Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

So...I was looking at some of the Majikoi S CGs, and I found one of Chris cosplaying as Saber.  Mayucchi is dressed up as someone too, but I have no idea who it is.  As a Saberfag, I approve.

r-jcnqftnd.jpg?st=jziOcTS6NrvY-Rhf7XsUYA

Why you do this???

I'm trying to restrain myself till the translation is complete you know.

Wait have you done the burnt cookies cliché because if you send me bad cookies i will eat them just because they were made for me.

Unfortunately, I would never purposely burn food. The only exception being when the recipe calls for it.

I'm currently ignoring anything that could be considered as spoilers to the remainder of Majikoi S.

I'm also ignoring anything that would make me want to play the game again. I failed on this one.

well anyway i have found a way to get an extension on essays. all you have to do is send a google docs page and write error and a random assortment of numbers and you have until the next time you see the assigner to finish. When you do see them claim you sent the document and hadn't realized that it did`t work and then resend a finished version. If you wanted to extend your time even further you could say that was the only copy you had and you need time to rewrite but this could incur their wrath. 

Now you just have to do what us lazy bums do best, procrastinate as long as possible and then improvise the hell out of it. Works 60% of the time, every time.

Between 50% and 90%, depending on when you think it's been too long procrastinating. It seems I subconsciously manage to give myself a time limit way before it's needed, even if I consciously know I'm doing so, I guess. My success rate is shown on my report card, on which all but one class gave 100% (one class gave 90%).

Consequently, my procrastination shows on the red eyes and the black circles under them.

Between 50% and 90%, depending on when you think it's been too long procrastinating. It seems I subconsciously manage to give myself a time limit way before it's needed, even if I consciously know I'm doing so, I guess. My success rate is shown on my report card, on which all but one class gave 100% (one class gave 90%).

Consequently, my procrastination shows on the red eyes and the black circles under them.

That's odd... I wonder if it's browser related?

I couldn't see it on either chrome, internet explorer or firefox.

It only shows up when I'm logged in to Fuwa on Firefox, but when I try and look at it on Chrome or in a private browsing window in Firefox, it's broken.  I dun know what do.

I finally get a female to two male audio splitter for my headset, and nobody is on the TeamSpeak channel  >.>