Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

If only it weren't impossible for you to figure out my mien I would've assumed this is a jab at my similar to girls stature.

Of course not, it's only because kurisu said you are a future tsundere. Most of the time tsundere are female it was the only logical way of assigning genders. If you would like a reassignment then you can submit a form and wait 5-8 business days while it processes.   

Of course not, it's only because kurisu said you are a future tsundere. Most of the time tsundere are female it was the only logical way of assigning genders. If you would like a reassignment then you can submit a form and wait 5-8 business days while it processes.   

Yuuji is best male tsundere.  He's a rude asshat to every girl before he gets into a relationship, pretty much lives for the girl he's dating afterwards.

Anyone else have good examples of male tsunderes?  My interest has been piqued.

The dragon symbolizes Shirou's raging cock.

Too bad it wasn't used in that Tohsaka Rin anus thingy.

I second that.

Though I'm probably the only one who though Sakura's scenes were hot.

I don't like the idea of pounding someone with worms inside of them though.

What if the worm kissed my longsword?

Ew.

I'll never be able to play Heaven's Feel the same way anymore...

Yuuji is best male tsundere.  He's a rude asshat to every girl before he gets into a relationship, pretty much lives for the girl he's dating afterwards.

Anyone else have good examples of male tsunderes?  My interest has been piqued.

Akadama from Uchouten Kazoku is the first that comes to mind for some odd reason.

Kyo from Fuits Basket is (arguably) the most known.

The mysterious ways of the universe.

Out of curiosity, what's the name of the other one?

Very mysterious.

Clearance. I think he might be a little disabled because he struggles with swimming and eating. My guess is that he's blind in one eye. Looks like a healthy fish though!

Very mysterious.

Clearance. I think he might be a little disabled because he struggles with swimming and eating. My guess is that he's blind in one eye. Looks like a healthy fish though!

Frankly, I would call it a miracle if someone named Yamcha wasn't the first to die (again R.I.P.)

Depending on the pronunciation, it could have the same name as my grandfather (minus the spelling). Is it Clearance as in clearance sale of does it sound more like Claire at the beginning?

Frankly, I would call it a miracle if someone named Yamcha wasn't the first to die (again R.I.P.)

Depending on the pronunciation, it could have the same name as my grandfather (minus the spelling). Is it Clearance as in clearance sale of does it sound more like Claire at the beginning?

Hmmm, prounce it "Clairence".