Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Yes, but for now we're already finishing Miyako's one.

We haven't decided the order for the rest of the routes.

It would probably be best to do Agave after Miyako.

Though concerning the side heroine's routes, I completed Chika's a couple weeks ago and I have to say that one was alot better than expected storywise. More stuff happened in that than Umeko's, so maybe you should do that one next if and when you translate the side routes.

New user here, also registered just to show my support! THANK YOU SO MUCH. Miyako is my favourite character, and I give to you guys as much heterosexual love as humanly possible. Hell with it, full homo for you. <333333333333 Thanks!

Thanks, I'm deeply moved ! (especially for the homo part)

Guest ricericerice

I'm a quality checker for Kosuna Maru, so it won't be "Engrish" except for a few intended lines. Don't worry, even without a quality checker, his English is pretty decent.

You're doing God's work, son(daughter?). If Miyako route is finished sometime in December, and I remember this moment, I will.... do something.

or forget about you~~~~~~~~

You're doing God's work, son(daughter?). If Miyako route is finished sometime in December, and I remember this moment, I will.... do something.

or forget about you~~~~~~~~

Lol, December seems a bit far fetched. I don't know who else is working on this, but Kosuna said that nothing is happening with Yandere, which means we're translating this from the beginning of the route.

Guest RobbyfisherSora

just wanna say thank you for your time and effort effort...appreciate very much. been eyeing on this for a while, nothing else to say. keep up what you got. best to you to all of you.

Guest ricericerice

Lol, December seems a bit far fetched. I don't know who else is working on this, but Kosuna said that nothing is happening with Yandere, which means we're translating this from the beginning of the route.

Welp, the others are saying around the end of the year, and the classes I have next semester isn't as rigorous (I hope) as this, so it'll be fine. 

Welp, the others are saying around the end of the year, and the classes I have next semester isn't as rigorous (I hope) as this, so it'll be fine. 

As I said, I have no knowledge of anyone else on this project other than Kosuna. But according to him, and judging by the text he has sent me so far, we're at the start of the route.

Hi, everyone! It's awesome how many people created account here just to thank these guys for their great job (though it's already been said, but, anyway, it's really amazing!) Well, i am another one :)) Really, guys, thank You very much for what You do. If You will finish the translation (and i hope and believe that You will), i cannot even imagine how many people will become happy thanks to you. Especially those, whose favourite character is Miyako, just like me. She is awesome and absolutely has no rivals to be my personal number one. That's why this thread and news about translation make me even more happier. It's some sort of miracle that people like you really exist nowadays. Good luck you with your great job. And maybe someday we'll read Majikoi S in English too))

Guest chok6663

Created my account just to thank you for all the good work that u made, i've waited a long time for the original translation team to finish it but they seems to taking it forever. THANKS YOU FOR BRINGING THE GREAT NEWS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! (sorry for my english :P)

First of all, I would like to that all of you on the translation team for picking up the remainder of the project after Yandere disappeared on us. I personally appreciate your effort to give the English speaking community, myself included, a chance to read the entirety of this VN.

I do, however, have a question. How do you plan on distributing the patch? Is it going to be bundled with Yandere's progress or released separately?