Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

*Psssssssst*
Hey...

indirect kiss

5 hours ago, Kosakyun said:

I only date heretics

What constitutes a heretic, anyways? Like saying that Ichigo was a better waifu than Zero Two? Mako was a likable character? Card games on motorcycles was a refreshing and innovative idea? The Berserk movies are better than the 1997 TV series? Your Name's better than A Silent Voice? Ueno did nothing wrong and Kawai never bullied Nishimiya? Lolis are indistinguishable from actual children and as such lolicons are mentally-ill pedophiles that need psychological help? Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied are shallow garbage? SAO's Alfheim arc is far better than the rest of the show? Clannad is an unfocused mish-mash of characters and themes that doesn't know where it's going until 4/5s of the way through? Angel Beats! was forgettable and its emotional payoff was both forced and ruined by plot-holes? Near was a more interesting foil to Light than L? Cowboy Beboop is dull, dreary, drab, and all-around overrated and boring show, and Spike is an uninteresting and bland character? The ending of Code Geass sucked and ruined the show because it was a show that had consistently up till that point crushed fancy ideals under the weight of reality and shown them to be unrealistic and unattainable, yet in the end pretended that everything would just wrap up nicely with a little bow on top.

There's no difference between anime and cartoons?

5 hours ago, Ouraibaa Hjyuraa said:

*Psssssssst*
Hey...

indirect kiss

What constitutes a heretic, anyways? Like saying that Ichigo was a better waifu than Zero Two? Mako was a likable character? Card games on motorcycles was a refreshing and innovative idea? The Berserk movies are better than the 1997 TV series? Your Name's better than A Silent Voice? Ueno did nothing wrong and Kawai never bullied Nishimiya? Lolis are indistinguishable from actual children and as such lolicons are mentally-ill pedophiles that need psychological help? Mirai Nikki and Elfen Lied are shallow garbage? SAO's Alfheim arc is far better than the rest of the show? Clannad is an unfocused mish-mash of characters and themes that doesn't know where it's going until 4/5s of the way through? Angel Beats! was forgettable and its emotional payoff was both forced and ruined by plot-holes? Near was a more interesting foil to Light than L? Cowboy Beboop is dull, dreary, drab, and all-around overrated and boring show, and Spike is an uninteresting and bland character? The ending of Code Geass sucked and ruined the show because it was a show that had consistently up till that point crushed fancy ideals under the weight of reality and shown them to be unrealistic and unattainable, yet in the end pretended that everything would just wrap up nicely with a little bow on top.

Image result for well then you are lost

9 hours ago, Ouraibaa Hjyuraa said:

Please spare me. While I more or less agree with half of the things you put there, you have to spare me. I just wanted a waifu that cooks meat thoroughly.

9 hours ago, Ouraibaa Hjyuraa said:

Now why would an internationally recognized fact be considered heresy?

26 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

I mean, the difference is fairly big. Big like the lies Ouraibaa spouts.

Geez, calm down. You're acting like I'm compromising an a nuclear powerplant or something.

4 hours ago, Kosakyun said:

Please spare me. While I more or less agree with half of the things you put there, you have to spare me. I just wanted a waifu that cooks meat thoroughly.

No mercy for the wicked!

17 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Behold, the ULTIMATE EROGE REDDIT THREAD.

Please thank me for enlightening you and

Reveal hidden contents

making you think about this topic for way longer than you ever wanted to. :sachi:

Nah man. My mom is more Momoyo than Yukie. 10/10 she'll beat me up if I do something bad.

Yukie best girl.