Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

What's wrong with some people

How can you compare Wanko and Sakura???

And yeah Sakura is a whore, I agree.

^^my poor attempt at starting a fight

I honestly don't know how you could compare Wanko and Sakura. They're almost exact opposites.

I wouldn't call Sakura a whore, at least not by the literal definition. Though I definitely wouldn't call her chaste either.

Who is arguing that fact? Virtually everyone on BL has that consensus, and they are the people who care most.  

However, Wanko is just a poor character, "my hard work didn't pay off!  Time to run away and go soul searching while trying to find who my real parents were, who I haven't seen for all my life, in an attempt to find out where I belong."  What a bitch, if she had any lick of intelligence, she would realize that her parents who have been removed from her life for so long shouldn't be able to hold anything over her and probably would go like "who the hell are you?".  All that build up was for the poor excuse of a triple confession too.  Wanko's story was just badly written entirely, filled with over exaggerated drama.

People go through a lot worse than what Wanko did everyday.  I don't hear people complaining about their troubles in an attempt to get sympathy.  Her route has very little character development I would expect from a game which attempts at only a thin veil of reality.   They should have made her route be a bit more wacky like all the others.  Her route is poor, and she had no character development, only the thin veil of crisis which for some retarded reason you people like.

I don't think you understand Wanko's route, to be honest.

Oh really? Tell me exactly how Wanko changed.  She's still the same dumb dog that only uses hard work to get what she wants from the beginning at the end of her route.  You know what they call change in a character? Development.  You know who didn't change one bit? Wanko.

Let's see. 

She worked herself to the bone for years, every day. Becoming an Assistant Instructor and standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Momoyo was her only goal and ambition and what she strove for since she was very young.

When that was taken away, she lost her purpose in life, and wanted to get away. Rationale was "If I can't be a Kawakami like Onee-sama and stand beside her, maybe I should try and go back to the only roots I have left."

Her intelligence doesn't make one drop of difference when emotions are involved, by the way.

And the triple-confession was hardly the peak of the route. More like something added on.

Do people go through a lot worse every day? Sure. But nearly no one worked as hard as she did for her entire life, only to find out that it was all for naught.

Also, there is no reason her character should drastically change. She becomes a little more mature, as would be expected, but is still herself. She's a strong enough person to keep going.

The only problem with the route, which is actually purely about preference, is that it's very hard to see her in a sexual light. She's just... not sexual, in any way.

I have no idea what the hell is happening, but I'm going to enlighten you fools. Rejoice, peasants!

Sakura isn't a whore, by any conventional sense of the word. While she isn't chaste, as mentioned above, a large part of what molded her was out of her control. You apparently have no idea what the semantics of that word is, which would indicate in people with normal intelligence that maybe you shouldn't use it.

Wanko is a nickname, genius Sanada. Her actual name is Kazuko Kawakami. Wanko is, no way, a common nickname for dogs as the Japanese onomatopoeia for barking is wan. Which makes a lot of damn sense since she is constantly being compared to dogs, and she even has dog ears at times. It's like.....the developers were deliberately comparing her to a dog. No way?!

-Lights a cigar with a blowtorch and is generally awesome.-

I don't really like Wanko's route myself but do you really need to go as far as to spit on the people who liked her route ? That's sad.

I also think that there is a bit of forced drama in her route and I could feel it coming all the way but well it was touching nonetheless and hey, to each his own. :)

Let's see. 

She worked herself to the bone for years, every day. Becoming an Assistant Instructor and standing shoulder-to-shoulder with Momoyo was her only goal and ambition and what she strove for since she was very young.

When that was taken away, she lost her purpose in life, and wanted to get away. Rationale was "If I can't be a Kawakami like Onee-sama and stand beside her, maybe I should try and go back to the only roots I have left."

Her intelligence doesn't make one drop of difference when emotions are involved, by the way.

And the triple-confession was hardly the peak of the route. More like something added on.

Do people go through a lot worse every day? Sure. But nearly no one worked as hard as she did for her entire life, only to find out that it was all for naught.

Also, there is no reason her character should drastically change. She becomes a little more mature, as would be expected, but is still herself. She's a strong enough person to keep going.

The only problem with the route, which is actually purely about preference, is that it's very hard to see her in a sexual light. She's just... not sexual, in any way.

Her training wasn't in vain, since she saved Yamato from death.

Let's see. 

I guess I don't consider "realizing that you already have a home" and figuring out something else to do in life "maturing".  She grew up at the very end, but that doesn't happen in the events of the route and thus can be safely ignored.  

#WankoWars

Ah. Then I get what you mean.

MAYO'S AN ENDEARING YANDERE.

Einspruch! MajiKoi is somewhat funny at times, but rarely very funny. I miss the time I first played the common route of Rewrite, because all that Yoshino was awesome. At this point, the funniest thing I've yet seen is him having the choice to stare at the guys instead of the girls during the physical test.

2sexy4me

IMO Mayo's best due to elimination. Wanko is basically the shittiest girl I've ever seen, and her sis is almost as bad. Cute girl obsession is only funny with Jun. I'm not really interested in Whip-sensei, and despite being somewhat a fan of lolis I can't say I like the class rep very much. Chika is an ABSOLUTE BITCH no matter how I look at it, and I'd rather not even try to take Chris or that one girl with the sword and the talking pinata.

Firstly Mayo is the class rep you baka. Next, I`m glad to see that you all wanted to talk about majikoi to end my strike it makes me feel good. finally all of you are wrong none of the girls are shit Mayo is the best end of argument. Except for Chris in Wanko`s route she was kind of a bitch.

I meant the royal you. I`ll rephrase it.

Hey doesn`t your team have translating to do.

Not much the rest of us can do at the moment. dowolf hard at work doing wolfy things, helvetica working art magic, crying trying to make the UI readable because wairu are useless. QC and editors, on the other hand, really have nothing to do until at least one of those three finishes something. And so we wait. And poke fun at you, because why not?