Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hi

I was just wondering if anyone had any plans to translate the Benkei Route from Majikoi A-1 any time soon.

From what I understand the TL has been quite for several months now.

Majikoi A will be a seperate project I believe. Find some one to pick it up or start a group yourself :/

Guest bullseye1458

YOU. PEOPLE. ARE. MY. HEROES. Thank you so much for taking the time to translate these routes!!! Please know that your efforts are appreciated by every single Majikoi fan out there, and keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest myanimealt

Can't thank you enough for doing this, Miyako route has been the one I wanted to play the most since first seeing the game. 

Thanks a ton!!

Guest Rod_SSK

I can't put into words how much happiness I'm feeling right now, knowing that there are people translating the most awesome "eroge series" I've ever played in my life ;) Just like Hilbi, I'm also a random guy who just signed up because of you awesome people XD... I don't think there's anything I can do to help u guys in this matter, but believe me when I tell u that I would kiss your left butt cheek if that'd make u feel better.