Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It wasn't THAT great. It was pretty funny, though. Maybe post of the day?

just for that i nominate it for post of the year. Now it Will be broadcasted on the posties, this year is going to be the beat yet I hear Tay is presenting the award for best signature.

There's actually someone out there that does that?

Shikomizue.

"You say nobody has ever called your words wise before, but that can't be true. What you said to Ren is definitely wise, so wise, that it made me realize something: I should be aspiring to be a better person. How you acted then is what I want to be like. Somebody who can actually help others, not just say meaningless words. And so I thank you, the world needs more people like you."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa-

You read my siggy, dude?

well anyway i have found a way to get an extension on essays. all you have to do is send a google docs page and write error and a random assortment of numbers and you have until the next time you see the assigner to finish. When you do see them claim you sent the document and hadn't realized that it did`t work and then resend a finished version. If you wanted to extend your time even further you could say that was the only copy you had and you need time to rewrite but this could incur their wrath. 

Shikomizue.

"You say nobody has ever called your words wise before, but that can't be true. What you said to Ren is definitely wise, so wise, that it made me realize something: I should be aspiring to be a better person. How you acted then is what I want to be like. Somebody who can actually help others, not just say meaningless words. And so I thank you, the world needs more people like you."

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa-

You read my siggy, dude?

Are they new or something?

Please tell me they were being sarcastic or something similar.

Any teacher who falls for his more than once needs to be fired.

Shiko's rather old, though. I remember him being around since I first joined UCW.

Most teachers consider their students too foolish for that shit.

So I just went to an open house of a school I might attend next year and guess what? I'm totally blown away by how amazing it was and now I can't wait to get started next year. Switching from Computer Science to a chef's school.

Cooking can be fun. It is also hell when you get slammed at a restaurant.

Seriously though, cooking really is fun to do. Especially if you have someone you want to cook for.

Wait have you done the burnt cookies cliché because if you send me bad cookies i will eat them just because they were made for me.