Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Still better than some of your but cmon I live in Finland

4366434865.png

And so do I:

4369175195.png

But 7Mb/s is not that bad, we had 5 for a very long time just until recently and it's only the downloads that are a pain. Netflix, Youtube and any other streaming service worked just fine when watching 1080p content. Unless someone else got on.  

I can bet that no one is in a greater misery than me right now.

1xAC7TF.png

Yep people I am barely above the minimum speed for browsing right now.

How do you even internet?

And so do I:

4369175195.png

But 7Mb/s is not that bad, we had 5 for a very long time just until recently and it's only the downloads that are a pain. Netflix, Youtube and any other streaming service worked just fine when watching 1080p content. Unless someone else got on.  

Oh wow you live in Finland didn't know that :D Actually I pay for 15 and usually it is that. But one thing I want is a better upload, download speed is okay

Oh wow you live in Finland didn't know that :D Actually I pay for 15 and usually it is that. But one thing I want is a better upload, download speed is okay

Then you need to eat them fibers and be a healthy boy. ADSL uploads suck cock, wish could get fiber here.

I'm not sure what you've tried yet, but I find that this method tends to help a lot of people and is a little less known about.

Inhale as much air as you can, then exhale as much as you can, and finally hold your breathe until you can't anymore. Keep doing this until your hiccups are gone (you usually only have to do it once or twice).

I know it's been like 5 hours and they're probably gone already (at least I hope they are), but give it a try if it comes up again.

I managed to make them go away by not breathing and clamping a hand over my mouth and nose for as long as I could without hurting myself in some way.  That's the best way I've found to get rid of hiccups.  I've tried having someone scare me and drinking a lot of water, but neither of those helped at all.  I was just getting irritated because I thought they'd go away by themselves like usual.

Hiccups? I just stop breathing or breathe really slowly and that does it.

Pretty much what I do.  I actually developed my current anti-hiccup technique during high school when I had them so bad they hurt my throat and I was having trouble breathing.

Oh okay. I tried holding my breath without using any kind of inhale and exhale technique, but it didn't work for for me. I don't think I've ever seen scare tactics work on anyone, but I've seen a few get over it by drinking water. Not sure what it is that gives variation to this, but I guess there are some things that just work better for others. I actually only discovered the method I use about a year ago. Before that, I would just let it go away by itself (really sucked).

I googled "40k yen" to see the exchange rate, and this was the second result.  I'm not exactly surprised, but why would people actually pay for that?  :michiru:

Just how desperate would someone have to be to pay for that. I'm not the least bit surprised something like this exists, but I'm utterly astonished that someone would actually pay for this nonsense.

I googled "40k yen" to see the exchange rate, and this was the second result.  I'm not exactly surprised, but why would people actually pay for that?  :michiru:

Lol that's really weird. And it was 8 years ago so the price is probably higher now if the service still exists.

I wouldn't do that for free much less pay for it, just seems like a waste of time. Maybe if she's super good at video games I'd get her to unlock some harder trophies for me. :illya:

4370566295.png

This is actually way (WAY) better than I expected....

Keep in mind though that my internet is inconstistent as FUCK so sometimes I cannot even connect to the modem from my room and there is an issue with my network adapter where I usually need to manually update the driver software to reconnect to the internet

Okay so can someone explain to me the OriginalRun Ren Ran whatever forum meme? This seemed like the right topic to ask the question.

#UnbanRun2014

Fuwa memes :wahaha:

Lol that's really weird. And it was 8 years ago so the price is probably higher now if the service still exists.

I wouldn't do that for free much less pay for it, just seems like a waste of time. Maybe if she's super good at video games I'd get her to unlock some harder trophies for me. :illya:

You'd have to ask her to play Super Mario Sunshine or the Lost Levels for maximum trolling potential.

Okay so can someone explain to me the OriginalRun Ren Ran whatever forum meme? This seemed like the right topic to ask the question.

"Organized" trolling by Ren's friends in TS.

One day, due to circumstances, though likely to be a simple misspelling which stuck, people on TS started calling him Run. From there, they made a troll thread about banning Ren which spread the "Run" nonsense.

Eri from Love Live! http://www.zerochan.net/1871266

I don't mean to be rude or anything but I found it out by google image search~ its pretty handy and quick

Ah thanks

Yeah the image search ....... I somehow keep forgetting about it.

I just now learned that this thread wasn't intended to be a "random conversation" thread. I feel lied to. 

Yeah it didn't start out as a Random thread ............. it evolved to one.

My plan of making Chaliapin Steak Don came out as a total failure. Damnnnnn.

My beef is so raw that is still trying to run away.

Have you tried Honey-pickled Squid ?  :illya:

I just now learned that this thread wasn't intended to be a "random conversation" thread. I feel lied to. 

Yep, this used to be the original unofficial Majikoi translation thread, back before dowolf descended from the heavens to bless us peasants with the glory that is the fully translated Majikoi.  Actually, though, it was still the Majikoi thread when he joined, it just kept getting massively derailed and people were complaining because any relevant info was being buried under pages and pages of chatter.  I still love this thread  <3