Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Since Archer was summoned from the future, I guess that at some point, Emiya started wearing those clothes and got white hair and started really working out. But most importantly, he really did start wearing those clothes, huh? And Gilgamesh's clothes too... He's the beefiest archer I've ever seen (besides Emiya).

Since Gilgamesh has all the real Noble Phantasms, I'd assume someone made them, right? Then is it possible that the creator's a hero, too?

Also, since Saber's never had her wish fulfilled, she stays alive when she's summoned. But, why does she have to repay her debt after she gets the grail? I mean, since she's repeatedly being summoned, the grail owes her a wish or two.

Tohsaka made his Archer clothes, hence the similar colour-scheme. He got white hair, grey eyes, and brown skin from his magic usage.

Gilgamesh does not have all the real Noble Phantasms. I have all of their prototypes. Also, no reason to think that they were all made by the same guy, as Gilgamesh just collected them.

Tohsaka made his Archer clothes, hence the similar colour-scheme. He got white hair, grey eyes, and brown skin from his magic usage.

Gilgamesh does not have all the real Noble Phantasms. I have all of their prototypes. Also, no reason to think that they were all made by the same guy, as Gilgamesh just collected them.

Ouribaa's secretly Gilgamesh? Who knew Galgemesh knew how to translate VNs?

Yeah, I guess you're right, but I still wonder where they came from.

Time travel's a rather interesting concept.

Since Archer was summoned from the future, I guess that at some point, Emiya started wearing those clothes and got white hair and started really working out. But most importantly, he really did start wearing those clothes, huh? And Gilgamesh's clothes too... He's the beefiest archer I've ever seen (besides Emiya).

Since Gilgamesh has all the real Noble Phantasms, I'd assume someone made them, right? Then is it possible that the creator's a hero, too?

Also, since Saber's never had her wish fulfilled, she stays alive when she's summoned. But, why does she have to repay her debt after she gets the grail? I mean, since she's repeatedly being summoned, the grail owes her a wish or two.

Clearly you haven't played the game.

Saber never died. She wished to redo her life, to see if she was truly the one who was supposed to claim the sword in the stone. At that point in time, the Holy Grail whisked her away to fight in the war. The thing is, she has to claim the Holy Grail before she can grant her own wish. That's the WHOLE FUCKING POINT of the Holy Grail War. Even the heroes have wishes they want granted.

yea i know right, still talking about F/S night when the rest of us are talking about time travel.

what would be wring with a f/s night time travel story?

Seems like a lot of fun if thosaka screwed up en they ended up in sabers time period, right in the middle of her reign.

Seems like it would make for a fun parody.

but if you were to tell yourself not to do that it would create a paradox, because if you never did it in the past the future you would have no reason to go back in time to stop yourself from doing it. But if you never went back to stop yourself then you would continue to do it and then you would go back in time to stop yourself it would be an infinite cycle.That's why i suggest if you ever get the chance to go back in time do not do it even if it was something like killing hitler there would be no point.what are all of your thoughts on the matter.

When I was a kind in middle school, one day after lunch break people were rushing into the building like hell and someone fell down in front of me. We were pressed so tightly that I couldn't stop moving forward because of the few hundred people bushing at my back and I couldn't step over him in time, so I fell too. Same with the people behind me. People kept piling up on top of me and people on top of those people, excluding the people who were able to get over or get back up in time.

In the end, I had a fractured leg and a broken rib. I'm embarrassed at how weak I used to be, but I was better off than the guy under me. That guy was screaming his head off, while I was relatively silent.