Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Baby face seiyba vs mature saber

ZvlSfCc.png

Maturity, style, and clothing may change. But Ahoge. Ahoge never changes.

I'm kinda wondering how they plan on animate the nonsense that went on in some of those battles. The descriptions were so overstated it was ridiculous.

"My limbs were cut of, my eyes popped out and my brain exploded... But I won the fight without a scratch" - Basically all fights with Shirou involved, ever. 

They even had to make some excuse about a regenerating body to try and justify this poppycock.

That "excuse" was the plot device known as Avalon. It's the reason why Shirou could summon Saber to begin with, and effectively take blows that would normally kill him. It's also the reason that Kiritsugu survived getting his heart destroyed by Kotomine during their final battle, and the reason Saber was practically immortal when she was alive. 

Age, style, and clothing may change. But Ahoge. Ahoge never changes.

That "excuse" was the plot device known as Avalon. It's the reason why Shirou could summon Saber to begin with, and effectively take blows that would normally kill him. It's also the reason that Kiritsugu survived getting his heart destroyed by Kotomine during their final battle, and the reason Saber was practically immortal when she was alive. 

I will not change my argument. The almighty Avalon is but a mere excuse to allow them to make battles more epic by having Shirou be destroyed but still live, since they need a protagonist and can't have him be killed at all times. It gets downplayed in the bad ends, and the rest of the plot just happened to fit. 

"Now that we have a that thing, might as well give it some meaning. Reason why Saber was summoned... Reason why Saber was considered immortal... Yeah, this seems good"

Then Zero came along and just used it, since it was already there.

All in all, my argument is baseless and I still think it's funny how they even justified the nonsense this time around. Rather unlike Tsukihime.

I'm afraid I'm out of the loop on this one.

I believe Beast's Lair is a forum. But that's all I know.

Is it your belief that the reaction would be particularly humorous over there? Or do you plan to incite a discussion?

It's the biggest Type-Moon forum on the web (4.500 members). I don't know what exact reaction it would create, but I think it'd be interesting nonetheless.

I will not change my argument. The almighty Avalon is but a mere excuse to allow them to make battles more epic by having Shirou be destroyed but still live, since they need a protagonist and can't have him be killed at all times. It gets downplayed in the bad ends, and the rest of the plot just happened to fit. 

"Now that we have a that thing, might as well give it some meaning. Reason why Saber was summoned... Reason why Saber was considered immortal... Yeah, this seems good"

Then Zero came along and just used it, since it was already there.

All in all, my argument is baseless and I still think it's funny how they even justified the nonsense this time around. Rather unlike Tsukihime.