Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

At some point, the skirmishes between two hostile gangs escalated to bloody feuds. One day, five members of one of the gangs went to their usual hotspot to chill, and they saw that two of the opposite gang's members were there, one ordering some fried chicken and the other playing on his iPhone. Feeling territorial, the hotshot of the gang members went over and slapped the guy's phone out of his hands and unto the ground, causing it to break on the impact. The guy stood up and his friend rushed over, but they were heavily outnumbered. The guy was glaring daggers at the offender, but his friend took his arm and urged him to leave.

"Bastard broke my phone; ain't no way I'm leaving without a little payback."

He looked like he was about to punch him, but then, quick as a nigga could be, his hand went down the hotshot's pocket and snatched his own iPhone, then, before anyone could react, he grabbed his friend and they took off, leaving the others dumbfounded just long enough for them to get away safely.

When they were certain they were clear of them, his friend looked at him and asked why he bothered to steal the other guy's very shitty phone. His friend looked at him and smirked.

"You know what they say: An i for an i."

Says the second youngest active member. Smh

does that mean i get the honor of being the youngest active member? I think as a celebration we should talk about time travel or universe jumping both are almost the same but with slight differences.