Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Okay was just surfin net and found this quiz

http://www.quotev.com/quiz/2902103/What-Dere-Type-are-you/

It is sayin im...ehm..kinda.....dandere... :yumiko:  

Didnt even knew such archetype exist...but its kinda spot on... :yumiko:

So uhm...what kind of dere are you guys? ^^

im tied between a kuudere, dandere and a yandere.

So im a cold, but warm on the inside over obsessive psychopath?

sounds legit.

• 3 weeks later...

Did you really believe I wouldn't recognize that URL

I see. That shows a plethora of experience being directed in that general direction.

Indeed, I completely understand that one would feel like giving up discussion and just link to that.

Also, greetings Unlimited Chat Works.

It's been a while since I last posted here. While I'm sure I was sorely missed and that the posts that were erased were indubitably fan letters filled with longing for me, there is not need to fret anymore, for I am here.

And Sanada, too. For whatever minute amount of time he'll remain.

I see. That shows a plethora of experience being directed in that general direction.

I use it to troll people, they use it to troll me, I've just seen it so much that I really couldn't forget the last 15 characters if I tried.

the posts that were erased

What's up with that? Is there a thread about it where I can find out? It's happened maybe 3 times that I've noticed.

Also, greetings Unlimited Chat Works.

It's been a while since I last posted here. While I'm sure I was sorely missed and that the posts that were erased were indubitably fan letters filled with longing for me, there is not need to fret anymore, for I am here.

Has it really? I actually didn't remember you until I noticed the post that told me you were gone. And then you were missed. A bit.

And Sanada, too. For whatever minute amount of time he'll remain.

You never know when I come and go. Soon, only I shall remain.

I recommend you get into the habit of checking the community announcements section unless you want to pass off as a fool.

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/11209-forum-rollback-to-august-3rd-cookie-issues/

Has it really? I actually didn't remember you until I noticed the post that told me you were gone. And then you were missed. A bit.

I'm glad. A bit.

I recommend you get into the habit of checking the community announcements section unless you want to pass off as a fool.

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/11209-forum-rollback-to-august-3rd-cookie-issues/

I kinda meant why it happened the other times too, but whatever. I guess this is the answer.