Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Not much the rest of us can do at the moment. dowolf hard at work doing wolfy things, helvetica working art magic, crying trying to make the UI readable because wairu are useless. QC and editors, on the other hand, really have nothing to do until at least one of those three finishes something. And so we wait. And poke fun at you, because why not?

well what you do is put on cheerleader outfits and go cheer for them I`ll send pompoms.

Not much the rest of us can do at the moment. dowolf hard at work doing wolfy things, helvetica working art magic, crying trying to make the UI readable because wairu are useless. QC and editors, on the other hand, really have nothing to do until at least one of those three finishes something. And so we wait. And poke fun at you, because why not?

You mean design magic.

Forget all these silly arguments, Majikoi S is being translated!

That's what we should be talking about now.

I have no idea what the hell is happening, but I'm going to enlighten you fools. Rejoice, peasants!

Sakura isn't a whore, by any conventional sense of the word. While she isn't chaste, as mentioned above, a large part of what molded her was out of her control. You apparently have no idea what the semantics of that word is, which would indicate in people with normal intelligence that maybe you shouldn't use it.

I smell a certain fake priest... or is that just my imagination.

Was that last sentence directed at me?

Forget all these silly arguments, Majikoi S is being translated!

That's what we should be talking about now.

I smell a certain fake priest... or is that just my imagination.

Was that last sentence directed at me?

A certain fake priest? My, my. It's almost as if you think I sound like Kotomine. I'm sure it's just your imagination.

holy fuck shit The Walking Dead S3 episode 8's ending made me almost shit my pants, that shit was scary ... I blew through the whole S2 and I'm half-way through S3 now. Man S1 and S2 were all about proper build up for S3, cu'z S3 is ALL survival and action!

Agh Walking dead is such a crap show. Firstly it`s unoriginal with the whole zombie idea but what's worse are the characters. Their character development begins and ends with whiny and the ones that aren't whiny are just completely idiotic. "Hey don't go here." "okay I'm going there." No one would be that stupid and they use that stupidity as the thing that drives the plot. Watch the end will be something stupid like one person has the cure in their blood and the main characters have to save them but some one doesn't want them saved so they fight kill the bad guy and save the day. Every other movie manages to rap that up in a hour but 99% of this show is devoted to stupid drama. Also Mayo is the best girl Sakura is a slut and I hate spaghetti. 

Agh Walking dead is such a crap show. Firstly it`s unoriginal with the whole zombie idea but what's worse are the characters. Their character development begins and ends with whiny and the ones that aren't whiny are just completely idiotic. "Hey don't go here." "okay I'm going there." No one would be that stupid and they use that stupidity as the thing that drives the plot. Watch the end will be something stupid like one person has the cure in their blood and the main characters have to save them but some one doesn't want them saved so they fight kill the bad guy and save the day. Every other movie manages to rap that up in a hour but 99% of this show is devoted to stupid drama. Also Mayo is the best girl Sakura is a slut and I hate spaghetti. 

I agree with absolutely none of this, and i don't even watch Walking Dead (nor will I).

Definitely someone who didn't even touch Season 3. First two seasons is all drama/introductions/ how the world treats them and turns which leads to how they become in Season 3.

And I feel sorry for your opinions.

On episode 12, man I hope they get Morgan back :( ...

Definitely someone who didn't even touch Season 3. First two seasons is all drama/introductions/ how the world treats them and turns which leads to how they become in Season 3.

And I feel sorry for your opinions.

On episode 12, man I hope they get Morgan back :( ...

I watched half of the first episode and i will bet three cookies that`s how it`s going to end.

I have no idea what the hell is happening, but I'm going to enlighten you fools. Rejoice, peasants!

Sakura isn't a whore, by any conventional sense of the word. While she isn't chaste, as mentioned above, a large part of what molded her was out of her control. You apparently have no idea what the semantics of that word is, which would indicate in people with normal intelligence that maybe you shouldn't use it.

Wanko is a nickname, genius Sanada. Her actual name is Kazuko Kawakami. Wanko is, no way, a common nickname for dogs as the Japanese onomatopoeia for barking is wan. Which makes a lot of damn sense since she is constantly being compared to dogs, and she even has dog ears at times. It's like.....the developers were deliberately comparing her to a dog. No way?!

-Lights a cigar with a blowtorch and is generally awesome.-

She got raped and she didn't say anything to anyone. Afterwards, she kept visiting her classmate's house in the morning before school and stayed for hours after school. Doesn't matter if he's virtuous or not, I can't see her not being a whore with these actions. I bet she secretly loved getting raped.

Firstly Mayo is the class rep you baka. Next, I`m glad to see that you all wanted to talk about majikoi to end my strike it makes me feel good. finally all of you are wrong none of the girls are shit Mayo is the best end of argument. Except for Chris in Wanko`s route she was kind of a bitch.

Ah, you're right about Mayo being the class rep. Though, my opinions have changed a bit. Chris is a bit of a bitch, and her character sprites are shit, but I can't say I don't like her attitude. I enjoy having Naoe and Chris duke it out, but otherwise she's boring at best. Yukie (Codename Mayumayu) is just a bit too removed from everything. Her route is the first I tried in the game. She's pretty nice, but, how should I say this...? She's boring. Still not interested. Wanko may seem different in others' eyes, but to me she's a crybaby bitch dog that got thrown in for some unknown reason. Maybe if they had changed her a bit during her route... Even Gakuto's more appealing as it is. Also, I'd think that when she uses the 'Attack' command on people in the character screen, she'd be the one to disappear. After extensively following Mayo around in the common route, she's a lot cuter in my eyes. I like how she tries to call herself the older sister type. Chika seems a lot better now that I compare her to Haguro The Supreme Bitch, King Of Bitches, Ruler Of All Things Bitch. Did I mention Haguro's a Bitch? Aoi is interesting too. Lol Rivalry. Momoyo's still annoying, even more so with her 'Coercion' shit. Pls Momo, STAHP. Even though you were constantly using it when you appeared, I still couldn't get into your route in time, so STAHP. Is there a route for any of the 2-S characters? Cuz Jun and Aoi are awesome. Gen-san too. So... Who's left...? Ah, right, Miyako. She's too clingy, but it's kinda cute. Sometimes. She tries too many lame sex jokes even though it's obvious she's serious. The only thing I hate about her thing in general is that she already likes you at the start of the game. I'd rather she start out neutral and end up in love with Naoe sometime around the common route. That way, it won't change the fact that she loves Naoe before he gets the choice to go into one of the heroine's routes, but it'll also be a bit more satisfying as a whole. At least, for me.

Also, Whip-sensei showed her cute side recently. It was still full of whips. Whip-sensei be scary, yo.

Were you just talking shit about my dog waifu Wanko. This is unforgivable. (I'm a bit late)

Who be you? You, I know not. Of you, I care not. My waifu, Wanker is not.

She got raped and she didn't say anything to anyone. Afterwards, she kept visiting her classmate's house in the morning before school and stayed for hours after school. Doesn't matter if he's virtuous or not, I can't see her not being a whore with these actions. I bet she secretly loved getting raped.

I bet you'd like it if you were in her position.

She couldn't say anything for a number of reasons. Sure, it's very much easy to ask help from others, but imagine the courage it would take to tell others that you were 'raped', and the effort it would take to convince them that it's true. People these days don't believe everything that comes out of a person's house.

He ain't even her classmate. He's her senpai. How the heck is going to his house in the mornings related to her being a whore?

Ah, you're right about Mayo being the class rep. Though, my opinions have changed a bit. Chris is a bit of a bitch, and her character sprites are shit, but I can't say I don't like her attitude. I enjoy having Naoe and Chris duke it out, but otherwise she's boring at best. Yukie (Codename Mayumayu) is just a bit too removed from everything. Her route is the first I tried in the game. She's pretty nice, but, how should I say this...? She's boring. Still not interested. Wanko may seem different in others' eyes, but to me she's a crybaby bitch dog that got thrown in for some unknown reason. Maybe if they had changed her a bit during her route... Even Gakuto's more appealing as it is. Also, I'd think that when she uses the 'Attack' command on people in the character screen, she'd be the one to disappear. After extensively following Mayo around in the common route, she's a lot cuter in my eyes. I like how she tries to call herself the older sister type. Chika seems a lot better now that I compare her to Haguro The Supreme Bitch, King Of Bitches, Ruler Of All Things Bitch. Did I mention Haguro's a Bitch? Aoi is interesting too. Lol Rivalry. Momoyo's still annoying, even more so with her 'Coercion' shit. Pls Momo, STAHP. Even though you were constantly using it when you appeared, I still couldn't get into your route in time, so STAHP. Is there a route for any of the 2-S characters? Cuz Jun and Aoi are awesome. Gen-san too. So... Who's left...? Ah, right, Miyako. She's too clingy, but it's kinda cute. Sometimes. She tries too many lame sex jokes even though it's obvious she's serious. The only thing I hate about her thing in general is that she already likes you at the start of the game. I'd rather she start out neutral and end up in love with Naoe sometime around the common route. That way, it won't change the fact that she loves Naoe before he gets the choice to go into one of the heroine's routes, but it'll also be a bit more satisfying as a whole. At least, for me.

Also, Whip-sensei showed her cute side recently. It was still full of whips. Whip-sensei be scary, yo.

Who be you? You, I know not. Of you, I care not. My waifu, Wanker is not.

I really not sure if this is your honest opinion or if you're just trying to start shit. I'm leaning towards the latter.

I bet you'd like it if you were in her position.

She couldn't say anything for a number of reasons. Sure, it's very much easy to ask help from others, but imagine the courage it would take to tell others that you were 'raped', and the effort it would take to convince them that it's true. People these days don't believe everything that comes out of a person's house.

He ain't even her classmate. He's her senpai. How the heck is going to his house in the mornings related to her being a whore?

Replying to each segment respectively,

I probably would like it in her position. I'm a pretty weird guys, maybe I'm actually into shit like that and I just don't know it.

I'm not saying it's not hard. I'm saying, it's harder to just put on a smile and pretend you're all right. It's especially hard when you think about how you'll have to return every day to the same hell, feel the pain day after day of the abusive brother. But, in no way is it admirable. Even if there's no way to prove he raped her, just his everyday abuse towards her would get him arrested. And of that much, at least, there are many witnesses. Also, I think you mean 'mouth', not 'house'.

How many kouhais visit your house to make you food, clean, and do the laundry all day, everyday? I'd understand if they were lovers, but it's damn obvious they're not at the beginning. Also, she made some excuse like wanting to learn how to cook properly from Shirou, but at the start of the VN she's already better at cooking than him. I'm sorry, but when a girl who is constantly abused never tries to take action against it and simply tries to escape by turning to the guy she loves (instead of asking him for help, and, in fact, telling him not to report what he sees), I can't help but think she secretly enjoys it. Especially when she has a way out of it as I mentioned above.

"Shirou's the only one that can satisfy my heart, but Shinji's the only one that can satisfy my body! Kyaaah, I'm such a horny bitch!"

Replying to each segment respectively,

I probably would like it in her position. I'm a pretty weird guys, maybe I'm actually into shit like that and I just don't know it.

I'm not saying it's not hard. I'm saying, it's harder to just put on a smile and pretend you're all right. It's especially hard when you think about how you'll have to return every day to the same hell, feel the pain day after day of the abusive brother. But, in no way is it admirable. Even if there's no way to prove he raped her, just his everyday abuse towards her would get him arrested. And of that much, at least, there are many witnesses. Also, I think you mean 'mouth', not 'house'.

How many kouhais visit your house to make you food, clean, and do the laundry all day, everyday? I'd understand if they were lovers, but it's damn obvious they're not at the beginning. Also, she made some excuse like wanting to learn how to cook properly from Shirou, but at the start of the VN she's already better at cooking than him. I'm sorry, but when a girl who is constantly abused never tries to take action against it and simply tries to escape by turning to the guy she loves (instead of asking him for help, and, in fact, telling him not to report what he sees), I can't help but think she secretly enjoys it. Especially when she has a way out of it as I mentioned above.

"Shirou's the only one that can satisfy my heart, but Shinji's the only one that can satisfy my body! Kyaaah, I'm such a horny bitch!"

I'd wager she didn't say anything because she didn't want him to get hurt. Sure, something could have been done about Shinji, but what about Zouken? What's someone like Shirou supposed to do about him? He's be dead before he's be able to do a thing.

I shouldn't even have to mention the fucked up shit Zouken put her through as a child. That itself would normally drive someone insane, I find it amazing she can still function in society. You wouldn't really want to involve anyone in something like that and most people wouldn't be able to do anything for her anyway.

And let it be known that I don't even like Sakura as a character, I find her annoying most of the time. But I wouldn't call her a whore, by any definition of the word.