Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

My dog had a foxtail stuck inside her ear.  She kept shaking her head, tilting her head to one side and whimpering, and after we took her to the vet and they put her under to examine her ears, sure enough, when we came back to pick her up, they gave us a vial with a foxtail in it.  So, if you own a dog, don't let them near foxtails.  Luckily, there was no permanent, or even short-term damage, but still, it could've been pretty bad.  We were all just surprised there wasn't an infection of some kind.  Apparently it'd been in there for around a week or so, since that was the only time she was around foxtails recently.

My dog had a foxtail stuck inside her ear.  She kept shaking her head, tilting her head to one side and whimpering, and after we took her to the vet and they put her under to examine her ears, sure enough, when we came back to pick her up, they gave us a vial with a foxtail in it.  So, if you own a dog, don't let them near foxtails.  Luckily, there was no permanent, or even short-term damage, but still, it could've been pretty bad.  We were all just surprised there wasn't an infection of some kind.  Apparently it'd been in there for around a week or so, since that was the only time she was around foxtails recently.

Foxtail...?

Oh yeah, those things that get stuck everywhere on my clothes whenever I step outside. I get you. I need to start checking my dog's ears as well then.

Good thing there aren't any foxtails around here!

I feel like the Earth is trying to fry the countries along the equator again.

40 degrees Celsius is unbearable.

Sound a bit nice, but I would probably melt.

living in holland a nice and cool 18-23 degrees these weeks.

It's great these are the temps i like.

Cool? That's fucking summer. God I hate this fucking country and the cold weather that comes with it. I have started to seriously consider moving ever since I went to Canada, that was a nice country, not much warmer though.

I have a special treat for you all today: When Sanahtlig gets Angry

Scroll down to the first post by Dark_Shiki (that's me).  Watch me go nuclear on someone on JAST's forums.  This is how I write when I'm angry.  If for some reason you'd like to enjoy the argument from the start, start on page 29.  Rooke also makes a cameo appearance!

"Approach me with respect and I'll parley.  Otherwise, go to hell."

That made me laugh more than it should have.

Didn't really feel like you went "nuclear" on them, more like you were simply irritated.

Overall, the argument felt pointless and I feel like I've wasted 10 minutes of my life.

Oh well, at least I got a laugh out of it.

That's probably the angriest I've been on forums in... well, ever.  And I've been at this for 15 years.  It's not like I was going to start cursing.  I do have a certain professional pride to maintain.

It's too bad that forum crash erased all the Fuwanovel archived threads.  Before the Da capo 3 C&D, I actually waltzed in and challenged Goddess Aaeru in her Den of Thieves over copyright theory.  I think my first comment or two got moderated, but after that we had a very lively discussion that really agitated Aaeru, but I was completely in my element and even earned a tip of the hat from the moderator who had deleted my comments (after that Aaeru labeled me a collectivist).  And that's how I came to join Fuwanovel.  The point of that story: it takes quite a bit to get me riled up.

Overall, the argument felt pointless and I feel like I've wasted 10 minutes of my life.

Hey, I wasted several hours of my life.  You got off easy.

That's probably the angriest I've been on forums in... well, ever.  And I've been at this for 15 years.  It's not like I was going to start cursing.  I do have a certain professional pride to maintain.

It's too bad that forum crash erased all the Fuwanovel archived threads.  Before the Da capo 3 C&D, I actually waltzed in and challenged Goddess Aaeru in her Den of Thieves over copyright theory.  I think my first comment or two got moderated, but after that we had a very lively discussion that really agitated Aaeru, but I was completely in my element and even earned a tip of the hat from the moderator who had deleted my comments (after that Aaeru labeled me a collectivist).  And that's how I came to join Fuwanovel.  The point of that story: it takes quite a bit to get me riled up.

Hey, I wasted several hours of my life.  You got off easy.

I'm the same in regards to it taking a while to get me riled up, especially on the internet. I don't think I've ever actually yelled at someone on the internet before. If someones idea of going "nuclear" on someone is cursing every few words, I don't think I could take them seriously.

Thanks for the laughs by the way.

Jesus, how's everyone doing? Been about 200 pages since I last checked in on this place. :)

Welcome back to the thread or something I guess. It's been rather quiet around here lately. Not sure if that's a good thing or not though.

This is officially the second funniest thing I've read from 4chan, losing only the the Please Drink a Verification Can greentext.  10/10, would read over and over again.

Protip: if you want to read it, click to zoom in, or zoom in further through the browser options.  It's worth it, I promise you  :P

This is officially the second funniest thing I've read from 4chan, losing only the the Please Drink a Verification Can greentext.  10/10, would read over and over again.

Protip: if you want to read it, click to zoom in, or zoom in further through the browser options.  It's worth it, I promise you  :P

Anyone ever tell you that you are great?

Cause you are.

Also, welcome back Sammeh. Hope you been doing well.

This is officially the second funniest thing I've read from 4chan, losing only the the Please Drink a Verification Can greentext. 10/10, would read over and over again.

Protip: if you want to read it, click to zoom in, or zoom in further through the browser options. It's worth it, I promise you :P

REKT

my favorite 4chan moment is the greentext where someone tells you how to ferment your own semen and get drunk off of it.

Rather awkward at first, but that ending was great.