Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Don't see why this thread is being closed. The mods threw it here and justified it by saying we'd still be allowed to use it, we just couldn't have it in the TL forum. So we accepted the move and lived with it. Now they're saying we can't even have that? Really?

I don't really know too.

Don't see why this thread is being closed. The mods threw it here and justified it by saying we'd still be allowed to use it, we just couldn't have it in the TL forum. So we accepted the move and lived with it. Now they're saying we can't even have that? Really?

Big thread takes a load of space. And random chatter isn't really how a forum is supposed to work. There are places dedicated to chatter and places dedicated to discussion. This is the latter.

Anyways, if I were to guess, they probably thought it'd die off sooner or later, if that's truly how it went.

I don't really know too.

Big thread takes a load of space. And random chatter isn't really how a forum is supposed to work. There are places dedicated to chatter and places dedicated to discussion. This is the latter.

Anyways, if I were to guess, they probably thought it'd die off sooner or later, if that's truly how it went.

Tiago is, surprisingly, correct.

The mods can't afford to have threads with no real purpose take up huge amounts of space.

This... isn't how forums work, at least not any run well. Text-based data is tiny. I've seen threads on several forums in excess of 4000+ pages and 80k+ replies, and no one has ever suggested shutting them down. While they may be distracting to the rest of the forum, space is only a concern if you are pinching for every single megabyte, at which point you should probably considering purchasing more space.

So I'm going to go ahead and say space isn't an issue, and the issue is this is the wrong section, as you say. That's not really our problem, the mods are the ones who put it here instead of somewhere else. As such, it seems to me they're killing something that has become a community in it's own right just because.

I'll miss this thread, even if I mostly just read the bromance between you and Ouraibaa.

I think many of you knew this day would come. After discussing it with other staff members, we have made the discussion to close this topic.

After over 12 thousand posts, this topic will be closed tomorrow.

You are all welcome to create a topic of the same name for the actual Majikoi Miyako route translation.

We ask that if you wish to have casual chat, please open up an IRC channel. 

Thank you all for your time.

Reopened for 24 hours due it being one day short of a year.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How could you be so mean ???

It sure is sad to see this thread go ........

I suggest you read the posts on this thread and notice that Ouraibaa has already proposed a solution of his own. 

I have read that, and I've also been reading the chat in which they point out chantango isn't an ideal solution. Perhaps before telling someone what they should read, you should make sure you've read everything first?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

How could you be so mean ???

It sure is sad to see this thread go ........

Pick up the torches and the pitchforks! To arms! Let us be slaughtered like pigs marching against the cannons!

I have read that, and I've also been reading the chat in which they point out chantango isn't an ideal solution. Perhaps before telling someone what they should read, you should make sure you've read everything first?

No commento.

Well, maybe just a bit. I have and am reading such chat. It would be impossible for me to make a connection between your post with no context and that fact. Being the gentleman that I am, I pointed it out for you that somebody else had already tried a solution of their own, in case you hadn't seen that, since you were trying to come up with solutions.