Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

And then there'should Canada nothing tries to kill us we have animals walking though the city. Canada is the best

We have roos on our highways, wombats blocking our roads, drop bears scaring away tourists, snakes in our backyard, spiders in our homes, crocs in our pools. We are one with nature. What more could you want?

Ah we are talking about maths are we ...... it reminds of the hell I'm going through trying to fully learn/apply complex numbers. It was good with x+iy but then we had to get something called euler form and nth roots of unity. If all this isn't enough we also need to do all the geometry(argand plane) associated with complex numbers........... 

Life is tough

Ah we are talking about maths are we ...... it reminds of the hell I'm going through trying to fully learn/apply complex numbers. It was good with x+iy but then we had to get something called euler form and nth roots of unity. If all this isn't enough we also need to do all the geometry(argand plane) associated with complex numbers........... 

Life is tough

We are talking about the perils of Australia....

We also have large spiders and other horrible things that will kill you.

nope...

DROP BEARS. Becareful those things can kill u in less than 5 seconds.

Never forget the deadly drop bears.... Rip out your throat or claw you to death....

Oh also Magpies will angrily swoop at you around September/October. Especially if you're on a bike.

Also the spiders and snakes and box jellyfish and blue bottles and the crocs and gators.....

And this is why I'm never visiting Australia. I should also mention I have an irrational fear of spiders and snakes...

We have roos on our highways, wombats blocking our roads, drop bears scaring away tourists, snakes in our backyard, spiders in our homes, crocs in our pools. We are one with nature. What more could you want?

All of those things you just mentioned trying not to kill me.

I've also heard your rating system is weird, is that true?

I'm assuming he means movies, games and stuff. And if by weird he meant a complete joke, then he'd be right.

For a long time we had 18+ for movies but not for games, even though 'Merica had it for both. That alone didn't make sense on multiple levels. Then when we finally got 18+ for video games, they still censored stuff.

i don't think it would be irrational if you lived in Australia.

Maybe not, but that's one thing I'll never find out.

I'm assuming he means movies, games and stuff. And if by weird he meant a complete joke, then he'd be right.

For a long time we had 18+ for movies but not for games, even though 'Merica had it for both. That alone didn't make sense on multiple levels. Then when we finally got 18+ for video games, they still censored stuff.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was talking about.

Yay 'Merica~

People will still buy GTA V for their 12 year old kids even though it's supposed to be 18+ so these labels are arbitrary anyway

Yup, I've been playing M rated games since I was 13. I don't think anyone really cares anymore.

What's the point of stopping your kids from playing it, when there's already worse stuff on TV.

That, and if the kid really want's to play it, they'll find a way. They always do.

I remember wanting to go to my freind's place all the time in elementary to play Saints Row and GTA. Oh the endless killing that took place lol.

Is it really that big a deal....? I played fps games since I was like 6 GTA around 8 parents barely cared...

Is it really that big a deal....? I played fps games since I was like 6 GTA around 8 parents barely cared...

Though they're a rarity, some parent actually do care, sometimes ridiculously so. I knew a guy who's parents wouldn't even let him play games at all because they were a "bad influence" to him. It gets pretty stupid sometimes.