Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

That's the thing about Rule Breaker that I'm thinking about.

It does indeed sever the contract between Master and Servant, but does it initiate another contract as well?

I was thinking that Rule Breaker distorts the laws of the Command Spells when it is stabbed unto a Servant, severing the contract present between Master and Servant, and allowing Caster to steal whatever was severed. Something like if I were holding a rope and I let go of it, someone else can grab it.

And for all I know, Saber stabs Shirou in that bad end since Caster used a Command Spell to order her to do it. I'm not sure though. I might as well look at it again.

I'm confused as to why it only works when it stabs a Servant though.

Might be because I'm terrible at stealth games  lol  Either I wait 5 minutes for an opportunity and murder someone to let out my aggression at having to wait that long, or I just keep quickloading until I manage to pull off something crazy that didn't actually fail.

Nope, I played it on the 360 too.  This was back before I had a gaming PC.  I'm pretty bad at stealth games in general, like I said before I don't usually have the patience to do well at them, and repeatedly quickloading over and over again gets on my nerves.  Usually I just end up ragequitting if I can't get past a certain point, and coming back once I've calmed down.  Stealth games are definitely not my forte.