Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hello to all! o/

I just registered this account to say a big thank you to everyone involved in making a completed Majikoi English patch a reality! It's been a long wait for everybody but it's great to see that it's finally paid off!

Thanks to the translation-patcher team members for their hard work and thanks to the rest of the community for keeping the hype alive and providing a reason for the completion of this long-term (sometimes seemingly cursed) project!

Miyako finally gets the translated Yamato D she's been waiting so patiently for all this time!  :P 'Tis a beautiful thing!

Hello to all! o/

I just registered this account to say a big thank you to everyone involved in making a completed Majikoi English patch a reality! It's been a long wait for everybody but it's great to see that it's finally paid off!

Thanks to the translation-patcher team members for their hard work and thanks to the rest of the community for keeping the hype alive and providing a reason for the completion of this long-term (sometimes seemingly cursed) project!

Miyako finally gets the translated Yamato D she's been waiting so patiently for all this time!  :P 'Tis a beautiful thing!

You're welcome.

Hello to all! o/

You have no idea how much we contributed to it.

Hello to all! o/

The cuckoo finally sings !

There was both a Fate download and a Fate page in your screenshot. And Hollow is FSN's sequel.

I never said anything about it. The post was there to show that the page was majorly freakin' out.

I've been trying to get F/SN to work on my PC since before I even joined the forums, so in the end I forced myself to sit through download and finally got it to work. I'm pretty sure I've downloaded it about 15 times now, but finally it's worked!

Anyways, I thought Hollow was a prequel?

And what's Realta Nua?

I didn't keep up with this stuff cuz I never could get F/SN to work. But now I should, cuz while Shirou is a majorly annoying MC, I still like the game as a whole. Also,I saw on youtube a video where archer was in 3D fighting in a turn-based kinda way. Kind of like Pokemon. What's that about?

Also, lol guests read this topic? There's one reading right now.

I never said anything about it. The post was there to show that the page was majorly freakin' out.

I've been trying to get F/SN to work on my PC since before I even joined the forums, so in the end I forced myself to sit through download and finally got it to work. I'm pretty sure I've downloaded it about 15 times now, but finally it's worked!

And what's Realta Nua?

I didn't keep up with this stuff cuz I never could get F/SN to work. But now I should, cuz while Shirou is a majorly annoying MC, I still like the game as a whole. Also,I saw on youtube a video where archer was in 3D fighting in a turn-based kinda way. Kind of like Pokemon. What's that about?

Also, lol guests read this topic? There's one reading right now.

Hollow is the sequal, while Realta Nua is for the PS2.

Not sure about the 3D thing, but it's probably Battle Moon Wars.

I know. I just used it as a conversation segue.

That is Fate/Zero, which is a light novel/amazing anime. Hollow is the sequel.

And what's Realta Nua?

Realta Nua is an updated release, first for the PS2, then for the Vita. The Vita version contains new openings for each route done by Ufotable (The studio that did the anime adaptation of Fate/Zero. You can watch all three here, although they are low quality because it's impossible to extract the video files from the Vita, so they are filmed with cameras.)

It removed all the H-scenes and replaced them with kid-friendly alternatives, and updated character models and soundtrack. There is a fan-made Realta Nua patch on the internet that I recommend getting.

They made a fighting game based on Fate called "Fate/Unlimited Codes."

i know this might not be the right topic but, well this is a topic of randomness so here goes,

I need help as topic's are magically dissapearing from the ''content i follow''page for no reason.

The topics themself are not removed from the site they are just removed from the ''content i follow'' list.

Which is bugging me to no end, examples of topics that dissapear are:

Shin Koihime Musou Translation Project

KoiTate - Translation Project

other topic that have dissapeared form my list are some topics regarding:

topics regarding introductions.

Topics regarding the vn mentor program.

Now i tried to readd them and that works for a few hours and after that they dissapear again.

Now i dont know if this is supposed to happen or if it is a bug.

I just hope that someone can explain it to me or fix it.

Hope i explained myself well enough. :jinpou:

I know. I just used it as a conversation segue.

That is Fate/Zero, which is a light novel/amazing anime. Hollow is the sequel.

Realta Nua is an updated release, first for the PS2, then for the Vita. The Vita version contains new openings for each route done by Ufotable (The studio that did the anime adaptation of Fate/Zero. You can watch all three here, although they are low quality because it's impossible to extract the video files from the Vita, so they are filmed with cameras.)

It removed all the H-scenes and replaced them with kid-friendly alternatives, and updated character models and soundtrack. There is a fan-made Realta Nua patch on the internet that I recommend getting.

They made a fighting game based on Fate called "Fate/Unlimited Codes."

OOH!

Amazing, Ouraibaa-san!

Is Unlimited Codes for PC? Because I highly doubt it.

And it appears the conversation helped my understanding. Thanks, man.

One thing I was confused by in F/SN. Shirou has an artificial circuit, but it's still a circuit, right? Why can't power flow through it to Saber? Why doesn't it transport al least a minimal amount of energy to her? And I'm at the part where he 'switches the flip' (or the hammer in his head starts banging, in his words).

One thing I was confused by in F/SN. Shirou has an artificial circuit, but it's still a circuit, right? Why can't power flow through it to Saber? Why doesn't it transport al least a minimal amount of energy to her? And I'm at the part where he 'switches the flip' (or the hammer in his head starts banging, in his words).

The reason that she can't get her mana replenished is because she and Shirou does not have a spiritual connection due to the faulty summoning.