Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

They already won before we started.  There may be some thread VS thread stuff later down the road, but for now there's just been simple 'fight for your life!' challenges on a solo basis.

ah it seems i have been misinformed i thought this was a fight to the death thing. hmm i might have come off a little stupider than i usually do.

Ehm, not to burst everyone's bubble, but it just says that we have immunity for 35 days, not that we WILL be chosen again in 35 days. We can go for an indefinite amount of time after the 35 days period without getting chosen again.

Everyone gets a similar form of immunity when they win.  For the time being, we can claim victory.  We're in no rush for this thread in particular, though we shouldn't simply back out of the others if it's something we excel at.

Σ(゚Д゚|||)       One of the worst thing I encountered, besides unknowingly journey into

yaoi

and

heroine getting normaly/brutally killed

, is finding myself venturing to netorare world....good thing there are comments/spoilers/review sections/articles to warn me...

Ah them horrors of yaoi and netorare.......

Somehow I'm fine about the heroines getting killed though.

Some people like to see world burn... (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ ( .o.)

Though, I use those kind of materials to prank my friend...and he wasn't able to sleep for a week... Whahehehehe... :devil:

I guess we're alive. Onward to 666 posts!

(What the heck do I do with my baggage?)

Throw that shit out. Pleb.

You mean the crisis before ours?  That would be the Desktop thread.  They survived.

The crisis threads themselves are all still existing in the Arena of Death board.

Hah, that means if we eventually lose one, we can just turn the crisis thread into the new UCW.