats going on' xD So I decided to play the whole series but...as soon as the Miyako route is ready to be played, MGQ has to wait ;)

Kamidori is a lot better than Monster Girl Quest. Kamidori game may be shorter if you compare with the three (or not if you play all the routes) but the characters really look like "something", the story is great and the CG are just wonderful and very neat.

Kamidori is a lot better than Monster Girl Quest. Kamidori game may be shorter if you compare with the three (or not if you play all the routes) but the characters really look like "something", the story is great and the CG are just wonderful and very neat.

I had like 99hrs of play in Kamidori, as I replayed it like 5 times to get everything (new game content, etc). It was really fun, and latelly, I'm wanting to play it again xD

True, but Kamidori was made by a real company with normal funding. Monster Girl Quest is good in a similar sense as Katawa Shoujo: It's a game with very low-level funding, yet it is of quite good quality.

PS2. Anyoine could recomend any Vn similar to Mojikoi, hopefully one that is beeing translated or is popular enough that it is planed for translation ?

Aaand it's me again ^^' Sorry, that's a few days back but I forgot to recommend another VN xD Da Capo :) Don't know if you played it already but it's one of my first VNs ever played and I really liked this one.

Aaand it's me again ^^' Sorry, that's a few days back but I forgot to recommend another VN xD Da Capo :) Don't know if you played it already but it's one of my first VNs ever played and I really liked this one.

I want to recommend this one too. But Da Capo is more sad that Majikoi, so if you want something more cheerful, maybe Da Capo is not the best choice. Although if it's all about "good" or "bad" then it's definitely "must have" VN. Especially Da Capo-2 which is one of my favourite VNs ever, no matter what (and how many) of them i'll read in the future.

P.S. I'll take this opportunity and congratulate all of you with Happy New Year!))

I saw this when it had one page, and I've been frequently checking back
Wanted to say thanks, and personally everything made by Key is horrible
Their goal is to destroy the characters lives and make you cry, I personally feel that should always be a byproduct, not the product and that only the worst type of people would choose to make something with that purpose 
 Fucking   Loved   Kamidori, when I first found that I was on break so I just did that from waking to sleeping that shit was so good
Out of all the games I've ever played tho, Majikoi is prolly my favorite, I love every single character in the games (Tho Shakudou's Disciples havnt had much screen time in the translated parts so I cant speak for them yet)

personally everything made by Key is horrible

Their goal is to destroy the characters lives and make you cry, I personally feel that should always be a byproduct, not the product and that only the worst type of people would choose to make something with that purpose 

But everything ends well afterwards, you know?

I saw this when it had one page, and I've been frequently checking back

Wanted to say thanks, and personally everything made by Key is horrible

Fucking   Loved   Kamidori, when I first found that I was on break so I just did that from waking to sleeping that shit was so good

Out of all the games I've ever played tho, Majikoi is prolly my favorite, I love every single character in the games (Tho Shakudou's Disciples havnt had much screen time in the translated parts so I cant speak for them yet)

i must say i agree with practicly everything you said things that make you upset and cry with only that intention in mind like tragedys are just crap.

i also loved kamidori its one of the best vns i have ever played and one of the only ones where i have also enjoyed the gameplay element.

to top it off majikoi is one of if not my favorite vn and every charecter in the game is so intresting its the only vn ive ever played before it was fully translated and the shakadou family get some screen time during some of the translated parts of majikoi s and they do seem pretty intresting.

i will say however i am quite a fan of key games because they have great storys and though they can make you feel sad they do generally turn out allright in the end :)

(Tho Shakudou's Disciples havnt had much screen time in the translated parts so I cant speak for them yet)

Two of them have some screen time in Chika's route, probably one of the reasons I consider it the best of the subheroine routes (hinthint to translation guys, please translate this when you're done with Myako and Agave ;) )

I'm honestly surprised I wasnt attacked for that 0.0
I experience stories because I enjoy the characters, I usually dont like feeling murderous rage towards the people that created said character just to fuck her life up and let me fix it in the game
And its still not enough to really judge the characters, especially the Red haired one
Forgot to mention Haguro, but she exists to be hated so yeah

I'm honestly surprised I wasnt attacked for that 0.0

I experience stories because I enjoy the characters, I usually dont like feeling murderous rage towards the people that created said character just to fuck her life up and let me fix it in the game

And its still not enough to really judge the characters, especially the Red haired one

Forgot to mention Haguro, but she exists to be hated so yeah

Same reason why I love Vns! When you get to love a character it is maddening to see anything bad happen to them.

(Which is why I still don't know if I like or don't like the Wanko route. I feel like if you hadn't done anything to or with her her life would be much better off.)

There are some routes/scenes in the Key visual novels that make me really depressed or angry (like the end of Shizuru's route in Rewrite, for example >_<) but, overall, I like them. Key made me cry, feel happy, and a lot of other emotions, so even if the heroins go through hardships, when the ending is a happy one, I can't complain >u<