Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

2 hours ago, KosakiFag said:

It has been ages. What's the best indicator? Your age now. :wafuu:

I did want to tell you something though. I finally know why your username is Shikomizue.

Sorry for disappearing for a while. Lots of things happened. But I think right now, things have never been better. I hope it's been better for you too!

Lmao it took you this long to figure it out? Or did you even figure it out? I thought I posted the meaning on here in another thread specifically for explaining usernames.
Also my speech online has changed a lot actually. I'm now a frequent user of "lmao" and "smh".

God dude, how old are you now? Like 20?? Jesus it has been too long.

That's great to hear man, things have been going super nice for a good while now. Most significantly (aka not at all), I'm about to DM a JoJo D&D campaign of sorts Monday night with some of my best buds (which you helped me find btw thanks lmao). We should def talk on Discord again sometime and hang out. I feel like our life views have changed like fifty-fold since last we talked.

1 minute ago, Shikomizue said:

Lmao it took you this long to figure it out? Or did you even figure it out? I thought I posted the meaning on here in another thread specifically for explaining usernames.
Also my speech online has changed a lot actually. I'm now a frequent user of "lmao" and "smh".

God dude, how old are you now? Like 20?? Jesus it has been too long.

That's great to hear man, things have been going super nice for a good while now. Most significantly (aka not at all), I'm about to DM a JoJo D&D campaign of sorts Monday night with some of my best buds (which you helped me find btw thanks lmao). We should def talk on Discord again sometime and hang out. I feel like our life views have changed like fifty-fold since last we talked.

Please. I knew you liked Brook, but I didn't know your username would be for Brook too. I was so surprised when I heard the sword's name in Fishman Island! But yes, thanks for also pushing me to go continue One Piece. I finished Whole Cake Island last month and may I just say, that I do not regret any goddamn episode of the 880 I've finished. It's great.

Also, 20? You're so mean! I'm 21 now.

D&D huh. I never really got into it because it's hard participating in campaigns because of unpredictable schedules and horrible timezone compatibility with online friends, as well as the never-improving internet connection and hardware that I use here. But yes! You can always holler me up at Discord! I'm still looking for a job right now, so I'm pretty much a bum at the moment. This old man is available to listen to your yammering more than ever!

You should also get 100% Orange Juice if you haven't. My best Steam game.

25 minutes ago, KosakiFag said:

Please. I knew you liked Brook, but I didn't know your username would be for Brook too. I was so surprised when I heard the sword's name in Fishman Island! But yes, thanks for also pushing me to go continue One Piece. I finished Whole Cake Island last month and may I just say, that I do not regret any goddamn episode of the 880 I've finished. It's great.

Also, 20? You're so mean! I'm 21 now.

D&D huh. I never really got into it because it's hard participating in campaigns because of unpredictable schedules and horrible timezone compatibility with online friends, as well as the never-improving internet connection and hardware that I use here. But yes! You can always holler me up at Discord! I'm still looking for a job right now, so I'm pretty much a bum at the moment. This old man is available to listen to your yammering more than ever!

You should also get 100% Orange Juice if you haven't. My best Steam game.

Rip you caught up to One Piece? I stopped when I caught up like 4 years ago lmaooo. Been trying to get back into it, though. I'm around the 760's so I got a bit to go.

I knew it was around there smh.

I might give ya a hollar soon then! To reminisce and fuck around.

I might get it if I ever get more $$$ but we'll seeee.

1 hour ago, Ranzo said:

I'm currently drunk and I'll not add to the discourse most likely but damn does it seem that yuri protags for the most part are better than most other het protags and have more value

Well, I can't really agree or disagree with this statement, but they are probably better than most otomege and moege protags. :nico:

• 3 weeks later...

I am sad that the New Game!! anime has been soured for me.

I quite liked the first one, but unfortunately the second season focused on drama to the extent that I liked it far less than the initial season. Add to that the fact that it was doing its best to appear gay without committing to anything and I was indeed a fair bit disappointed.

This alone was fine and all. But over time the way the characters were used as fanservice-y (especially Hifumi) just became too much for me. I don't get why, because even things which previously seemed fine to me, such as the season 2 OP, seemed so focused on making the girls seem cute that it killed it for me. The reason my perception changed over time was probably seeing fan/official art floating about a lot of the time.

Hahh... I wish I were less sensitive. I liked it so much, too.

10 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

Hahh... I wish I were less sensitive. I liked it so much, too.

Well, that was quite interesting to read, as I agree with all the things you said but they didn't bother me that much. I mean, the forced fanservice was there since the first episode. The drama went a bit overboard for like two episodes, but got solved in a satisfying manner. The one-sided romance subplot was disappointing, but kind of made sense with what kind of person Yagami is – she'll always put her work above anything else and the way she ignored Rin's feelings is consistent with that. With the rest of the ship-teasing, I guess I never expected it to go anywhere, so I couldn't be disappointed. I, however, still have that one Aoba/Hifumi fanfic saved somewhere, waiting to be read for like two years now and the synopsis felt 100% compatible with my headcanon. :P

13 hours ago, Ouraibaa Hjyuraa said:

Looking at you, Psycho-Pass S2.

Easily the biggest letdown in anime sequels. When I heard Urobuchi wouldn't be directly involved in the story for S2, I decided to put it off until reviews were out. Sadly, those reviews only served to confirm my expectations. Such a shame too; S1 was brilliant.

17 hours ago, Mr Poltroon said:

I liked Psycho-Pass S2 you guys...

I guess I can take solace in the fact that not even Tiago is perfect.

16 hours ago, Jun Inoue said:

But I saw a chance and took it :chaika:

Great mentality in pranksters. Awful mentality in pedophiles.

And here I thought Fuwa was one of dem fancy-smamcy message boards that would merge two consecutive posts into one if they were made by the same person. Welp.

Spam ohoy!

I once was sufficiently bored to make tomato sauce by the book (bar boiling for a few secs then peeling the tomatoes first because who cares if it's smooth or not). Taste was pretty boring, I recommend at least adding some chili flakes. You can make a pretty decent tomato sauce with passata / strained tomatoes tbh I recommend that

44 minutes ago, Jun Inoue said:

You're a deviant!

Yup, my gf (among other people) tells me the same. But she also gets all the tomatoes every time we get any in our food so she doesn't complain much. You'd think having drastically different taste would facilitate conflict, but in my experience it allows to avoid much of it thanks to no incentives to steal each other's food. :P