Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I look at it like this ... If I had my wallet with $50,000 in cash sitting on my mantle, and one of my drunken idiot friends knocked it into the fireplace on accident ... Well, sure, I'd realize it was an accident and forgive the accident, but there is no way that bitterness would just disappear. Everytime I saw them, I'd be reminded of it. Regardless of the outcome or how justifiable forgiveness may be, I'm still going to be angry at them for the rest of my life deep down. Misunderstandings happen, but that doesn't mean they're automatically forgotten - especially when it was caused by someone's characteristically thoughtless or selfish behavior that they have a history of.

That perception is slightly off.

Kazuko would've failed no matter what. The point is that she doesn't have the talent, and Chris was just the messenger. Even if she had landed a hit, she would still fail at some other point.

You would've lost the wallet no matter what, and the Kazama Family knows that. Besides, if your friend spent months in the hospital feeling guilty over it, wouldn't you let it go and forgive him?

P.S. Yay for double post because I don't know how to edit in a qoute to an existing post! :D

as i posted before - I dont liek conclusion of Kazuko route (its not really a happy ending for me, so is the Miyako route), so in the end I think i liked Yukie route most, even as i liek Kazuko and Miyako far more than Mayumayu. Anyway the whole game is briliant as maybe the second best VN out there, after god of all VN Fate Stay Night, 3rd place Sengoku Ranc, or if we speak about pure VN without RPG elements - Demonbane.

PS. Merry Christmas !

PS2. Anyoine could recomend any Vn similar to Mojikoi, hopefully one that is beeing translated or is popular enough that it is planed for translation ?

Fate/Stay Night and Sengoku Rance are fucking brilliant. 

Try "Shuffle! Tick! Tack!". Can't say I've given it a proper try, nor that I really know anything about the VN, since I only skimmed through a single route when I was just hoping for a very hot ero scene. (My fetishes require the use of a certain "hidden" hole, which this game seems too vanilia to use. Still very annoyed that Momo doesn't use that place, either. >.<) Gonna replay it at some point from the beginning, 'cause the atmosphere certainly seems to be there. There's a really funny character who hits on every girl he sees. Kinda like what Kazama would be if, instead of adventuring, he chased girls.

And of course, there's also "EROGE! Sex and Games Make Sexy Games", which is pretty good, if you can ignore the single scat scene that every heroine apparently has.

Merry Christmas, and happy eroge hunting! :)

Edit: I also quite enjoyed "We Love Master!" and "Koihime Musou"

She has a route in Majikoi S, but no the original. Majikoi S focuses on the S class. (Duh.)

Also, I just wanna warn you that the routes in S are more ero-focused. Minatosoft wanted to see how it would do, but since it has gotten worse reviews and feedback (Still a very good eroge, mind you!), they went back to the romance and character focus from the original in their newer title, Majikoi A.

Thank you very much! 

Just passing by, wishing you all a merry christmas guys, have fun and sorry for not releasing the patch at the end of the year, it turned out to be longer than I expected (this was the first time I did something like that and it seems like a messed up with the time needed a bit ^.^)

Just passing by, wishing you all a merry christmas guys, have fun and sorry for not releasing the patch at the end of the year, it turned out to be longer than I expected (this was the first time I did something like that and it seems like a messed up with the time needed a bit ^.^)

It's all good, don't rush it and don't push yourself too hard. Everyone will be satisfied when the patch does come out, no matter how long it takes. Enjoy yourself over holiday time and also, merry Christmas!

Not to worry, we're all just grateful for you're doing this for us. Merry Christmas!!

And finished! i done all 4 main routes and the teacher route :D and i must say this VN was amazing! i just really want to play Miyako route :/ 

Anyway in order of who i liked the most it goes  Momoyo > Yukie > Chris > Kazuko

Now to play Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S

And finished! i done all 4 main routes and the teacher route :D and i must say this VN was amazing! i just really want to play Miyako route :/ 

Anyway in order of who i liked the most it goes  Momoyo > Yukie > Chris > Kazuko

Now to play Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S

Majikoi is one of my favourite visual novels, and I would love to play more like that one (although I rarely include it in my "personal rankings" because I haven't finished it completely D':). Majikoi S wasn't as good as I thought it would be, it's more ero-oriented (but, well, Kokoro is cute, so is Monshiro and Margit... Well, they're all cute, so I'm fine with it). I would've loved less rushing to ero though :'c

It really doesn't matter, because realizing that you are translating it makes my holidays happy already)) Merry Christmas to all of you and all people here!

as i posted before - I dont liek conclusion of Kazuko route (its not really a happy ending for me, so is the Miyako route), so in the end I think i liked Yukie route most, even as i liek Kazuko and Miyako far more than Mayumayu. Anyway the whole game is briliant as maybe the second best VN out there, after god of all VN Fate Stay Night, 3rd place Sengoku Ranc, or if we speak about pure VN without RPG elements - Demonbane.

PS. Merry Christmas !

PS2. Anyoine could recomend any Vn similar to Mojikoi, hopefully one that is beeing translated or is popular enough that it is planed for translation ?

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

And happy holidays to you all :)

As for your question, I wouldn't say it's simliar to Majikoi (like hell it is), but I'm recently playing the Monster Gilr Quest series (1-3). I'm still on the first one but I really like the story :)  Also it has a nice (but weird) little battle system, so there are some RPG elements. There are...well...lot of H-Scenes as well but these are rather optinal (you got to lose the battles for those).

I also like Katawa Shoujo. It's a VN about a boy who has a really rare heart problem and therefore has to life at a boarding school for handicapped. I really like how strong the handicapped heroines are :)

PS: If there's some bad grammar or something, blame it on the Google Translator ^^'

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

And happy holidays to you all :)

As for your question, I wouldn't say it's simliar to Majikoi (like hell it is), but I'm recently playing the Monster Gilr Quest series (1-3). I'm still on the first one but I really like the story :)  Also it has a nice (but weird) little battle system, so there are some RPG elements. There are...well...lot of H-Scenes as well but these are rather optinal (you got to lose the battles for those).

I also like Katawa Shoujo. It's a VN about a boy who has a really rare heart problem and therefore has to life at a boarding school for handicapped. I really like how strong the handicapped heroines are :)

PS: If there's some bad grammar or something, blame it on the Google Translator ^^'

Yeah, Monster Girl Quest is fucking great. Great story and pretty good characters. It also caters to basically every fetish out there, real or imaginable. Didn't like Katawa Shoujo as much as everyone else, though. Sure, for a completely free game, it's great, but there's no voices, the art is mediocre, and the romances not all that amazing. But, as I said, for a free game, it's pretty good.

No, worry, stuff happens :)

Lets see if you can make it in time for my birthday, in mid february, thumbs up!

Anyone else thinking right now about that scene in S with Miyako and Momo in Santa Outfits? :wub:

Yeah, Monster Girl Quest is fucking great. Great story and pretty good characters. It also caters to basically every fetish out there, real or imaginable. Didn't like Katawa Shoujo as much as everyone else, though. Sure, for a completely free game, it's great, but there's no voices, the art is mediocre, and the romances not all that amazing. But, as I said, for a free game, it's pretty good.

Yeah I also dislike the 'no voices' part in Katawa Shoujo ^^' I played Princess Waltz, Ever 17 an Majikoi before I found that one and I guess I were pretty spoiled with awesome story, arts and voiced characters until then xD

Yeah Monster Girl quest is freaking great !

And I don't like Katawa shoujo at all. :(

So I became a huge fan of tatsuko while doing the Benkai route. I just realized something important though. To get to her I need to clear the Agave route in S right? And since that contains spoilers for tthe Agave route in Majikoi I have to do that one first, right? Man getting Tatsuko is hard....

So you DO can get Tatsuko? Man I always wanted a story with her because she's one of my favorite minor characters. Her sleepiness is just so cute :D

So you DO can get Tatsuko? Man I always wanted a story with her because she's one of my favorite minor characters. Her sleepiness is just so cute :D

The Agave route in Majikoi the original is heavily focused around Tatsuko and her siblings. Also, in Majikoi S, the Agave route lets you choose between two different paths, the Kazama family route and the Tatsuko route.

I can say without a doubt that my tastes are really different from the most of you, seeing almost all of you liked Monster Girl Quest as if it was a masterpiece, and I can't think of it like that, ever xDD just my personal opinion, though :c

Yeah I also dislike the 'no voices' part in Katawa Shoujo ^^' I played Princess Waltz, Ever 17 an Majikoi before I found that one and I guess I were pretty spoiled with awesome story, arts and voiced characters until then xD

I can't play them without voices now... It's really hard (luckily, I began with Katawa and Koihime, and after that the voiced ones).

I can say without a doubt that my tastes are really different from the most of you, seeing almost all of you liked Monster Girl Quest as if it was a masterpiece, and I can't think of it like that, ever xDD just my personal opinion, though :c

I can't play them without voices now... It's really hard (luckily, I began with Katawa and Koihime, and after that the voiced ones).

Monster Girl Quest is a great game. Sure, it's hard as hell to beat off to (Excuse my language.), but it still has a great story, great characters, pretty good battling system, and LOTS of play time.

Yeah Monster Girl quest is freaking great !

And I don't like Katawa shoujo at all.  :(

Azengar, you just re-earned my respect. :D

The battle system was there just for you to get h-scenes when you losed, as the after-battle always gave fixed XP (you would always end with the same lvl if you played all the battles, unless you did certain exploit to grind with Yamata no Orochi, so it really wasn't that appealing to me). The story setting is something I've been seeing in a lot of manga, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary to me. The characters... Few of them had any personality at all, the rest were there just to rape you xDD and I finished it in a short while. Maybe we're talking about different games here? Nah, just our opinions differ, and that's fine xD
Note that I have played only the first one.

That's like only watching the first season of Clannad and then asking people who they think it's a masterpiece. XD

I tend to pass on second seasons of anime I didn't really like, the same goes for visual novels or manga, so I can give only my opinion about the first game. That doesn't change the fact that I didn't like the first one, and if I liked the second or third one, that won't make me change my opinion on the first one, as they're not the same in every aspect xD (and if they are, I'm already guessing I won't like them either). Clannad is a masterpiece, in my opinion, from the first episode to the last one from After Story though. Don't take me wrong, though, I'm not saying that it's a bad game or things like that.