Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I have absolutely no idea.  I just found it here: WARNING, NSFW

http://p.twipple.jp/user/isuzuai/3

Considering that I haven't read Meikyuu or Rakuen, there's a good chance that it's from one of them, but unfortunately I can't find a complete CG set of either.  People only care about the h-scene CGs, apparently  :amane:

I have absolutely no idea.  I just found it here: WARNING, NSFW

http://p.twipple.jp/user/isuzuai/3

Considering that I haven't read Meikyuu or Rakuen, there's a good chance that it's from one of them, but unfortunately I can't find a complete CG set of either.  People only care about the h-scene CGs, apparently  :amane:

Sadly that is true, but hopefully we won't have to wait for that much longer for the other two games to get localised.

Thanks for the link, mate !

Depends what version you want, seems like, considering that DenpaSoft's is taking a ridiculously long time to come out, and dovac thinks that refusing to give updates anywhere besides SP's own forums and Twitter is reasonable.  Even so, Kajitsu was already translated, aside from the extra Vita scenes, so all koestl had to do was check his TL and TL the Vita scenes, as far as I know.  The others are probably going to take quite a bit longer.  Meikyuu had only been 7% translated before MangaGamer paid him to translate Gahkthun.

No problem ^_^

Well I'm quite alright with the "all-ages" version, which in all likelihood will release earlier, and I also don't mind waiting, as long as it's not an incredibly unreasonable time. 

After all koestls translations are some of the best I've ever read, and I can only assume, that official support from the original game developers will only accelerate the process.

Altough I'm not yet certain if I like the engine (Unity) they ported Kajitsu to. Unity itself is not bad, but if I compare the bugs I get from the localised version to the original the difference is just astounding.

I guess those bugs will be squashed at some point, and Unity games are compatible with lots of devices, but I kinda still want some sort of edited engine, based on the original engine.

Huh that turned into a ramble faster than expected  :makina:  

Anyone have a good idea for a header that goes with my avi for twitter/fuwa? Been using this avi for a long time but thinking of changing it up a bit to, like getting a commission to customize it or something.

Dark Ariel7, on 19 Jul 2015 - 9:58 PM, said:

She is not even top tier for me.

No girl is not top tier in Majikoi if that is what you are talking about.